Author Topic: Anyone here ever dye their hair black?  (Read 30108 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: black hair...
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 08:59:04 AM »
It gets twisted to hide the original meaning. These broads aren't "olive colored". There are no tan olives. Olives are either Black or Green. It was a term used for blacks that got taken away over the slave days. Calling someone dark has never referred to their hair. It's referred to skin.          Uncle G-thang.

Morena tends to lean towards dark hair.  Then, it branches into complexion types.  Olive is associated with something between Blanca and possibly Mulatta if you're looking for a phenoype.  I'm not getting the "green".  Give me a sample of someone who is considered green.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »
we are all the same on the inside my friend

At least you see that.
Ill tell that to the next woman that clutches her purse when she sees me coming. lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2013, 09:00:30 AM »
At least you see that.
Ill tell that to the next woman that clutches her purse when she sees me coming. lol

for everyone that clutches her purse

their is one thinking you have a 10 inch cock

the glass is half full not half empty
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »
I find darker chicks much more sensual that women with lighter skin and eyes.  Brown/black eyes are very alluring.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2013, 09:04:02 AM »
All bar a couple of people's sexiest man of the year from 1985 to now have dark brown hair

http://www.timesunion.com/entertainment/slideshow/Sexiest-Man-Alive-winners-through-the-years-32114/photo-1759611.php

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 09:06:13 AM »

Morena tends to lean towards dark hair.  Then, it branches into complexion types.  Olive is associated with something between Blanca and possibly Mulatta if you're looking for a phenoype.  I'm not getting the "green".  Give me a sample of someone who is considered green.

That's what I'm saying bro. There are no green people! It was a term used for black people. not all. The really black ones. The ones called "blue-black" or "purple". These people were known as Olive skin. Because they were as black as an olive. This was a term of endearment like, "Tall, Dark and Handsome.

These terms were used prior to the slave trade when race relations were fine. It stopped during slave days.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 09:07:10 AM »
The racism is strong in this thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 09:09:24 AM »
The racism is strong in this thread.

Where so? No one is being racist. Histories truths are being exposed that's it. No insults. Are there things?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 09:12:09 AM »
All bar a couple of people's sexiest man of the year from 1985 to now have dark brown hair

http://www.timesunion.com/entertainment/slideshow/Sexiest-Man-Alive-winners-through-the-years-32114/photo-1759611.php

i have dark brown hair...I think black hair, when you don't have a great tan going on looks ridiculous on most white guys. why women like it I really don't know, my guess is just the culture we grew up in....most drama love movies, even books, its usually a blonde woman and a dark haired man...so a white man with black hair is considered the ultimate prize...

the movie . Greece comes to mind...
l

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »
Where so? No one is being racist. Histories truths are being exposed that's it. No insults. Are there things?
Race Obsession.   Gthangs genetic dissertations are particularly symptomatic of something troubling.  Perhaps he should join the eugenics society.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
That's what I'm saying bro. There are no green people! It was a term used for black people. not all. The really black ones. The ones called "blue-black" or "purple". These people were known as Olive skin. Because they were as black as an olive. This was a term of endearment like, "Tall, Dark and Handsome.

These terms were used prior to the slave trade when race relations were fine. It stopped during slave days.

Got it.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
none here.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2013, 09:15:38 AM »
Race Obsession.   Gthangs genetic dissertations are particularly symptomatic of something troubling.  Perhaps he should join the eugenics society.

Race Obsession is not racism. As the truths of history are revealed, I have a responsibility to inform my brothers and sisters and anyone else despite your feelings being hurt. I did it without insulting anyone.

In case you didn't get the memo, Getbig = Race Obsession you're just not used to seeing it come from blacks.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2013, 09:16:50 AM »
Race Obsession is not racism. As the truths of history are revealed, I have a responsibility to inform my brothers and sisters and anyone else despite your feelings being hurt. I did it without insulting anyone.

In case you didn't get the memo, Getbig = Race Obsession you're just not used to seeing it come from blacks.

My comments were actually more aimed at flinstones and gthang.  My feelings are not hurt, but you do seem very sensitive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »
My comments were actually more aimed at flinstones and gthang.  My feelings are not hurt, but you do seem very sensitive.

Of course I am. When it was a concerted effort from Fake Jews, European, So called Arabs, and Africans to destroy you as a people, separate you and oppress you, you can't blame a dude for being a little sensitive. Not towards any of those people today per se. But towards your ancestors and the system that continues to perpetuate the lies and the oppression.

So this is me correcting things one fact at a time.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »
i have dark brown hair...I think black hair, when you don't have a great tan going on looks ridiculous on most white guys. why women like it I really don't know, my guess is just the culture we grew up in....most drama love movies, even books, its usually a blonde woman and a dark haired man...so a white man with black hair is considered the ultimate prize...

the movie . Greece comes to mind...

It's fairly simple I think for most men, safest haircut around 1.5 inches on top, 0.8 at sides, style it with wax/pomade, take propecia to keep hair.Add sideburns to mid ear for extra manliness.Dye your eyebrows if too light, keep them trimmed.Lower your bodyfat to 10% or lower to get chiselled cheekbones, jaw and chin.Buy an istubble and keep it trimmed to 3mm for the Bradley cooper/Garard Butler stubble length.buy a cheap kit of teeth moulds and apply 22% sodium carbamide for a couple of weeks each year to keep them white.Lastly use a tanning bed and look like leather at 40 or just apply some good fake tan like fake bake/st tropez.use a moisturiser in the morning and evening(STRONG NO HOMO)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2013, 09:23:27 AM »
Of course I am. When it was a concerted effort from Fake Jews, European, So called Arabs, and Africans to destroy you as a people, separate you and oppress you, you can't blame a dude for being a little sensitive. Not towards any of those people today per se. But towards your ancestors and the system that continues to perpetuate the lies and the oppression.

That's understandable.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2013, 09:26:04 AM »
It's fairly simple I think for most men, safest haircut around 1.5 inches on top, 0.8 at sides, style it with wax/pomade, take propecia to keep hair.Add sideburns to mid ear for extra manliness.Dye your eyebrows if too light, keep them trimmed.Lower your bodyfat to 10% or lower to get chiselled cheekbones, jaw and chin.Buy an istubble and keep it trimmed to 3mm for the Bradley cooper/Garard Butler stubble length.buy a cheap kit of teeth moulds and apply 22% sodium carbamide for a couple of weeks each year to keep them white.Lastly use a tanning bed and look like leather at 40 or just apply some good fake tan like fake bake/st tropez.use a moisturiser in the morning and evening(STRONG NO HOMO)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2013, 10:59:25 AM »

So this is me correcting things one fact at a time.

Like the "fact" that all olives are green or black, and olive skin refers to a black person ?

hahaha...keep trying Wiggs...it's fun watching you put your foot in your mouth repeatedly.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »
Like the "fact" that all olives are green or black, and olive skin refers to a black person ?

hahaha...keep trying Wiggs...it's fun watching you put your foot in your mouth repeatedly.

Levels of ripeness you dunce. Try reading a book vs. just looking at the pictures potato head.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2013, 11:09:46 AM »
How is the job going, broskie?!?!
X

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2013, 11:13:46 AM »
Levels of ripeness you dunce. Try reading a book vs. just looking at the pictures potato head.

uhhhhh.....NO.

has anyone ever been DEAD WRONG as much as this fucking boob ?

Why dont you tell us the Egyptian term for "black" again...genius.... :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
Fun fact Friday

The term "Tall, Dark and Handsome" referred to the black Moors of Spain (Yes, the real Moors were black also, plenty of proof).  

The term "Blue Blood" referred to the skin of white people that were so white, you could see their veins running through their skin, giving them the appearance of having, "blue blood".

Have a great day.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2013, 11:35:27 AM »

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »

They're just not "ripe".....LOLOLOLOL