Author Topic: my friend uses the same brand and qty of gear and claims to even regress  (Read 7059 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
he was natural and got on 300mg test some 5 weeks ago

zero gains

he even increased to 450mg last week

zero gains, even regression he said

wtf,

poor responder?

fake batch of steroids?

he said my gains are placebo or imaginary, he says he doesnt see anything bigger about me ernestly

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
What does your gf say?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Now that you bought the gear, stop staring at it and inject it. Things will change.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What does your gf say?
i told her i'm natural

she said i believe you, if your conscience is clean

bigmc

• Getbig V
i told her i'm natural

she said i believe you, if your conscience is clean

lmao
T

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
in my opinion 300mgs is not that must testosterone to be injecting a week. Lets say it was some what under dosed. It could have been just enough to replace his natural testosterone. And also down regulate his testosterone levels to a some what lower level than he is used to. And depending on the ester he injected when he raised it to 450 the level's still wouldn't be built up in his blood enough to get to a stable level where that extra dosage would be increasing size after just one week.

Me personally I would never waste my time doing under 500 mgs a week. Even 500 mgs a week to me of testosterone is something I wouldn't do unless it was combined with other steroids. I'm not a steroid junkie either I don't have a high tolerance at all. In my opinion most ugls are going to be under dosed to some degree. So I would make up for that by injecting a higher dosage right off the bat. Testosterone doesn't have to many side effects that cant be controlled either. Next cycle of testosterone I do im starting out at at least 700 mgs a week. I feel like if they recommend 500 mgs a week to a 18 year old. A actual man or some one in there 20's should be doing more. Lol but maybe I am just crazy but ive never regretted it. And I know its better to stick to one dosage instead of bumping it up continuously and having your hormones go crazy trying to stabilize themselves!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
in my opinion 300mgs is not that must testosterone to be injecting a week. Lets say it was some what under dosed. It could have been just enough to replace his natural testosterone. And also down regulate his testosterone levels to a some what lower level than he is used to. And depending on the ester he injected when he raised it to 450 the level's still wouldn't be built up in his blood enough to get to a stable level where that extra dosage would be increasing size after just one week.

Me personally I would never waste my time doing under 500 mgs a week. Even 500 mgs a week to me of testosterone is something I wouldn't do unless it was combined with other steroids. I'm not a steroid junkie either I don't have a high tolerance at all. In my opinion most ugls are going to be under dosed to some degree. So I would make up for that by injecting a higher dosage right off the bat. Testosterone doesn't have to many side effects that cant be controlled either. Next cycle of testosterone I do im starting out at at least 700 mgs a week. I feel like if they recommend 500 mgs a week to a 18 year old. A actual man or some one in there 20's should be doing more. Lol but maybe I am just crazy but ive never regretted it. And I know its better to stick to one dosage instead of bumping it up continuously and having your hormones go crazy trying to stabilize themselves!
can finasteride still control DHT conversion at dosages up to 500-700mg?

you reckon?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

I dunno... i'd say most UGL's test is spot on, if not 50mg overdosed (200mg being 250 and 250 being 300). it's cheap and we want you to feel it. never wanna hear a customer say "well, I'm on 3cc a week and I think it's ok" and have them only be running 450 (at 150mg/ml underdose)... cutting the dose will bump the profit maybe 300$ on a hundred bottles. $300 is easily made up for in higher volume by producing over-potent product & the resulting positive word-of-mouth from users.

I prefer to keep the same dosage for whatever bodyweight i'm looking to achieve. sometimes it's 250/wk (only when on nothing else whatsoever). sometimes it's 1g. sometimes it's 3g.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I dunno... i'd say most UGL's test is spot on, if not 50mg overdosed (200mg being 250 and 250 being 300). it's cheap and we want you to feel it. never wanna hear a customer say "well, I'm on 3cc a week and I think it's ok" and have them only be running 450 (at 150mg/ml underdose)... cutting the dose will bump the profit maybe 300$ on a hundred bottles. $300 is easily made up for in higher volume by producing over-potent product & the resulting positive word-of-mouth from users.

I prefer to keep the same dosage for whatever bodyweight i'm looking to achieve. sometimes it's 250/wk (only when on nothing else whatsoever). sometimes it's 1g. sometimes it's 3g.
what dosage to go from 200lbs to 220lbs

BodyMachine

• Getbig III

x2 I doubt a UG skimps on their test. Other compounds I have absoluletely no doubt and I'm pretty sure I was victim to it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

depends on the person, brother. gotta figure that out for yourself. You should be able to maintain 220 with hrt doses.. usually. also depends on what bodyfat and kcal intake you wanna be at at 220. 220 and 5% and 220 at 12% different.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
x2 I doubt a UG skimps on their test. Other compounds I have absoluletely no doubt and I'm pretty sure I was victim to it

I wish this was true, but the last batch of test I used from a UG lab ended up being 100% bunk. If you don't gain a single lb in a month on almost a gram of test, you're just injecting cotton seed oil.

Red29

• Getbig III

to get to 220 from 200? id say run 500-700mg of good test (human grade if possible). have an AI like aromasin on hand, deal with that water and estrogen before it gets out of control. 25mg EOD of the aromasin should have you covered, if not... make it 25mg ed lol if that dont work.. its bunk probably

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

to get to 220 from 200? id say run 500-700mg of good test (human grade if possible). have an AI like aromasin on hand, deal with that water and estrogen before it gets out of control. 25mg EOD of the aromasin should have you covered, if not... make it 25mg ed lol if that dont work.. its bunk probably

aromasin needs to be taken every day. whether it's 12.5mg/day or 25.. it's gotta be every day. adex you can get away with taking every couple days.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I wish this was true, but the last batch of test I used from a UG lab ended up being 100% bunk. If you don't gain a single lb in a month on almost a gram of test, you're just injecting cotton seed oil.

there are guys who put out garbage. MLG in particular. I had guys (ex ifbb pro included) thinking I ripped them off.. many emails back and forth to mlg with a 'so what' reply. never again move a 3rd partys products. swear his test was maybe 50mg/ml and tren was probably 30... absolute crap.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
One interesting thing about testosterone's to is if they do under dose it unless you get a blood test that says specific testosterone ratio's in your blood you really can't tell if its under dosed. Because if It says above 1500 and doesn't say how much above it your levels are. Even 200 to 300 mgs a week of testosterone could raise your levels above 1500. So if some one is running a gram of gear and it says above 1500 it is hard to tell what is really going on.

I just see a lot of threads talking about under dosed testosterone on forums more so than any other steroid. But this could be related to the fact that testosterone is the drug that is recommended for a beginner. So a beginner is a easy target to rip off. Or a beginner is easily capable of doing a number of things to make it so he doesn't get gains like he should from a legit product. Also Ive noticed the labs that are openly advertised are usually where beginners are going to get their products from and those places usually have control over any review that is posted that is bad and is deleted immediately. I guess people just got to pay their dues tell they can meet a quality source.

prizm

• Getbig III
My first run with 300mg (HG) just made me lean out quite a bit and maybe add a tad bit of strength. Body fat loss was the most notable for sure. Didn't notice shit for muscle gain. Such is life with subpar bb genetics.  :'(

Red29

• Getbig III
aromasin needs to be taken every day. whether it's 12.5mg/day or 25.. it's gotta be every day. adex you can get away with taking every couple days.

nope. not true. while the half life of aromasin is only 9 or so hours, aromasin works by destroying the aromatase inhibitors in your blood stream. they arent replenished fully for 72 hours, which means while the aromasin is technically out of your system in 9 hours or so, the effects it caused on your body are still there for up to 72 hours.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
nope. not true. while the half life of aromasin is only 9 or so hours, aromasin works by destroying the aromatase inhibitors in your blood stream. they arent replenished fully for 72 hours, which means while the aromasin is technically out of your system in 9 hours or so, the effects it caused on your body are still there for up to 72 hours.

yea, but how often are they replenished?

wait... why would I want to destry the aromatase inhibitors? Inhibition of the enzyme is what I want. I assume that was a typo.

the aromatase enzyme isn't replenished for 72hrs? I can see that maybe for a woman, who the drug is mostly researched on... but for a man using high doses of aromatizing steroids, I wouldn't trust it. especially since the peak inhibition was between 9-12hrs with a steady decline through 24hrs.

i'll still be taking my aromasin daily.. even at a smaller dosage. easier on lipids than adex.

Red29

• Getbig III
yea, but how often are they replenished?

wait... why would I want to destry the aromatase inhibitors? Inhibition of the enzyme is what I want. I assume that was a typo.

the aromatase enzyme isn't replenished for 72hrs? I can see that maybe for a woman, who the drug is mostly researched on... but for a man using high doses of aromatizing steroids, I wouldn't trust it. especially since the peak inhibition was between 9-12hrs with a steady decline through 24hrs.

i'll still be taking my aromasin daily.. even at a smaller dosage. easier on lipids than adex.

aromasin is a suicidal AI, it doesnt just inhibit the aromataze enzymes it destroys them. your body replenishes these fully after about 72 hours. AAS use has nothign to do with how fast or slow the enzymes come back- thats up to your body. i suspect if you are on HGH though that they come back faster. thats broscience and speculation though

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

aromasin is a suicidal AI, it doesnt just inhibit the aromataze enzymes it destroys them. your body replenishes these fully after about 72 hours. AAS use has nothign to do with how fast or slow the enzymes come back- thats up to your body. i suspect if you are on HGH though that they come back faster. thats broscience and speculation though

still... better safe than sorry, i'd still take a smaller dose of asin ED opposed to a 25mg dose EOD.

Red29

• Getbig III
still... better safe than sorry, i'd still take a smaller dose of asin ED opposed to a 25mg dose EOD.

oh certainly! id do the same. id fuckin forget to take it otherwise. hell id forget even if i took it ED!  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
oh certainly! id do the same. id fuckin forget to take it otherwise. hell id forget even if i took it ED!  ;D

which is why I use adex only a couple times a week. lol

Red29

• Getbig III
which is why I use adex only a couple times a week. lol

Haha yeah I can't even remember to take orals so I just don't use them. But for some reason I always remember to pin.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser