Author Topic: MLB Suspends Arod for two years!  (Read 16209 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: MLB Suspends Arod for two years!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 03:59:07 PM »
FUCKKKKK!!!! TEAM AROD 4 LIFE!!

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
Arod should tell major league baseball to go fuck themselves, then out all the officials and owners who know exactly what goes on and encourage the use only to single out a scapegoat every season to try to make it look like they are keeping the sport clean exactly like the Olympics assholes, the tour de france and all the wada dicks do as well.

If you have not noticed major sports nail a big fish along with a bunch of small ones every once in a while, and its usually the ones who have pissed off the powers that be or are past their prime yet still have big money contracts to pay out.

Lance Armstrong is a more recent example. They build these fuckers up to superhuman status knowing exactly what it takes to do this then when the career is near the end or they are no longer making coin, or they speak out/piss someone off its time to destroy them by making them look like cheats and immoral, yet the irony is those who run all sports(including bodybuilding) are the biggest cheats and most immoral out of all the sports

my thoughts exactly. good post

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »
He's got nothing to lose by fightin it, except enshrinement. I don't see him as coaching later on after he hangs up the cleats, so the only thing he has left is HOF. why not fight it? He's got a hundred million reasons to do so.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »
He's got nothing to lose by fightin it, except enshrinement. I don't see him as coaching later on after he hangs up the cleats, so the only thing he has left is HOF. why not fight it? He's got a hundred million reasons to do so.

That's my point. the writers hate him, and will never vote him in anyway, so fuck it. you want to kill my career and legacy, when I'm no better or worse than half of the players in the league...fuck you, I'm taking as many people as I can with me. and it's 1998 all over again.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 04:17:10 PM »
lol...He's done. Retire.

Wrong.

Arod said this afternoon he will be joining the Yankees this Monday. "Unless he gets hit by lightning"  his own words.

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
he hasnt been suspended yet

it will happen monday, if he accepts it

if he fights it who knows when/if it happens

"I will say this: There is more than one party that benefits from me not ever stepping back on the field. That's not my teammates and that's not the Yankee fans."

-Alex Rodriguez.

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 04:28:57 PM »
Who Cares.Baseball sucks.  Bud Selig is a crook.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »
If I were A-Rod, I'd make a deal with the Yankees to take 50 cents on the dollar for the remaining contract and retire tomorrow...Yankees allegedly have a team of 5 guys who's job it is to tail A-rod 24/7/365...No way he could come back in 2 years with no chemicals in him whatsoever...And one more encounter with juice/hgh, it's lifetime ban and Yankees won't have to pay a dime...Without chemcials, he'll hit 210 with 5 HRs and be booed every time he comes to the plate. Make a deal with the Yankees and move on. I guess it's easier said than done...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
If I were A-Rod, I'd make a deal with the Yankees to take 50 cents on the dollar for the remaining contract and retire tomorrow...Yankees allegedly have a team of 5 guys who's job it is to tail A-rod 24/7/365...No way he could come back in 2 years with no chemicals in him whatsoever...And one more encounter with juice/hgh, it's lifetime ban and Yankees won't have to pay a dime...Without chemcials, he'll hit 210 with 5 HRs and be booed every time he comes to the plate. Make a deal with the Yankees and move on. I guess it's easier said than done...

Nope  he was signed till 2017...

if the Yankees don't want him they can just dump him .....and give him HIS money.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
Not to defend Arod because he is a douche but...........why did Ryan Braun only get half a year and Arod gets almost two years?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »
hah the guy has like 100 million dollars still on the table, why the hell would he just 'walk away'? asinine

even if it costs him millions of dollars in legal fees its worth it to fight, as even if he loses its a drop in the bucket to him. the risk/reward is undeniable

and it is odd, he has never been suspended before, so it should be the 50 game suspension, but they are jumping to lifetime ban. maybe he's right, maybe the yankees are greasing someone to get out from under his contract..again, even if it cost them 20million dollars, its worth it to get away from the $100mill they owe

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 06:26:31 PM »
Nope  he was signed till 2017...

if the Yankees don't want him they can just dump him .....and give them HIS money.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

If he's banned for 2 years, isn't that without pay? And then he's one more away from lifetime ban. Lifetime ban would be without pay...There not gonna dump him and just pay him over 100 million when he's so close to lifetime ban. Arod has never played baseball without chemicals...He's the guy who juiced in high school and never stopped. He hangs out with people in the fitness industry so he can stay on top of what can go into his body. I'm sure after the 2 year ban, he will have to obey to testing anytime MLB wants him too. And when that happens, he is open for sabotage. Dump some craze in his coffee and get him for speed also. The guy is done...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »
hah the guy has like 100 million dollars still on the table, why the hell would he just 'walk away'? asinine

even if it costs him millions of dollars in legal fees its worth it to fight, as even if he loses its a drop in the bucket to him. the risk/reward is undeniable

and it is odd, he has never been suspended before, so it should be the 50 game suspension, but they are jumping to lifetime ban. maybe he's right, maybe the yankees are greasing someone to get out from under his contract..again, even if it cost them 20million dollars, its worth it to get away from the $100mill they owe

It's not worth the fight if he knows that he WILL fail a test in the near future and then get the lifetime ban without pay. So why not make a deal with the Yankees right now for 50 cents on the dollar and walk away? 50 million is better than zero...

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 07:43:43 PM »
Never Failed a drug test.  MLB is a clown show Bud Selig and MLB made Millions off Juiced Players. 

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 08:19:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure when he is suspended he technically won't be on the books so the Yankees can sign new players. This could be good for the Yankees.
S

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 08:34:50 PM »

'

arod has made a lot of bad real estate and money deals.  no one knows how much of a hit he has already taken on his estimated 300M before taxes in earners.  there's a reason why he is trying to collect the 100M.  its not about baseball anymore.

in 10 yrs he has jose canseco written all over him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 08:38:36 PM »
Dude's worth 400 million.   I'm sure he'll get by somehow.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 08:41:39 PM »
Dude's worth 400 million.   I'm sure he'll get by somehow.

???

if you've earned 300m before taxes and took a splash in a bad real estate market, provided for family and entourages and given a few dollars to charities, then how are you worth 400m?  please show me the TMZ math.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 08:53:25 PM »
???

if you've earned 300m before taxes and took a splash in a bad real estate market, provided for family and entourages and given a few dollars to charities, then how are you worth 400m?  please show me the TMZ math.

he's on his third contract...before the last few years he was an endorsement monster. I don't know exactly how much he's worth. neither do you.  is there a reason you have to shoot people down you know nothing about ?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 08:53:54 PM »
???

I'd bet that Arod has no more than 20 million in cash and some massive over head. If he doesn't collect any more money from his contract, I could imagine him filing for bankruptcy within 10 years...

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
ah....the two "financial insiders" in the same thread....LOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2013, 08:59:22 PM »
ah....the two "financial insiders" in the same thread....LOL

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2013, 09:02:43 PM »
Some people say he had upward of 75% of all his money invested into real estate...And if no more money comes in, he'll lose it all...

http://www.mlbdailydish.com/2013/8/3/4586054/a-rod-agrees-to-quit-baseball-as-long-as-he-gets-money

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
Not to defend Arod because he is a douche but...........why did Ryan Braun only get half a year and Arod gets almost two years?

The problem is that A-Rod pretty much sucks now. I do believe the Yanks want to get out of paying when they made the ignorant choice themselves. Wait for Pujols next.