Author Topic: MLB Suspends Arod for two years!  (Read 16192 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: MLB Suspends Arod for two years!
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
 Alex admitted that he along with his cousin bought, sold, and used, PED in the D.R.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 09:35:57 PM »
Arod should tell major league baseball to go fuck themselves, then out all the officials and owners who know exactly what goes on and encourage the use only to single out a scapegoat every season to try to make it look like they are keeping the sport clean exactly like the Olympics assholes, the tour de france and all the wada dicks do as well.

If you have not noticed major sports nail a big fish along with a bunch of small ones every once in a while, and its usually the ones who have pissed off the powers that be or are past their prime yet still have big money contracts to pay out.

Lance Armstrong is a more recent example. They build these fuckers up to superhuman status knowing exactly what it takes to do this then when the career is near the end or they are no longer making coin, or they speak out/piss someone off its time to destroy them by making them look like cheats and immoral, yet the irony is those who run all sports(including bodybuilding) are the biggest cheats and most immoral out of all the sports

Good post. The problem is that if they ever air the dirty laundry and all its ramifications they ll probably get ruined/killed. Because the power that be are untouchable and they know it, so if they decide to rape you, you re pretty happy to only go with a sore butt and still be alive.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »
Arod should tell major league baseball to go fuck themselves, then out all the officials and owners who know exactly what goes on and encourage the use only to single out a scapegoat every season to try to make it look like they are keeping the sport clean exactly like the Olympics assholes, the tour de france and all the wada dicks do as well.

If you have not noticed major sports nail a big fish along with a bunch of small ones every once in a while, and its usually the ones who have pissed off the powers that be or are past their prime yet still have big money contracts to pay out.

Lance Armstrong is a more recent example. They build these fuckers up to superhuman status knowing exactly what it takes to do this then when the career is near the end or they are no longer making coin, or they speak out/piss someone off its time to destroy them by making them look like cheats and immoral, yet the irony is those who run all sports(including bodybuilding) are the biggest cheats and most immoral out of all the sports

We all know this.  It's so nice how they avoid the NFL like a plague.  They'd turn it into the XFL if they REALLY did olympic drug testing and suspensions.  ::)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 09:59:23 PM »
if I was him I'd dedicate my life to giving MLB a black eye, I'd out every player that ever took gear speeed...did dirt....every single thing I could prove, or half prove....it's clear they are trying to kill his career, and his rep..fuck those cocksuckers...I'd pull the pin

Even Jose cancesco thinks that idea sucks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 09:59:49 PM »
i gooogled it and got 400 mil as net worth.   who knows though.

baseball really is embarrassing these days.   this is like Kobe, past his prime and amidst a drug scandal, being forced out of league.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2013, 10:27:00 PM »
whats the big deal... this year is almost over and and whats the difference between suspended next year or being hurt..

its really 1 year and no big deal imo

dont know what all the fuss is over

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2013, 10:50:40 PM »
whats the big deal... this year is almost over and and whats the difference between suspended next year or being hurt..

its really 1 year and no big deal imo

dont know what all the fuss is over

two years, so it would cross into the end of the 2015 season, not the beginning.  i don't think he is looking to return.  he just gets his guaranteed money and moves on before more stuff pops up.   

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 12:53:21 AM »
Dude's worth 400 million.   I'm sure he'll get by somehow.

Alex is  one of best athletes I have ever seen in my life
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 01:23:55 AM »
From what I understand MLB has a pretty solid case on Arod in particular, more so than some of the others. Not sure what good appealing or fighting back will do.

Even if he does come back in 2 years, which he almost certainly will attempt, that lumbering swing of his wont be condusive to a long layoff and advanced age. I don't even see how he will get on the field with a perennial powerhouse like the Yankees who have a solid farm system and have the finances to reload whenever they need.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »
Good deal...Now lets start on the bodybuilders/power-lifters.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
ah....the two "financial insiders" in the same thread....LOL

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
  MLB was bragging that Alex was going to hit over 800 home runs            now they want to Ban him for Life

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »
he's on his third contract...before the last few years he was an endorsement monster. I don't know exactly how much he's worth. neither do you.  is there a reason you have to shoot people down you know nothing about ?

groink you have good people instincts... My best friend played for university of Miami (where alex went to school) he would occasionally talk to the players and I would see him train when I would visit....he wa always very friendly, quite down to earth...

game wise He moves with the gracefulness of a ballerina, he can fly, he drops 500 foot homers....when it comes to pure raw talent I know a lot of guys will say Griffey ....but I don't think people realize how big alex is,,,  looked to be about 6'4 6'5 ...as a shortstop at one time thats fucking nuts...taller than what he is listed at. ... guy to be that quick and agile at that size, No doubt in my in mind he could of played in the nfl, he really is that talented
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
GRIFFEY WAS THE MAN

l

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2013, 02:55:23 PM »
groink you have good people instincts... My best friend played for university of Miami (where alex went to school) he would occasionally talk to the players and I would see him train when I would visit....he wa always very friendly, quite down to earth...

game wise He moves with the gracefulness of a ballerina, he can fly, he drops 500 foot homers....when it comes to pure raw talent I know a lot of guys will say Griffey ....but I don't think people realize how big alex is,,,  looked to be about 6'4 6'5 ...as a shortstop at one time thats fucking nuts...taller than what he is listed at. ... guy to be that quick and agile at that size, No doubt in my in mind he could of played in the nfl, he really is that talented

I like Arod.....that's because I'm not a bitter twat who gets envious of people

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2013, 03:21:01 PM »
  They want a 250 game ban

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2013, 06:38:19 AM »
As always it's baseball so who cares?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 07:10:47 AM »
Not to defend Arod because he is a douche but...........why did Ryan Braun only get half a year and Arod gets almost two years?

Ryan got suspended for 65 games instead of the 50 (first offense) for lying getting away with it and playing a full season after testing positive.

A Rod is just 17 Hrs away to get 6 millions (as bonus) plus 9 millions they (Yankees) have to pay just for playing in August then every time he passes  Mays,Ruth,Aaron and Bonds in records, he will get 6 millions plus 90 plus millions salary till 2017...... (Arod's case is extraordinary ) in other words, the more they delay him to get on the field the less they need to pay.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2013, 02:10:42 PM »
Good deal...Now lets end bodybuilding/power-lifting with testing.

Fixed

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »
The guy plays a kids game and people act like he should be idolized. Who cares what he does. They all are supplementing.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
The worse part about all this is having to listen to comments and opinions of the hypocrite players who claim to be natural, the fat alcoholic cokehead cosmetic surgery and pill popping sportscasters,the WADA girls, and of course my favorite, the non exercising, nacho abusing, stained wifebeater wearing weekend athlete and his equally annoying ousin, the armchair quarterback.

Ever notice the ones that scream the most that athletes should be tarred,feathered and barred for life are the has beens, never weres, and people who did not get picked for the team as a child who tall think its just a matter of taking a pill or shot and BOOM! superstar athlete.

"

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2013, 04:26:23 PM »
The worse part about all this is having to listen to comments and opinions of the hypocrite players who claim to be natural, the fat alcoholic cokehead cosmetic surgery and pill popping sportscasters,the WADA girls, and of course my favorite, the non exercising, nacho abusing, stained wifebeater wearing weekend athlete and his equally annoying ousin, the armchair quarterback.

Ever notice the ones that scream the most that athletes should be tarred,feathered and barred for life are the has beens, never weres, and people who did not get picked for the team as a child who tall think its just a matter of taking a pill or shot and BOOM! superstar athlete.

The worst for me is the sports media self righteous assholes. sitting in their chairs, bouncing up and down on dildos, trying to further their careers by ruining somone elses.

that kid from the eagles said something stupid, and is trying his best to make amends..and these COCKS are screaming he needs to be suspended, he's a distraction, he should be cut from the team....fucking scumbags...I'd bet the house they have all said worse, just nobody recorded it and plastered it all over creation.