Author Topic: - Video  (Read 216105 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
aww....have I took you down a touch after all your ego boosts.......sorry.
Stfu Jeff. 333386 has easily made one of the best threads in Getbig history. National T.V. people. He has been chosen for a reason.

ukjeff

Stfu Jeff. 333386 has easily made one of the best threads in Getbig history. National T.V. people. He has been chosen for a reason.

Really?
Wow, that doesnt say much for the history of getbig.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yep - 333 attracts mocking and ridicule without even having to say a single stupid or idiotic statement (i.e. the reason he is normally ridiculed)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
They missed that part.  The camera only got like half of it. 

I have to give credit where credit is due......I really believe that due to you putting Getbig on the map with your TV appearance and also in light of your post count and contributions, I think you should be crowned KING OF GETBIG

CONGRATS BROTHER!!! 8) 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?cid=mlb&content_id=29386255

LMFAO!!! 

What they did not show was the huge security guard who handed me the water bottle after he tried for 10 minutes.  I think I was set up.

;D

Good post. This has happened to me. My excuse is arthritis.

In contrast I have a very puny friend who can open anything with his little stick like arms.

ukjeff

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?cid=mlb&content_id=29386255

LMFAO!!! 

What they did not show was the huge security guard who handed me the water bottle after he tried for 10 minutes.  I think I was set up.

;D

Set up, yep pretty much, I bet you vaulted over three sets of seats to get to the bottle after you saw the guy struggling.

Mr Muscles to the rescue.
I bet your the guy who pushes peoples cars off the road when they break down.
"Step aside guys, Im here now"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Hahaha...nice, Chris.

Problem with some of these cheapo shit BPA water bottles, is that the overall structure can't accommodate the pressure needed to remove the cap.  So you have to find a way to remove the cap without actually destroying the bottle.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Hahaha...nice, Chris.

Problem with some of these cheapo shit BPA water bottles, is that the overall structure can't accommodate the pressure needed to remove the cap.  So you have to find a way to remove the cap without actually destroying the bottle.

just too bad you werent wearing a GetBig t-shirt

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Set up, yep pretty much, I bet you vaulted over three sets of seats to get to the bottle after you saw the guy struggling.

Mr Muscles to the rescue.
I bet your the guy who pushes peoples cars off the road when they break down.
"Step aside guys, Im here now"
lol thats what i tought to

jwb

• Getbig V
You should contact Letterman I bet they'd let you do the top ten!

ukjeff

You should contact Letterman I bet they'd let you do the top ten!
Yep, another meathead to add additional weight to the stereotypical idiot with muscles argument.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yep, another meathead to add additional weight to the stereotypical idiot with muscles argument.

Why so negative?   This story is hilarious.

ukjeff

Why so negative?   This story is hilarious.

Hilarious?
Fuckin hell mate you need to get out more.
If you had fallen jumping over the seats, that would have been hilarious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hilarious?
Fuckin hell mate you need to get out more.
If you had fallen jumping over the seats, that would have been hilarious.

Maybe I should spend more time scouring Internet pics of pool parties for posters on a website who own me in thread after thread.   

ukjeff

Maybe I should spend more time scouring Internet pics of pool parties for posters on a website who own me in thread after thread.   

You could on the other hand have joined up to the Navy and saved yourself a whole world of embarrassment on this forum, I understand your reasons for wanting this thread up here, after all it's a great way to ingratiate yourself with people by making yourself the butt of a joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You could on the other hand have joined up to the Navy and saved yourself a whole world of embarrassment on this forum, I understand your reasons for wanting this thread up here, after all it's a great way to ingratiate yourself with people by making yourself the butt of a joke.

More like you like this thread since it takes attention away you from stalking no one and scouring the web for pics of him topless at a pool party half way around the world.

ukjeff

More like you like this thread since it takes attention away you from stalking no one and scouring the web for pics of him topless at a pool party half way around the world.

Takes away attention from me?
Really, you have just made it about me havent you?
Here look.

ukjeff

Awww...wa da matter, did my negative post make you lose the erection you have been nursing since you started this thread?
10 pages of people blowing smoke up your arse and you are fine, one negative comment and your world comes crashing down.

Grow the fuck up and get used to being the butt of jokes, its what you excel at.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
The only truly embarrassing thing is being labeled a Mets fan.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The only truly embarrassing thing is being labeled a Mets fan.

At lead they lost.   Chen's wife was pretty hot too.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

you mean like this thread you started about your search for pics of TBomz (why ?...only you know the answer to that)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463924.0

ukjeff

you mean like this thread you started about your search for pics of TBomz (why ?...only you know the answer to that)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463924.0

Nice find and recall.

;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
why did you use your jeans to try open it? why not your t-shirt  ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  It (that bottle not opening) could happen to any one.