Author Topic: My bodybuilding/lifting journey with PICTURES.  (Read 7241 times)

Red29

• Getbig III
Re: My bodybuilding/lifting journey with PICTURES.
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 06:06:06 AM »
Good journey non the less.

At least you were honest about your usage.

8)

Unlike SO MANY. It's not where you've been, it's where your going and what you're doing to get there...

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 06:31:04 AM »
 :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 06:37:56 AM »
You look like shit.

...hope this helps!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 06:51:22 AM »
;D

you guys arent worth my time. or effort to make a thread. flame away  ;D

What's the point of deleting your post when it's quoted in its entirety 3 posts down ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 08:09:42 AM »
You are a disgusting fat body!

Sorry, saw Full Metal Jacket again.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 08:21:08 AM »
To add to gals post. Red, I saw you posting in another thread talking about "i can eat shit all day, no protein, tons of ice cream etc.. and still look great". Bro this type of attitude is exactly why you DONT look how you want to look. Not talking shit here, being as real as I can be. As you have seen with crazy gear doses with results that dont exactly match up, gear is NOT everything. The most I have run ever is 600mgs of total gear per week which is what I am running right now. if you arent willing to slow down and take your time you might as well just quit right now.

and as gal pointed out, take care of the gyno bro, only going to get worse if you let it. I would suggest you jump on letro and hope that its not to late for it to work.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 08:35:14 AM »
Considering where you started, you have made a lot of gains. The high doses are insanity for someone so young but you have figured that out. Not talking shit, but I think you realize as well that you don't have Arnold classic genetics, but you can still look very good in a few years.... you're young, havent even put your man weight on yet.  Ease up on the carbs,  tighten up your diet and you'll look 10x better, and that puffy nip will probably go down too.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
yes red29, listen to groink, see, in all those years, he still didnt build up his legs ;D ;D

easy on the carbs, let other have pinaple juice diets :D

Ha ha....fuck you  ;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »
I disagree on one thing Gal, "moving on and not worrying about the gyno". Fuck that. Im telling you right now, I had gyno worse then this kid. I nailed the letro and it was COMPLETELY gone in 2 months.

gyno absolutly ruins the look of the body.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 09:08:22 AM »
yah ok, thats why i said, he can try some ais, but no need to break the head with worry, if it works, cool, if not, the worst case scenario is a gyno op, haha yes of it totaly ruins the look,esp when lean :D
surgery is expensive as fuck and insurance isnt going to cover it. this kid will be stuck with his tits for years if he doesnt do something now.

PLUS, i have seen some botched gyno surgery jobs where it makes the nipple look inverted which is almost as bad as gyno itself.

no point in working out and killing yourself with diet when you cant even take your short off because you have a set of fucken tits!  :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2013, 09:23:47 AM »
To add to gals post. Red, I saw you posting in another thread talking about "i can eat shit all day, no protein, tons of ice cream etc.. and still look great". Bro this type of attitude is exactly why you DONT look how you want to look. Not talking shit here, being as real as I can be. As you have seen with crazy gear doses with results that dont exactly match up, gear is NOT everything. The most I have run ever is 600mgs of total gear per week which is what I am running right now. if you arent willing to slow down and take your time you might as well just quit right now.

and as gal pointed out, take care of the gyno bro, only going to get worse if you let it. I would suggest you jump on letro and hope that its not to late for it to work.

good advice right there
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 03:37:55 PM »
I love you guys :)

You see bouncer in here hating? NO. He posts pics and knows what the fuck is up. Same with OTH, no one and gal. Or anyone else with a respectable physique.

Yeah I had gh15 complex as I call it. The more the merrier right? Ofc it's a fucking sales pitch. In retrospect its a VERY good business plan whomever designed that site. I'm not here to talk about gh15 though say what you will about him he is pretty spot on in a lot of things.

LOL 10g a week... My combined use right now is under a gram. And this current version of myself, built on around a gram total give or take depending on where in the 'timeline' I was. Hardly constitutes abuse. I've LOWERED the dose for my offseason actually. I don't need anyone to tell me I did it wrong to begin with. Save yourself the effort of typing please.

I'm not here talking shit on anyone. I like this forum and enjoy contributing, in fact I lurked getbig long before I was on the other board.

It's not hate to say you don't look like the numbers you are putting into your body would indicate (yet).  It's not hate to say you have gyno at such a young age.  It's not hate to say you've not been consistent or that your attitude stinks.  These are all true.  If you cannot handle hearing that - don't post your story at the thunderdome.  This place has always had a hard line for the truth.   It's actually good news, that you can do things a little differently and get better results.  The story would be worse if you'd done everything you could and still looked average - wouldn't it?

Additionally, if you cannot handle hearing it - you've still got your head up your ass because none of those facts are particularly bad and they are all in the past.  The correct response of an intelligent, well adjusted person is "hah, yeah, i was an idiot".

I tried to be cool to you in my post, because I did respect your candour - but the offer of advice to other people was a red flag to me.  For fucking what? 20 year old with gyno with not yet respectable physique who at any moment could tire of bodybuilding and quit for good?  Who can eat anything he likes? 

I reiterate, you completely ignored some of the most important things in bodybuilding

Time
Consistency
Patience

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 07:20:24 PM »
I love you guys :)

You see bouncer in here hating? NO. He posts pics and knows what the fuck is up. Same with OTH, no one and gal. Or anyone else with a respectable physique.

Yeah I had gh15 complex as I call it. The more the merrier right? Ofc it's a fucking sales pitch. In retrospect its a VERY good business plan whomever designed that site. I'm not here to talk about gh15 though say what you will about him he is pretty spot on in a lot of things.

LOL 10g a week... My combined use right now is under a gram. And this current version of myself, built on around a gram total give or take depending on where in the 'timeline' I was. Hardly constitutes abuse. I've LOWERED the dose for my offseason actually. I don't need anyone to tell me I did it wrong to begin with. Save yourself the effort of typing please.

I'm not here talking shit on anyone. I like this forum and enjoy contributing, in fact I lurked getbig long before I was on the other board.

epic incorrect use of "whomever", "subtly" kissing up to the in crowd, and limp-dicked attempt to justify looking like complete shit