Author Topic: Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonalds Order  (Read 4537 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonalds Order
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »
What a connoisseur!

Haha. I used to work at a pretty decent steakhouse. I loved to get a MR burger with jack and cheddar for my free meal serving. Just killer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »
What a connoisseur!

I'm a really classy guy.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 10:01:47 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
Guess the Albedo: Fast Food Edition

Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonald's order
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-arrested-after-calling-911-for-wrong-mcdonald-s-order-171516401.html

A man who called 911 to complain about his McDonald’s order ended up going to jail.

"I went in to order seven McDoubles and one McChicken and one fry,” Lorenzo Riggins (no relation to our own Wiggins) told local station WALB-TV. But he says that's not what he walked away with.

"When I got to my truck and I got ready to leave, I looked in my bag and come to find out I had six McDoubles," the Albany, Ga., resident said. He said he went back into the restaurant to get his other McDouble but didn’t get any satisfaction.

"She was trying to get an attitude with me, and I said I'm going to call the police," the dissatisfied customer said. And he did, but that's when he got double trouble rather than another McDouble.

Riggins was arrested and charged with violation of the emergency 911 telephone service, according to WALB.

Maybe he thought they were terrorists?  See something, say something.  He was just trying to call big brother.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
The guy is a fucken loser and a retard but technically that is theft if he never got his burger  ???

This.

Not sure how the man was arrested when they didn't correct the issue properly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »
Riggins came away from the experience with a cautionary message:

“I would like to say check your food before you leave, always be careful when you go buy food anywhere you go,” he said.

This is what he learned from the experience.  Our culture is doomed
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
Riggins came away from the experience with a cautionary message:

“I would like to say check your food before you leave, always be careful when you go buy food anywhere you go,” he said.

This is what he learned from the experience.  Our culture is doomed

I feel sorry for him.  He has been educated that govt is there to hold his hand and wipe his bum.  And all he did was ask for big brother to help him.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:58:03 PM »
Guess the Albedo: Fast Food Edition

Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonald's order
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-arrested-after-calling-911-for-wrong-mcdonald-s-order-171516401.html

A man who called 911 to complain about his McDonald’s order ended up going to jail.

"I went in to order seven McDoubles and one McChicken and one fry,” Lorenzo Riggins (no relation to our own Wiggins) told local station WALB-TV. But he says that's not what he walked away with.

"When I got to my truck and I got ready to leave, I looked in my bag and come to find out I had six McDoubles," the Albany, Ga., resident said. He said he went back into the restaurant to get his other McDouble but didn’t get any satisfaction.

"She was trying to get an attitude with me, and I said I'm going to call the police," the dissatisfied customer said. And he did, but that's when he got double trouble rather than another McDouble.

Riggins was arrested and charged with violation of the emergency 911 telephone service, according to WALB.
that extra burger could be the matter of life or death.when your morbidly obese those extra calories could be the difference between living and starving.
F

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »

I feel sorry for him.  He has been educated that govt is there to hold his hand and wipe his bum.  And all he did was ask for big brother to help him.

It's an odd love/hate relationship with government.
A

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »
that extra burger could be the matter of life or death.when your morbidly obese those extra calories could be the difference between living and starving.

That is absurd if that picture is not photoshopped.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 07:27:16 PM »
I just get the regular cheeseburger. It's a double.  I roll with mushrooms and mayo.  I can rarely finish it.  I usually leave a bite or two on the plate.

They have a "little" cheeseburger, which is a single.  Still very filling.

I haven't had much of their menu outside of that.  I get the hot dog sometimes... it's very high quality too, beef, and tastes more like a burger than a hot dog.

I've had places like Fridays, chilis, etc... and none of them come close to the simple deliciousness of Five Guys.

How many fast food restaurant meals do you eat a week?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 11:39:30 AM »
That is absurd if that picture is not photoshopped.
actually a character from a monty python movie  "the meaning of life" mr creosole. check out the video clip good stuff. ;D ;D ;D
F

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
That's a lot of sandwiches.

Fatty.