Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102504 times)

ukjeff

Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
lol theres so much wrong with this guy its almost impossible to come up for just one word for him.

i submit-

bozo.
One for you
unfulfilled.

Two words = failed competitor.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2013, 01:34:20 PM »
I very much enjoy the term "bozo". Have not heard the phrase in years.

ukjeff

« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
I typed in "Sevaste gay" and first up was this thread
http://www.ripped.com/board/index.php?topic=309.10;wap2

heres a post from it
mammoth702:
Get gay  is terrible.Its just a bunch of unstable people for people who arent smarter then a 5th grader.Distubia, put my wifes private info on the board.He got it from one of our company websites.Then kept calling her cell phone.I am like wtf, is this guy looney or what.Then you have Sevaste, who posts pics of people photoshopped, or of himself or with one his girls he paid for sex.,
The sad part about Disturbia and Sevaste is they really dont work out.
They just go on the board to get a rise out of other people.
These guys both need a really good ass woopin.

Care to comment on it sev?

bump

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #803 on: August 19, 2013, 02:28:02 PM »
what nationality is bigrio? german?
l

ukjeff

« Reply #804 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »
what nationality is bigrio? german?
Irish

ukjeff

« Reply #805 on: August 19, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
whats wrong with paying for prostitutes?

thats something to be proud about imo
Nothing.
He said she was his girlfriend though.   ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #806 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »
soul crusher has a good physique, thick dude...a lot thicker than I thought he was. Kind of a strange a guy gets caught on national televeision and looks 20 pounds bigger than the best photos he decides to post lol but hey  it is what it is.
ironically i saw Phil heath in a button long sleved shirt and you would never guess the guy was a pro bber.
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »
Irish
Explains it Irish have the worst tempers ever but most driven fighters to death they are and big drinkers.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
well, kinda, yes.
but rather on individual base and response.

from natty to hrt gains are kinda predictable for everyone, more or less.
after that, some will respond better some not so much, some will soon max out.

but yeah wehn maxed out on some particular dosage and increasing the drugs or adding one, itll take ppl to the next level,with minimum or no changes to diet, if they very lean,if not chances are,the only increase will be water, estrogen and milky tits ;D

the most Important way to avoid sides is staying lean

im speaking from experience as have taken gear lean and fat

when fat the sides were horrendous on low dosages
T

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »
and even if I was 'boatloading' drugs- who cares? the fuck you think this pastime is built on- chicken breast and brocolli?

everybody takes shit. everybody. who cares how much. cause I can promise you you could give those big stacks to the average guy and he'd only look like a softer bigger more average guy.

time> dedication> anabolics.

tell you what. why don't you try it before you ramble on about it. I want you to take 700mg of prop/ 700mg tren ace/ 50mg drol or anavar a day. this was my favourite stack. I used it 8 months of the year. you do it for8 months. take some pics and report back. lol lets see how great you look

'boatloading drugs'. fuck I hate that ignorant shit.

This.

I'm on fucking prohormones right now... and I'm in the high 230s with single digit bodyfat.

Time in is HUGE....I don't train for a month and in still a big, muscular SOB..just not as lean. Training for 30 years hard and consistent will do that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »

This.

I'm on fucking prohormones right now... and I'm in the high 230s with single digit bodyfat.

Time in is HUGE....I don't train for a month and in still a big, muscular SOB..just not as lean. Training for 30 years hard and consistent will do that.
Prohormones? PROHORMONES? Give me a fucking break. Are you an idiot?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »
Prohormones? PROHORMONES? Give me a fucking break. Are you an idiot?

Do you have a point, imbecile... or are you just looking for attention.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2013, 04:37:12 PM »
Do you have a point, imbecile... or are you just looking for attention.
Why would aguy like you resort to prohormones? Wouldn't it be easier/more effective to maintain a maintenance dose?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2013, 04:40:43 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »
fuck off inbred mongoloid.

you dont even train what you doing here?
Keeping retards like you in check. I know what I am talking about.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2013, 05:12:14 PM »
i think overall time on steroids also kinda is important.
but yeah, even if i dont train at all for a year, the size doesnt go on holydays,or falls off, just fatter, less glygogen stored in muscle etc.

thats why i always say, every single workout is a long term step in the right direction, ofc it has to be a good workout just being present in the gym dont count, 90% of ppl in my gym are there,they do sets but they are not training, what they do does not count for training and has no benfits whatsoever, other than they dont eat while pretending to work out.
doing a pathetoc set of cheating non full rom reps, then a 4minute break sitting on chair and writing on phone about "important" stuff, and then rinse repeat that for 40 minutes and then go home "exhausted",thats not training, thats lying to themselves.
just had to vent little bit, but yeah serious training, every session adds up over time, year by year(not this idiotic ill do one cycle now), and then eventualy comes that dense galeniko look, where it looks like my biceps is bulletproof.

its very annoying to hear the all drugs assumption, esp from ppl who havent even tried(maybe they tried a cycle and trained like the 90%), oh brother, the abuse ive put myself through in the gym over the years, not sure id have done it if i knew how much itll take ,if i knew this upfront,id have been scared and demotivated.
ppl talk about what gear to use blabla yet dont know how to eat for christ sake, ppl talk about training protocols yet they have  muscle mind connection, fuck, heres my todays legs training i done.
warmup on stat bike for 2 minutes, 2 high rep sets quad curls, 2 hamstring curls sets, 1 legpress set then knees felt ready to go.
then "only" 30 minutes the follwing(ppl always tell me hey you only train 30minutes and look like that,must be shitload of drugs):
2plates each side squats, 15-20 reps, all the way down, not paralel, but balls to heels depth.
then either a 10 second break followed by 20 reps on legpress, then either 10 second break or 1 minute "break" while sprinting-running on the spot, followed immediately by squats again and rinse repeat for 30 minutes or until absolutely cant walk anymore.
and this i call an easy training session takng the piss as far weight is concerned.

but in these 30minutes i do more leg training than more gymrats do in 2motnhs for their legs.

every time after legs, i get home and fal asleep.

i dont count sets, reps, i just do until the pump is so severe until the muscle spills over from water,from the pump.
the fatsos wouldnt even know when this is for they dont have the transparent skin look,too fat.

so yeah before anyone talks about drugs, why dont they put themselves through such little bit training(and this is kinda maintenance programe, to grow the fundament, it was much more ridiculous training,and yeah, dosages).they be traumatized , its easier to hammer the keyboard than training properly.
i had qiute a couple loudmouths who started some gear and trainign with me set by set, guess what, they all give up within a week.

"im fainting bro" or next day call"cant walk"

so yeah, the phsique is always the reflection of what and how one has trained long term, ppl can rest assured that every built guy went through quite the abuse, or nothing would happen.
and then comes diet, without reasonable diet one cant even stand through serious training,so yeah, a physique does indeed speak for itself, drugs no drugs, how much drugs, it dont matter.

if one can keep tight waist on gh, im not sure if ppl know how hard that is, then he knows what hes doing.

theres so much more.

great post.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2013, 11:30:04 PM »
I just think staying on year round is not only stupid but a waste of money. Look at flex wheeler when he got in that car accident....people stopped calling him flex cause they didn't feel it was appropriate anymore. Few months later boom better than ever.

Yes I do fuck around and train in jeans and on machines but When Im in the gym it's business. The muscle has to be stimulated.but here are some reasons why I come off 3 or four times per year ....
1. this is about fun. your not a pro bodybuilder and nobody is paying you to be one, if your not having fun in the gym your wasting your time.
2. fun comes from results. Id rather come off, and go from 200 and soft to 230 and hard in 4 months, and see changes day to day...then be  230 hard 365 days a year and just get depressed.....abusing myself just to maintain. been there done that and it's stupid...

this is just my opinion but  I think if the vast majority of the die hard guys on this board took the autumn off, a year from now....as good as they look they very well  might have a better chance  of surpassing their current physique a year from now.   it has nothing to do with being lazy it's called being smart.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: August 20, 2013, 12:10:01 AM »
but yeah, even if i dont train at all for a year, the size doesnt go on holydays,or falls off, just fatter, less glygogen stored in muscle etc.

thats why i always say, every single workout is a long term step in the right direction, ofc it has to be a good workout just being present in the gym dont count, 90% of ppl in my gym are there,they do sets but they are not training, what they do does not count for training and has no benfits whatsoever, other than they dont eat while pretending to work out.
doing a pathetoc set of cheating non full rom reps, then a 4minute break sitting on chair and writing on phone about "important" stuff, and then rinse repeat that for 40 minutes and then go home "exhausted",thats not training, thats lying to themselves.
just had to vent little bit, but yeah serious training, every session adds up over time, year by year(not this idiotic ill do one cycle now), and then eventualy comes that dense galeniko look, where it looks like my biceps is bulletproof.

its very annoying to hear the all drugs assumption, esp from ppl who havent even tried(maybe they tried a cycle and trained like the 90%), oh brother, the abuse ive put myself through in the gym over the years, not sure id have done it if i knew how much itll take ,if i knew this upfront,id have been scared and demotivated.
ppl talk about what gear to use blabla yet dont know how to eat for christ sake, ppl talk about training protocols yet they have  muscle mind connection, fuck, heres my todays legs training i done.
warmup on stat bike for 2 minutes, 2 high rep sets quad curls, 2 hamstring curls sets, 1 legpress set then knees felt ready to go.
then "only" 30 minutes the follwing(ppl always tell me hey you only train 30minutes and look like that,must be shitload of drugs):
2plates each side squats, 15-20 reps, all the way down, not paralel, but balls to heels depth.
then either a 10 second break followed by 20 reps on legpress, then either 10 second break or 1 minute "break" while sprinting-running on the spot, followed immediately by squats again and rinse repeat for 30 minutes or until absolutely cant walk anymore.
and this i call an easy training session takng the piss as far weight is concerned.

but in these 30minutes i do more leg training than more gymrats do in 2motnhs for their legs.

i dont count sets, reps, i just do until the pump is so severe until the muscle spills over from water,from the pump.
the fatsos wouldnt even know when this is for they dont have the transparent skin look,too fat.

so yeah before anyone talks about drugs, why dont they put themselves through such little bit training(and this is kinda maintenance programe, to grow the fundament, it was much more ridiculous training,and yeah, dosages).they be traumatized , its easier to hammer the keyboard than training properly.
i had qiute a couple loudmouths who started some gear and trainign with me set by set, guess what, they all give up within a week.

so yeah, the phsique is always the reflection of what and how one has trained long term, ppl can rest assured that every built guy went through quite the abuse, or nothing would happen.
and then comes diet, without reasonable diet one cant even stand through serious training,so yeah, a physique does indeed speak for itself, drugs no drugs, how much drugs, it dont matter.

if one can keep tight waist on gh, im not sure if ppl know how hard that is, then he knows what hes doing.

theres so much more.

alot of good info in this post

why is shizzo in this thread  ???
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #819 on: August 20, 2013, 12:20:08 AM »

theres so much more.

Great post Gal

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: August 20, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »
Let's sum up ukjeff in a single word. I'll start

awkward
Sweetie

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #821 on: August 20, 2013, 01:11:05 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: August 20, 2013, 01:17:13 AM »
:D

right
Ah ha...I knew this would reel someone in.   :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #823 on: August 20, 2013, 01:27:39 AM »
Ah ha...I knew this would reel someone in.   :D
::)

what are you doing on this site? seriously

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: August 20, 2013, 01:31:45 AM »
::)

what are you doing on this site? seriously

same as jeff

surfing for cock
T