Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102584 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #825 on: August 20, 2013, 01:36:08 AM »
::)

what are you doing on this site? seriously
The same as everyone else.  ::)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #826 on: August 20, 2013, 06:27:24 AM »
I just think staying on year round is not only stupid but a waste of money. Look at flex wheeler when he got in that car accident....people stopped calling him flex cause they didn't feel it was appropriate anymore. Few months later boom better than ever.

Yes I do fuck around and train in jeans and on machines but When Im in the gym it's business. The muscle has to be stimulated.but here are some reasons why I come off 3 or four times per year ....
1. this is about fun. your not a pro bodybuilder and nobody is paying you to be one, if your not having fun in the gym your wasting your time.
2. fun comes from results. Id rather come off, and go from 200 and soft to 230 and hard in 4 months, and see changes day to day...then be  230 hard 365 days a year and just get depressed.....abusing myself just to maintain. been there done that and it's stupid...

this is just my opinion but  I think if the vast majority of the die hard guys on this board took the autumn off, a year from now....as good as they look they very well  might have a better chance  of surpassing their current physique a year from now.   it has nothing to do with being lazy it's called being smart.

Maybe less time in the gym and spending money on steroids....

And more time in the library and spending money on college or starting your own business. And im not trolling, sincere advice.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #827 on: August 20, 2013, 07:40:10 AM »
The same as everyone else.  ::)

Sweetie

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #828 on: August 20, 2013, 08:19:41 AM »
it depends, if one doesnt care what he looks like when off, yeah, can go off half a year.
guy who plans long term and is buildiung up his post natural foundation, theres no going off, onc a crtain lean mass is reached, then one should start thinking on how to go on.
i think 1-2 months off gear yearly and maybe even feew weeks off training do the body well, if its been put under real training stress, not the half ass stuff of the 90%.
but while not happy with the mass thats on the skeleton, going off isnt an option.
besides its the best time in life, strong like orangutan, eating recklessly and growing like popcorn.
do it once non stop and there will be no need anymore for bulking in the future.

ofc flex and levrone could and had to come off at that time and get back in very little time, but they been way past their foundation, they already had it since long time.

so yeah depends, this one bulk where the final mass is built, is best done in 1 go and then never again.

and as soon as posible, as young as possible, the joints and muscles wont play along very well with this after certain age.

well put,,,

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #829 on: August 20, 2013, 09:50:40 AM »
it depends, if one doesnt care what he looks like when off, yeah, can go off half a year.
guy who plans long term and is buildiung up his post natural foundation, theres no going off, onc a crtain lean mass is reached, then one should start thinking on how to go on.
i think 1-2 months off gear yearly and maybe even feew weeks off training do the body well, if its been put under real training stress, not the half ass stuff of the 90%.
but while not happy with the mass thats on the skeleton, going off isnt an option.
besides its the best time in life, strong like orangutan, eating recklessly and growing like popcorn.
do it once non stop and there will be no need anymore for bulking in the future.

ofc flex and levrone could and had to come off at that time and get back in very little time, but they been way past their foundation, they already had it since long time.

so yeah depends, this one bulk where the final mass is built, is best done in 1 go and then never again.

and as soon as posible, as young as possible, the joints and muscles wont play along very well with this after certain age.

I think too the amounts they took in order to carry that level of myscularity played a role in necessitating having to come off. if one was to stay on that much gear year round I wouldn't even want to think of what it might do to your body. also I'd be willing to warrant a good majority of the size they carried was built years prior when they stayed on year round. I honestly don't think it's possible to achieve a level of muscularity like that unless you have used bigger doses year round for some time even as an amature. once you get the size I think it entirely feasible to go off everything like levrone did and hop back on and grow into shape cause that muscle doesn't disappear it will respond as the amounts of anabolics are increased that built it.

I guess it all depends on the 'look' you want. if you need to look like a bro bber then at some point your going to have to push an envelope here or there early on in your career dosage and duration wise. once you get the muscle it's easy to maintain it. much harder to create it.

and like flintstones said they came back better. I have no doubt just the rest the body had, not from anabolics but from training completely played a huge role in their look the following year. I doubt they even had to up the dose at all to improve over previous years just cause of how rested they were.

imo if you want to look great year round not push any envelopes and stay healthy running a base of test at <3-400mg 52 weeks a year then adding in different compounds for different effects at different times of the year will yield you some very good results- esp after having done it for a number of years you'll be able to have a beyond respectable physique year round on what is same near close to HRT doses of test.

but first you have to get there. the road you take depends on the risk vs reward. the shorter road = longer duration of heavy cycles if not using heavy mgs year round. high risk of burnout and health complication w this route. ever notice how all the big dose pros look like shit (fux, ronnie, kamali etc etc) and all the lower dose pros still look great (labrada gaspari benefatto)? there's something to that. the longer road is low dose test year round add in here and there when needed look good all the time and stay healthy and do it for decades.

at the end of the day it depends what you want from it.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #830 on: August 20, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »
We don't really know who is or was a big dose or low dose pro. I've heard second-hand from people who knew Gaspari that he used mega-doses back in the day (I concede its hearsay but the person who told me was definitely in a position to know).  

Anyhow, this is all ancedotal and speculative since none of this has never been legitimately studied b/c of legal reasons and people being unwilling to speak openly and honestly about it (the kid who won the contest in Cali who does the Youtube videos not included).

I'm not saying there isn't some value to the discussion but it is what it is due to the limitations I noted.
I HAD 2 ACCOUNTS AS WELL TO RICH G'S SUPPOSSED USES.

ukjeff

« Reply #831 on: August 20, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
same as jeff

surfing for cock
You up for it sweetie?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: August 20, 2013, 12:30:08 PM »
You up for it sweetie?

haha

first time ive ever been called sweetie
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #833 on: August 20, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
The term "hubby" is repulsive.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
You up for it sweetie?

sweetie/hubby

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2013, 12:43:59 PM »
I HAD 2 ACCOUNTS AS WELL TO RICH G'S SUPPOSSED USES.

The guy pushed every limit re: his body, training & diet.  I don't imagine drugs is where he kept things sensible

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
The guy pushed every limit re: his body, training & diet.  I don't imagine drugs is where he kept things sensible
;)....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #838 on: August 20, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »
yeah,noone, imo first year ,this is after one is truly near maxed out natty(not the half ass stuff), 1 year non stop on just hrt test.
not caring to much aout diet, ut not getting fat, staying lower than 10%,which is really easy .
then next year test and then adding some compounds to that, learn how to get shredded etc.

maye do half year on higher doses just for fun and then decide where to go.

this program will not get anyone anywhere near pro level size , ut they will live and not have a gut.from there its kinda madnes and i wouldnt do that personaly,going further.

i oviously camt speak for pros ut i know if i didnt done the years on moderate and at times high doses when young, i wouldnt be anything like today.

and yes the going off ,even training and then phenominaly coming back is the easiest thing, too bad newcomers think they can do the same, but thats not gonna happen.have to pay their dues first,and thats a good thing,or its be too easy.

after such breaks, indeed somehow everything works better, fatburning, metabolism, etc, dont know why.

the alleged short way, well, everyone feel free to try that, but still, time on steroids even samll doses,while training like ox,imo,beats that route.

when ppl tell me how they gonna run huge doses and look like this and that, i yawn and roll my eyes on them, they all burn out before even going through bulk-shredded protocol and then are never to be heard of again.
Do people really read this long ass shit? Shorten it up Gal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: August 20, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
STFU.

Seriously.
Am I supposed to give a shit about what you say? Galeniko makes 500 word essays. Someine else can convey the same message in a paragraph.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: August 20, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »
No, you're not, but if u have no interest in this stuff why do u even bother posting in these threads and cluttering them up w/ your bullshit?

There are plenty of other threads for u to post in.
Because these types of threads are starting to take over the g&o. There is a steroid board.....

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #841 on: August 20, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »
Because these types of threads are starting to take over the g&o. There is a steroid board.....

FUCK OFF

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: August 20, 2013, 04:27:13 PM »
FUCK OFF
I would kick my grandma to find out who you are. Psychopath and Hockeyfightfan are the two biggest gimmick pussies on getbig.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: August 20, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
please die in a fire

@mods. is it somehow possible to keep shizzo out of the useful threads?

kinda like anabolkchalo was warned to not post useless stuff?

every bbuilding thread where shizzo appears turns into 1 line retard level replies.

There you go wishing me dead again. Let me sum up a Galeniko post.

Take drugs. Workout. Fast for two days, then binge on 10,000 calories. Once you are in the single digits it is very hard to fuck it up. There you go pal.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #844 on: August 20, 2013, 11:01:25 PM »
can the mods lock bj jeff and shitso in this thread so they argue forever like the villans in superman in the mirror?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #845 on: August 20, 2013, 11:21:52 PM »
can the mods lock bj jeff and shitso in this thread so they argue forever like the villans in superman in the mirror?

lol times 2
l

ukjeff

« Reply #846 on: August 20, 2013, 11:39:58 PM »

Its my thread asshole.

ukjeff

« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2013, 11:50:08 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #849 on: August 23, 2013, 11:51:01 AM »
wheres your pic?