Author Topic: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread  (Read 75549 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: galeniko @ tekkno parade and beacvh stories thread
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 12:27:40 AM »
Gal does seem much more impressive when in a gym enviornment.
The street photos just look like a normal slim dude, maybe Gal just has the Zyzz syndrome.
he is more muscular with much less bodyfat than you .. that makes you.. what?

ukjeff

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 12:28:11 AM »
Standing there is different than flexing.  Nobody looks the same just standing relaxed. 
Do you think Gal is just "standing there" in any of his photos?   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2013, 12:30:07 AM »
he is more muscular with much less bodyfat than you .. that makes you.. what?
How much more muscular and how much less bodyfat, 1 or 2% maybe?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013, 12:33:13 AM »
Do you think Gal is just "standing there" in any of his photos?   ;D
Well he has his tongue out and his limbs up womens dresses, but other than that yes he's just standing there.   :D

ukjeff

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2013, 12:34:24 AM »
Well he has his tongue out and his limbs up womens dresses, but other than that yes he's just standing there.   :D
Gal flexs his abs if he gets clocked by a speed camera.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2013, 12:36:06 AM »
Gal flexs his abs if he gets clocked by a speed camera.
I don't think they have speed cameras over there. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2013, 12:36:19 AM »

LOL @ "limbs"

ukjeff

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2013, 12:38:56 AM »
I don't think they have speed cameras over there.  
Yes they do, but that wasnt the point of the post   ;)

http://www.demotix.com/news/1763905/speeding-ticket-fines-raised-massively-switzerland#media-1763924

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 12:41:39 AM »
LOL @ "limbs"
Yes he's almost fisting one girl.   :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 12:42:43 AM »
Yes they do, but that wasnt the point of the post   ;)

http://www.demotix.com/news/1763905/speeding-ticket-fines-raised-massively-switzerland#media-1763924
I know it wasn't Jeff.  I was having a serious moment.  I just seem to recall a lot of bicycles over there.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2013, 12:49:56 AM »
Gal has got a pretty fat tongue hasn't he?  If he was in Australia he would have approx 10 flies stuck to it.   :D  We can't get around here like that with our mouth open. 

That wasnt a fly it was mr priest :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2013, 12:52:32 AM »
don't take this like an insult but you gotta tell me the places those girls you hook up with hang out because i'm bigger and as lean as you and in the places i go to girls don't tend to want to bite my cock off!!

If your rap is strong you can't go wrong. You could have the best physique in the world and if you just huff and puff in the corner never cracking a smile you my friend will be going home with handgela Anderson  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2013, 02:24:27 AM »
at least I don't ever recall seeing Zyzzz wearing Capri pants in the gym...

AVBG

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2013, 02:42:17 AM »
Gal smashing it Balkan style  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2013, 03:19:05 AM »
atleast the beautyful man with glasses and afro is lean, fatso.

as for the skinny, oh well its all angles, pump no pump, and with arm spread look like shit, try to emulate the pose and see how you look in it, my guess is like an obese jesus on the cross.

this is one day before that party, yah, looks like night and day, but we can do away the skinny guy thing now i think

Great shot there Galenuschka

See what angles and posing can do, almost looks like two different people :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »
thatd be very un-christian to have sex just for fun ::)

ha, i see borracho has posted a pic of chaos training outdoors with some half naked black guy, fuck, chaos is a mudshark who would have guessed

that's big mal aka option d old school y boarder and good kid

chaos is just busting your balls he is old school get big  :)
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2013, 04:14:08 AM »
thatd be very un-christian to have sex just for fun ::)
ha, i see borracho has posted a pic of chaos training outdoors with some half naked black guy, fuck, chaos is a mudshark who would have guessed
Chaos was training with none other than Option D, which is the Brother of the Model Eva Pigford!

Talk about a small world! Everyone is on Getbig these days!

What's even better is that we have that Muscled Freak "Joey Muscles" that was on TV trying to open a Waterbottle during a Mets-game here on Getbig!

Imagine that!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:17 AM »
cliff notes

tried hitting on a girl some other guy fucker her

the end
T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2013, 04:53:46 AM »
galeniko, thats a long ass story, did she call you?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2013, 04:57:15 AM »
yes i do, its something similiar to that, pump and no pump are like night and day, chest is like 3 times smaller if not pumped, same with arms, they balloon up when pumped its almost painful, bilderass says he thinks it not possible but the pics kinda speak for themselves, its easy1and half inch difference on arms alone.
maybe its to do with the dieting, i dont know.maybe to do with the frame-structure, but im perfectly fine with it,all good 8)

but overall, its rather seems, sometimes, angles etc will do that
not yet :P

if texts you then its game over, i have a feeling the other dude got the note first and threw it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2013, 05:05:31 AM »
only 1 thing i make sure,the abs tight on pics,this is absolute mandatory.

cant really do a front lat spread or double bicepss with girls, theyd think im some lunatic :D

well, this actualy gave me idea for the future.

lol@chaos implying i should try to dwarf the girls, hell no , thats what the gym pics are for
i would put it beyond him, he reeked of jealousy and insecurty.textbook case.

hahahahah you know what gal, i have done that once many years ago, this guy left a card for this girl i was having coffee with, he left it on the table but she was looking the other way, i thought to myself if i cant fuck her, his not neither. I took the card hahahaha

hope she texts you and you superset her pussy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2013, 05:09:59 AM »
well, ok, here goes, i went to the lake next day just to relax a bit and suntan, was very tired, i approached the place where ppl lay around, and see many young women but nothing worth much effort, i can tell apart well which ones would just annoy me upfront etc.
but i see 1 spot, a what looks like rich-divorced milf with perfect body, fake blonde etc ie the perfect target(these always have priority even over the younger,this is economical), sitting there alone, like its most normal thing in the world, out of the square half mile room there i put my towel right next to her :D
and i went for a coffee, asked here to have an eye on my bag there and this was kinda error, on my way to the coffee, 2 girls walked past by, and i see how their jaws drop a bit,the galeniko sting of love, i walk past them and turn around for they were kinda hotties, and one of them turns around too, you know this situation where both catch eachother ;D
we laugh and have little bit chitchat, they were tourists, no point exchanging numbers or face,they from a place ill never go to anway, so this cost valueable time.

now i return to the milf and what do i see, theres some built guy there, kinda lean but clearly no comparo, and hes already massage her, and hold hands, while she seemed bit on the defense.now this pussy of a guy tells her his whole life story, i can hear out the bullshit and think to myself what an obsolute idiot, she stares over to me all the time, whenever he dont cover her, i swear he would put his arm around her in order to make it impossible for her to see me,an absolute beta throughout.
even the people sitting around notice this and cant help but discreetly laugh.
when they went into the water shed ask me if i can look at her bag ;)
so i thought shed eventualy tell him to get fucked and waited patiently, but that didnt happen.
what happened, as the sun moved on the sky, shade from trees was aproaching us all, and he told her lets go to more sunny spot and he moved their towels some 20feet away but that didnt fix his problem, she still stares over al the time with very clear intentions look.
while they been talking she even said to him if shes going to have a man just based on looks,she wants perfection, this must have hurt him alot, bc she clearly was talking about me there ;D
so, i figured this guy wont let loose, and when they went to the water, i was thinking of grabbing her phone and calling myself,then id have the number ;D

but with my tan, ppl would maybe think im romanian professional pocket thief and call the government, so instead i wrote down my number on a piece of papar and put it into her bag.just in time, bc very soon after, they left.
i was soo very much annoyed that i didnt hit on her straight away, see this is what i mean with no hesitation, no afraidnes of rejection.

booty made a good point, here you dont see many built guys walkng around,maybe that helps a great deal, but i dont think its just that, if i look at how the bigger guys appear and behave

Could you do a summary :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2013, 05:43:07 AM »
Lol @ galeniko still trying to compare himself to a full size man. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2013, 06:43:00 AM »
but with my tan, ppl would maybe think im romanian professional pocket thief and call the government, so instead i wrote down my number on a piece of papar and put it into her bag.just in time, bc very soon after, they left.

i was soo very much annoyed that i didnt hit on her straight away, see this is what i mean with no hesitation, no afraidnes of rejection.

booty made a good point, here you dont see many built guys walkng around,maybe that helps a great deal, but i dont think its just that, if i look at how the bigger guys appear and behave

LOL! Priceless

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2013, 06:49:28 AM »
Someone photoshop a bikini top on galeniko so we can do a side by side comparison with Dana Lyn Baden.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!