Author Topic: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread  (Read 75505 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: galeniko @ tekkno parade and beacvh stories thread
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2013, 07:07:11 PM »
Just saw this post quoted.....gayleanko has been chaos approved for quite some time, you however, could use a good douching to get the sand out of your vagina. :-*

I'll douche yours if you douche mine   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »
I'll douche yours if you douche mine   :D
Spread em!! :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
  Looking great Galeniko!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:16 PM »
  Looking great Galeniko!
For a little guy. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2013, 09:40:09 PM »
fuck the haters here, galeniko is the read deal.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
fuck the haters here, galeniko is the read deal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »
Histrionic personality disorder

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article needs attention from an expert in Psychology. See the talk page for details. WikiProject Psychology (or its Portal) may be able to help recruit an expert. (February 2012)  

Histrionic personality disorder

Classification and external resources

ICD-10
F60.4

ICD-9

MedlinePlus

MeSH
D006677

Personality
 disorders

Cluster A (odd)

­Paranoid·
 ­Schizoid·
 ­Schizotypal

Cluster B (dramatic)

­Antisocial·
 ­Borderline·
 ­Histrionic·
 ­Narcissistic

Cluster C (anxious)

­Avoidant·
 ­Dependent·
 ­Obsessive–compulsive

Not specified

­Depressive·
 ­Passive-aggressive·
 ­Sadistic·
 ­Self-defeating

­v·
 ­t·
 ­e

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including inappropriately seductive behaviour and an excessive need for approval, usually beginning in early adulthood. People affected by HPD are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population, and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, as well as their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for clinical depression when romantic (or, other close personal) relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:
Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal/paternal style as they age.[7]

Mnemonic[edit source]

A mnemonic that can be used to remember the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder is "PRAISE ME":[8][9]
Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Causes[edit source]

The cause of histrionic personality disorder is unknown, but childhood events such as deaths or illnesses in the immediate family (which present constant anxiety), divorce of parents, and genetics may be involved. HPD is more often diagnosed in women than men; men with some similar symptoms are often diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder.[1]

Little research has been conducted to determine the biological sources, if any, of this disorder. Psychoanalytic theories incriminate authoritarian or distant attitudes by one (mainly the mother) or both of parents, along with conditional love based on expectations the child can never fully meet.[3]

Diagnosis[edit source]

The person's appearance, behavior, and history, along with a psychological evaluation, are usually sufficient to establish a diagnosis. There is no test to confirm this diagnosis. Because the criteria are subjective, some people may be wrongly diagnosed.[10]

DSM-IV-TR[edit source]

The previous edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM IV-TR, defines histrionic personality disorder (in Cluster B) as:[2]

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following: is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

The DSM-IV requires that a diagnosis for any specific personality disorder also satisfies a set of general personality disorder criteria.

ICD-10[edit source]

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists histrionic personality disorder as:[11]

A personality disorder is characterized by: shallow and labile affectivity,
self-dramatization,
theatricality,
exaggerated expression of emotions,
suggestibility,
egocentricity,
self-indulgence,
lack of consideration for others,
easily hurt feelings, and
continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention.

It is a requirement of ICD-10 that a diagnosis of any specific personality disorder also satisfies a set of general personality disorder criteria.

Comorbidity[edit source]

Most histrionics also have other mental disorders. Comorbid conditions include: antisocial, dependent, borderline, and narcissistic personality disorders,[12] as well as depression, bipolar disorder,[citation needed] anxiety disorders, panic disorder, somatoform disorders, anorexia nervosa, substance use disorder[13] and attachment disorders, including reactive attachment disorder.[citation needed]

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »
I wonder if Gal will give me the star treatment if I ever get back to Zurich?  I want so many hot chocolates from springli until I am peeing chocolate.   :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 13, 2013, 12:22:02 AM »
I wonder if Gal will give me the star treatment if I ever get back to Zurich?  I want so many hot chocolates from springli until I am peeing chocolate.   :D

i think he will give you more than chocolate
T

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2013, 12:23:07 AM »
not sure you bigger, but maybe that could precisely be the problem, maybe theyre intimidated,maybe you too stiff and appear to serious, hard to tell, i kinda avoid making anything appear like having to do with bbuilding etc.no "dangerous" stares,lol, no ils, always frendly, then seek and destroy method, look for one thats obviously interested and ask her to take your shirt off, if ripped, when they see abs hell breaks loose, this can also mean security guards storming towards you and ending it, but oh well.
and no fear of rejection ;D

not to brag, but its the same any place i go, maybe the girls less conservative here, i met some american girls here and i think i see where the problem is, if they all like those i met, yeah,i can see the problem.

;D

Nah man, i'm an easy going guy and ty to stay away from the bodybuilding look too, don't like to be taken too serious.... maybe i should start taking my clothes off too AHAHAHAHAHAH

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2013, 12:26:27 AM »
yes i do, its something similiar to that, pump and no pump are like night and day, chest is like 3 times smaller if not pumped, same with arms, they balloon up when pumped its almost painful, bilderass says he thinks it not possible but the pics kinda speak for themselves, its easy1and half inch difference on arms alone.
maybe its to do with the dieting, i dont know.maybe to do with the frame-structure, but im perfectly fine with it,all good 8)

but overall, its rather seems, sometimes, angles etc will do that
not yet :P

Same here

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2013, 01:26:08 AM »
i think he will give you more than chocolate
I am happy just with Swiss chocolate bigmc

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »
I am happy just with Swiss chocolate bigmc

is that a euphemism
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2013, 01:36:31 AM »
He will give you his wrinkled, over tanned, chocolate colored penis.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2013, 01:46:40 AM »
g's a stud. I know for fact he is not gay,  quite a few conversations with the guy discussing our past relationships with women,what were looking for in the long term ......no way it wasnt a 100% heterosexual dude. plain and simple guy loves women
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »
g's a stud. I know for fact he is not gay,  quite a few conversations with the guy discussing our past relationships with women,what were looking for in the long term ......no way it wasnt a 100% heterosexual dude. plain and simple guy loves women

yea, because we all have heart to heart discussions about our 'past relationships with women' with other men we've never met on the internet.

never underestimate the power of denial when it comes to hero-worship.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2013, 02:01:58 AM »
yea, because we all have heart to heart discussions about our 'past relationships with women' with other men we've never met on the internet.

never underestimate the power of denial when it comes to hero-worship.

flint is into hero worship its his age

he needs to replace gh 15
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2013, 02:06:52 AM »
flint is into hero worship its his age

he needs to replace gh 15
flint is a good bloke, that's all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2013, 02:50:10 AM »
flint is a good bloke, that's all.

never said he wasn't

he is young and impressionable is the point

oh and by the way you cannot tell shit about people from their online persona especially on here I thought you of all people would know that  :-*
T

ukjeff

« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2013, 03:20:10 AM »
never said he wasn't

oh and by the way you cannot tell shit about people from their online persona especially on here I thought you of all people would know that  :-*

True dat
Im actually OK in real life.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2013, 03:21:06 AM »
never said he wasn't

Thanks for reminding me bigmc

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2013, 03:21:33 AM »
True dat
Im actually OK in real life.   ;D

im actually polite and in real life
T

ukjeff

« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2013, 03:22:17 AM »
 ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2013, 05:53:47 AM »
not sure if chokolate is what you should be fed, youve bulked a bit lately, but id let you inspect my pillow in bed,face first very close and give a good love creme filling ;D

Switzerland has the best chocolate in the world so of course I want it because I don't get that here. I don't have springli in Australia

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2013, 06:01:19 AM »
not sure if chokolate is what you should be fed, youve bulked a bit lately, but id let you inspect my pillow in bed,face first very close and give a good love creme filling ;D

Lol, what a nice way of saying "you're fat". :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!