Author Topic: Obama continues to lie and demagogue to the lowest common denominator  (Read 1162 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama continues to lie and demagogue to the lowest common denominator
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
Why not just answer for yourself instead of asking us?  Why depend on another person to make your own argument for you?

It appears that "tard" is your latest word fascination.  Will you wear it out like you did with "goodness gracious", "logic", and "  ;) " while looking like an idiot the entire time.  Just a yes or no to this will do.
i like to lead the libtards to water in hopes they will drink it themselves instead of having it thrown in their face.

I see you have gone back to your typical tactic of ignoring the issue at hand, much like obama very typical of you libtards

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 06:21:13 PM »
Why not just answer for yourself instead of asking us?  Why depend on another person to make your own argument for you?

It appears that "tard" is your latest word fascination.  Will you wear it out like you did with "goodness gracious", "logic", and "  ;) " while looking like an idiot the entire time.  Just a yes or no to this will do.

x2

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
i like to lead the libtards to water in hopes they will drink it themselves instead of having it thrown in their face.

I see you have gone back to your typical tactic of ignoring the issue at hand, much like obama very typical of you libtards
x2 ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 06:40:46 PM »
what question have I asked that was loaded?

according to you b/c the reps want to do away with obamacare they dont care if you die.

My question is by the other side of that same coin does the fact obama and the dems want to keep it mean they want to hinder business and the economy?

Every question you ask is loaded. Even the one in your post here.

Do you read what you post?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 06:43:12 PM »

just for you whore

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 06:53:07 PM »
Worth repeating.

Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that. He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 01:16:04 PM »

Repub dont WANT you to die. They just dont give a shit if you do die.

Dems is pro healthcare= longer lives.

Its pretty simple when you are not you Bear.

wow.  you really do believe in this whole good bad guy thing.  dont you?  dude.  grow the fuck up. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
wow.  you really do believe in this whole good bad guy thing.  dont you?  dude.  grow the fuck up. 

I really dont care to be honest but their actions speak for themselves.