Author Topic: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 6 Now Available  (Read 14147 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 6 Now Available
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2013, 03:29:54 AM »
Amazing what people post here. Rocket bags me for bagging Goodrum but classifies him as limited. I mean, who is really bagging Goodrum?

All I am doing is asking him if he is going to get anyone on his radio show. He has 6 shows but only himself. Radio equivalent of posing in the bathroom mirror.

He looks pretty average, Vince, you know that.  He still derives a living from bodybuilding, apparently.

That much is fair to say.

You are ever present in threads of his.  Posting "questions" or generally obviously taking delight in any negativity you can inject.  Everybody on this board knows that you are constantly here to badger him, if he posts.

Not that he hasn't been unfair to you, aswell - mind.  I will never deny that.  There's give and take, there - but you should be a little more mature, given your age.  I can definitely tell that Melvin has matured, significantly over the years.  To the point where nowadays, it appears that you are far less mature than he is :)

I don't have anything to say about his show because I don't have time to listen to it - but I will tell you that it is incorrect to state that one person cannot run an entertaining radio show WITHOUT guests.  That is absolutely incorrect.  That is your opinion.  If you don't like the show, don't listen to it.  I can't imagine your tastes being particularly in parity with the mainstream who Goodrum might wish to attract, anyway.  Nor do I think the mountain of questions you laid at his feet, earlier were anything more than the thousandth iteration of you discouraging/shitting on him and in this case on his attempts to do something creative (which, in my opinion - is the hallmark of a very mediocre mindset).

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »
Let us get something straight here. Goodrum defames me. Plain and simple. I merely point out that he is a dreamer and bser.

I have to laugh at the guys here who hide behind anonymity. They chastise others and reprimand them yet shouldn't throw any stones at all.

I doubt many here have the moral authority to criticize others. Most are plain nasty and vulgar.

Goodrum doesn't need others to fight his battles for him nor join in attacking others. I actually promote him more than anyone else here.

I campaigned for years to help him get those blue stars. What does he do? Boast about having them. Well, good for Melvin.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2013, 05:38:32 AM »
Yeah, I should clarify - you work in bodybuilding and you do not have the genetics to look like you know what you're talking about.

You are definitely limited in opportunity in this industry.

As would I, if I worked in bodybuilding.

I work in the fitness industry....that encompasses the bodybuilding industry but my business is far broader than that and I'm expanding it all the time.   

The bodybuilding industry is way too limited in terms of actual honest work.  Too many scumbags to deal with
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2013, 05:43:33 AM »
Let us get something straight here. Goodrum defames me. Plain and simple. I merely point out that he is a dreamer and bser.

I have to laugh at the guys here who hide behind anonymity. They chastise others and reprimand them yet shouldn't throw any stones at all. - Speak for yourself

I doubt many here have the moral authority to criticize others. Most are plain nasty and vulgar. - I think joking about banging 14 year old girls is as nasty and vulgar as it gets....

Goodrum doesn't need others to fight his battles for him nor join in attacking others. I actually promote him more than anyone else here. - You're right I don't...but I don't employ child molesters

I campaigned for years to help him get those blue stars. What does he do? Boast about having them. Well, good for Melvin.  Yes, good for me...it shows that I actually competed rather than pick my own judges to award myself a national title

Fixed
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2013, 06:04:50 AM »

I have to laugh at the guys here who hide behind anonymity. They chastise others and reprimand them yet shouldn't throw any stones at all.

I doubt many here have the moral authority to criticize others. Most are plain nasty and vulgar.

Goodrum doesn't need others to fight his battles for him nor join in attacking others. I actually promote him more than anyone else here.

I campaigned for years to help him get those blue stars. What does he do? Boast about having them. Well, good for Melvin.

I think I made it pretty clear that I acknowledge he has been a dick to you.

I'm not fighting a battle for him.  I have told you before that I personally cringe (ie, empathy for you, not him) at the energy you expend, following him around the board.  Nothing to do with him. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2013, 06:08:05 AM »
This is like watching two retards go at it just much less entertaining...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2013, 06:17:15 AM »
This is like watching two retards go at it just much less entertaining...

Exactly - it's a show that has been going for years and it's the same every episode.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2013, 06:18:20 AM »
I think I made it pretty clear that I acknowledge he has been a dick to you.

I'm not fighting a battle for him.  I have told you before that I personally cringe (ie, empathy for you, not him) at the energy you expend, following him around the board.  Nothing to do with him. 

I don't want to even talk to Basile.  He just seems to hang onto my dick all the time for whatever reason.  He blames me for all of his problems yet he gets permanantly banned from IronAge for his actions and I don't post there.  Vince Basile is his own worst enemy.

Also, I do get annoyed at him saying that my radio show and website are failing when the statistics say otherwise.  Anabolic Mayhem is making a decent profit and I'm currently building another website community that I believe will be even more popular

http://www.statscrop.com/www/anabolicmayhem.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/anabolicmayhem.com#trafficstats
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2013, 06:18:34 AM »
They used to date.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2013, 06:42:10 AM »
You own ripped.com?

That is great.  That domain name has excellent potential.  The term "ripped" is ubiquitous in society.  Surprised you were able to acquire it.

I wouldn't bother with too much bodybuilding comp info, though - they're worth nothing, they use PED.  Not going to follow your links.  I'd be shooting for people who don't know how to get ripped - the zyzz crowd - so supplement reviews, training articles etc, rather than people who know how to get into shape

I'm impressed - that is a really solid platform to launch from.  That domain could very easily put food on the table, alone.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2013, 06:46:03 AM »

He has moved on. He's big-time now. The blue stars literally propelled him into the stratosphere. You should bury the hatchet and ask Melvince to design you a plan to achieve your goals.

http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2013, 06:53:17 AM »
He has moved on. He's big-time now. The blue stars literally propelled him into the stratosphere. You should bury the hatchet and ask Melvince to design you a plan to achieve your goals.

http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

How frigging old is that pic? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 07:02:36 AM »
How frigging old is that pic? 

I think it was taken just after  Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
You own ripped.com?

That is great.  That domain name has excellent potential.  The term "ripped" is ubiquitous in society.  Surprised you were able to acquire it.

I wouldn't bother with too much bodybuilding comp info, though - they're worth nothing, they use PED.  Not going to follow your links.  I'd be shooting for people who don't know how to get ripped - the zyzz crowd - so supplement reviews, training articles etc, rather than people who know how to get into shape

I'm impressed - that is a really solid platform to launch from.  That domain could very easily put food on the table, alone.

no, I own anabolic mayhem....just switches over when I input it.... ;D
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2013, 06:17:37 PM »
Vince I played your episode 6 and gave up after 5 mins when you referred to evan centopani as evan centopanTI for the third time in a row

since no one was pointed that out yet I assume I was the only GBer to actually try to listen to your show

for god sake can't you try a bit harder? how can anyone ever take you seriously when you fuck up like that

it pisses me off i gave you a chance

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »
Goodrum doesn't own Ripped.com. His site isn't rated very high re traffic.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2013, 06:40:09 PM »
Getbig is doing quite well re traffic and income.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/getbig.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
Goodrum vs Basile needs to happen LIVE

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2013, 06:44:22 PM »
two bald men fighting for a comb for the entertainment of a turn coat

not needed , and gofuk urselve water boy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2013, 06:48:18 PM »
two bald men fighting for a comb for the entertainment of a turn coat

not needed , and gofuk urselve water boy

:'(  :'(  :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2013, 05:30:03 AM »
Vince I played your episode 6 and gave up after 5 mins when you referred to evan centopani as evan centopanTI for the third time in a row

since no one was pointed that out yet I assume I was the only GBer to actually try to listen to your show

for god sake can't you try a bit harder? how can anyone ever take you seriously when you fuck up like that

it pisses me off i gave you a chance

I pronounced his last name correctly....and only once.... ::)

As I stated before, the people who keep the lights on at Anabolic Mayhem have had no problems with any of the shows and I'm putting together 2 new ones in fact.  I'm also in talks with other companies to promote their products as well so its all gravy. 
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
I pronounced his last name correctly....and only once.... ::)

As I stated before, the people who keep the lights on at Anabolic Mayhem have had no problems with any of the shows and I'm putting together 2 new ones in fact.  I'm also in talks with other companies to promote their products as well so its all gravy. 
It upsets me that you are such a liar. OK maybe you have no concept of reality and I should just never take what you say seriously, but I rather believe that you bare face lie. If you listen to your shit show again - as I've just done in order to write this post -it is clear that the following takes place with regards to mentioning Evan Centopani

At 2.23  you call him Evan Centopanti
At 3.19 you again call him Evan Centopanti
At 3.30 you again call him Evan Centopanti
after thank god you just address him as 'Evan'

are you going to tell me that what i said above is not true? I dare you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »
It upsets me that you are such a liar. OK maybe you have no concept of reality and I should just never take what you say seriously, but I rather believe that you bare face lie. If you listen to your shit show again - as I've just done in order to write this post -it is clear that the following takes place with regards to mentioning Evan Centopani

At 2.23  you call him Evan Centopanti
At 3.19 you again call him Evan Centopanti
At 3.30 you again call him Evan Centopanti
after thank god you just address him as 'Evan'

are you going to tell me that what i said above is not true? I dare you

Everyone has to be a critic these days.  I think you need to upgrade your Apple IIe so you can hear the radio show better
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2013, 04:51:51 PM »
Everyone has to be a critic these days.  I think you need to upgrade your Apple IIe so you can hear the radio show better

vince I am now convinced that you a sociopath.

it is the only explanation for someone to blatantly lie about such a small matter

your just nuts and twisted

i would tell you to seek medical help but you cant afford it, so good luck

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2013, 05:13:29 PM »
You own ripped.com?

Ron owns ripped.com I believe