Author Topic: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 6 Now Available  (Read 14143 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 6 Now Available
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 10:14:59 PM »
Ron owns ripped.com I believe

Then I'm at a loss to understand why VG says he is developing a new community that he believes will be more popular than his current - and then posts a link to stats for a site he doesn't own. 

So strange.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 11:34:15 PM »
Goodrum can bullshit all day long. I have been telling you people for years. Only me did the same thing. Vince G CSN MFT PHD is clearly delusional.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2013, 12:19:04 AM »
Goodrum can bullshit all day long. I have been telling you people for years. Only me did the same thing. Vince G CSN MFT PHD is clearly delusional.

I remember as a little boy that that little girl I hated and picked on...well that I had a crush on her.

So in essence Vince, you are that little boy and Goodrum is that little girl you pretend to hate yet actually have a crush on.
"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2013, 01:10:35 AM »

Vince tell us date of the UBBA Mr.Australia 2013  ;D ;D ;D
Yours BB organization  ;) right !.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2013, 01:45:24 AM »
The trouble with Getbig is that it is overrun with knuckleheads. What is worse is that they don't realize how thick and ignorant they are.

Yes, there are some smart guys here but Goodrum and Teutonic Knight are not included. Naturally, those dimwits will support each other.

So what if I call Goodrum out? Is that any different from your following me around the forums and posting shit? You even post shit about me in

threads I haven't posted in.

I have no affiliation with any bodybuilding organization, period. Good luck to all of them.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2013, 01:54:56 AM »
The trouble with Getbig is that it is overrun with knuckleheads. What is worse is that they don't realize how thick and ignorant they are.

Yes, there are some smart guys here but Goodrum and Teutonic Knight are not included. Naturally, those dimwits will support each other.

So what if I call Goodrum out? Is that any different from your following me around the forums and posting shit? You even post shit about me in

I have no affiliation with any bodybuilding organization, period. Good luck to all of them.

So , "good luck" to Paul Graham & NPC IFBB Australia too  ;D ;D ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2013, 01:56:37 AM »

There is nobody on this board that doesn't know he is a mad cnut, Vince.  It's just that we don't really need someone to always point that out.  Vince Goodrum is an interesting human experiment and he should not be discouraged from continuing his crazy quests, for our entertainment. 

I don't think there is a person left on this board who has known Goodrum on getbig longer than me, I was here for when he was just some crazy bee pollen salesman posting silly and incorrect stuff about Chris Mason and his supplements on the supplement board. 

I remember thinking "If he goes to the G&O, things are going to get interesting".

He did. 

My instinct was correct - they've been interesting.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »

hence the lack of stars

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2013, 02:02:51 AM »

I don't think it's valid to say that Teutonic Knight is dim witted.  I've seen nothing to indicate either way.  Just because he's making fun of you does not logically prove he is a dimwit.

If GB is overrun by what you deem undesirables, what exactly is it that keeps you coming back?

I've seen you make some pretty sweeping statements about the country you live in, too - I don't get this thing of basically loathing something and keeping turning up to spend time in it ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2013, 02:17:01 AM »

I have no affiliation with any bodybuilding organization, period. Good luck to all of them. [/color]

What about that CHEAP RECYCLED PLASTIC Mr.Olympia 1980 trophy  ::)
presented to Chris Dickerson  ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2013, 05:10:18 AM »

Vince you rant and rave about members here being knuckleheads and being anonymous and all that, but the 2 things are that:

1- You are just as much a knucklehead as the rest of us, which is why you got banned from Ironage, basically for acting like what the rest of us Flotsam on get big act like

2- Nobody twisted your fucking arm to go by your own online name, so get off your high horse about that shit. You and you alone CHOSE to go on the webs by your own name. There are many reason people have anon name on the internet, not just for shit talking purposes.

And you do stalk Goodrum on every thread and post he is one, yet cry when a couple other guys bust your balls on here and elsewhere for the same goddam thing.

Kind of hypocritical Vince B
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2013, 05:35:58 AM »

You mean the guy posting in the Anabolic Mayhem forum...that dude is a riot ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2013, 05:40:57 AM »

TK has a point.  I looked up this United Bodybuilding Association of Australia and it had your name written all over it Vince Basile.  You tried to upstage and take over the bodybuilding scene in Australia from Paul Graham.....prob why you talked so much shit about him on IronAge.

You can blame me for the everything under the sun but you got banned from IronAge all by trying to rewrite history in you own sick twisted little mind of yours.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2013, 06:08:06 AM »
You looked up my name and concluded I was a plumber living in New Zealand! Only on Getbig are people so dense.

I have no affiliation with any bodybuilding organization or federation in Australia. I never tried to remove Paul Graham from his position. Others tried but Paul is still there.

I will repeat what I said about Paul Graham any time. His daughter is a lawyer I believe so he would be after me if I defamed him in any way. Ditto re Arnold. I can prove what I wrote. Ironage and Vince G can't.

Every time you get bagged by others you target me to putdown. Good try but always pathetic, cheap shots.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2013, 06:27:39 AM »
What a sad and pathetic thread

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
You looked up my name and concluded I was a plumber living in New Zealand! Only on Getbig are people so dense.

I have no affiliation with any bodybuilding organization or federation in Australia. I never tried to remove Paul Graham from his position. Others tried but Paul is still there.

I will repeat what I said about Paul Graham any time. His daughter is a lawyer I believe so he would be after me if I defamed him in any way. Ditto re Arnold. I can prove what I wrote. Ironage and Vince G can't.

Every time you get bagged by others you target me to putdown. Good try but always pathetic, cheap shots.

Vince,

You talk shit about a bunch of people in bodybuilding, some of whom are either not on the net to defend themselves or have passed away and cannot defend themselves.

Then when anyone calls you out on something, whether true or not, you play victim on here, but all I ever see you do on other sites is talk shit about people on getbig.

You spent all this thread and any other thread Goodrum is in talking shit about him, but cry when he does the same back.

You jumped on Keith's jock years ago when he would bust Goodrum's balls(only difference he was funny about it)so you can fit in, then cry foul when he does the same in retaliation

Do you ever think that perhaps the reason people like Paul Graham, Arnold and Frank Zane among others did not like you, pulled some shit on you, or busted your balls was because you acted like a cock to them?

The Zane stuff in particular is funny because you probably thought you were being brutally honest or telling it like it is when saying you could beat him in a contest, yet decided to hate the guy because he owned you back in return by making that "fantasyland/Disneyland" comment in return. Then you hate the guy because  he responded to your passive aggressive comments in kind.

It seems like you go around making underhanded comments to people looking to get a rise out of them and when it backfires you play victim and say everyone is picking on you.

That is a sociopath
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »
Who is this Nelson jerk? A jerk because he can't comprehend what is written then reacts to falsehoods. I never said I could beat Frank Zane. What I said in 1970 after winning the Mr Canada contest was that I had an ambition to beat Frank Zane. I never went to California to get motivated enough to even try. Zane was overrated and was lucky to win against some of the guys like Mentzer and Robinson. I could care less about who Zane is friends with. He got his due in 1980 from Arnold.

The reality today is that all contests from those days are ancient history and those titles don't mean much anymore. Oh, they were important back in the day when everyone lied about steroids. Now the general public knows about the drugs and bodybuilding has lost any appeal it used to have.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2013, 08:38:44 AM »
Who is this Nelson jerk? A jerk because he can't comprehend what is written then reacts to falsehoods. I never said I could beat Frank Zane. What I said in 1970 after winning the Mr Canada contest was that I had an ambition to beat Frank Zane. I never went to California to get motivated enough to even try. Zane was overrated and was lucky to win against some of the guys like Mentzer and Robinson. I could care less about who Zane is friends with. He got his due in 1980 from Arnold.

The reality today is that all contests from those days are ancient history and those titles don't mean much anymore. Oh, they were important back in the day when everyone lied about steroids. Now the general public knows about the drugs and bodybuilding has lost any appeal it used to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y_Yz6nHcA

"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »

Nobody was stopping you from competing on NABBA Mr.Universe 1970 (or 1971) against FABOLOUS Frank Zane

Zane OVERRATED , wow  ::)

Nobody was stopping you from competing on NABBA or WBBG contests after 1975 Ifbb Mr.Australia debacle  ;D

O, by the way there was WABBA World title for grab since 1976, perhaps Oscar & Serge were stopping you  ;D

He(Frank Zane) got his due in 1980 from Arnold, oh-la-la  ::) but you proclaimed Dickerson as 1980 Mr.Olympia  ::)

PBBI promoted dozens of pro-am contests in Australia since mid 80's including PBBI Mr.Universe, nobody
was stopping you from PBBI competitions  ;D
(PBBI, Pacific Bodybuilding International)

UBBA (yours anti Ifbb/Paul Graham "revolutionaries") promoted Mr.Australia until 1987, & no one was
 stopping you from taking on Ubba title  ;D

If everything is ancient history & titles don't mean much (oh-la-la), why you a crying about 1975
Ifbb Mr.Australia  ;D

Editor -in- Chief of Muscle & Fitness magazine, Shawn Perine booted you from Iron Age website for
idiotic insinuation about his boss Arnold.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »

Dementia man, but you accepted Paul Graham Ifbb "Contribution to Bodybuilding" trophy for selling Paul's Mr.Olympia
tickets  ;D ;D ;D , and you hate him (& Arnold) since 1975 Mr.Australia  ::) ::) ::)

(Every one who was selling 1980 Olympia tickets was presented with one of those trophies  ;))

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2013, 04:27:58 PM »
Then I'm at a loss to understand why VG says he is developing a new community that he believes will be more popular than his current - and then posts a link to stats for a site he doesn't own. 

So strange.

My current community is way more popular than my last one I built....Simply put, I learned from my previous mistakes of trying to be like everyone else and just but a website with the stuff I wanted to put in along with utilizing my own personal brand of media production in terms of radio shows and video. 

Point being....Anabolic Mayhem is a product of my own personal work...it doesn't imitate or copy anything that MD, RX Muscle, or Flex is doing......best of all, it works for me.  I might not work for you or anyone else....don't give a shit. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No Vince Goodrum Show This Week.....
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
Due to changes with company sponsorships as well as migrating to a new server....The Vince Goodrum Show will not be airing this week. Thank You.
A

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: No Vince Goodrum Show This Week.....
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »
you mean Evan Centopanti wont be a guest after all?

I was really looking forward to that interview!

clown

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2013, 08:19:00 PM »
Goodrum is the biggest joke in Bodybuilding. Blokes like Keith and myself have been pointing this out to the Flotsam for years but everyone on here hides behind their anonymity and slanders me because I am one of the true experts in bodybuilding. This like everything else Goodrum has done, will result in utter failure. He has slandered me to no end over the years trying to expose me as a plumber in New Zealand and that I used 4 bottles, not 3 bottles of Dianabol for my win in the 1970 Mr Canada, of which Ron still refuses to give me my blue stars for, most likely because Paul Graham and Arnold emailed Ron and told him not to. Goodrum can put up his radio show, which nobody but myself and the few flotsam here listen to anyways, but he will never be as successful as me, as I built a penis enlargement machine, with over 20 cams, and 300 different angles in which to pull the phallus. Its patented but I turned down both Nautilus and hammer equipment who wanted to buy it if I only smuggled 3 19 year old Cambodian lepers to Arthur Jones compound in deland fla.
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2013, 08:22:34 PM »
Goodrum is the biggest joke in Bodybuilding. Blokes like Keith and myself have been pointing this out to the Flotsam for years but everyone on here hides behind their anonymity and slanders me because I am one of the true experts in bodybuilding. This like everything else Goodrum has done, will result in utter failure. He has slandered me to no end over the years trying to expose me as a plumber in New Zealand and that I used 4 bottles, not 3 bottles of Dianabol for my win in the 1970 Mr Canada, of which Ron still refuses to give me my blue stars for, most likely because Paul Graham and Arnold emailed Ron and told him not to. Goodrum can put up his radio show, which nobody but myself and the few flotsam here listen to anyways, but he will never be as successful as me, as I built a penis enlargement machine, with over 20 cams, and 300 different angles in which to pull the phallus. Its patented but I turned down both Nautilus and hammer equipment who wanted to buy it if I only smuggled 3 19 year old Cambodian lepers to Arthur Jones compound in deland fla.

Commendable effort. Next time go with a darker blue font.