Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43247 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
anybody tried this?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
very huge

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i'm contemplating this for the future

as for now i will start on saturday by doubling my dose

from 300 to 600

the more muscles the more happiness

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
g

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
4gms of test with lots of tamo, some fina, some provironum and anastrazole will get you HUGE. Plain and simple, the more androgenic your stuff, the more anabolic it shall be and the more you shall gain. Just do not forget to get someone to suck you off every hour ;)
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
4gms of test with lots of tamo, some fina, some provironum and anastrazole will get you HUGE. Plain and simple, the more androgenic your stuff, the more anabolic it shall be and the more you shall gain. Just do not forget to get someone to suck you off every hour ;)
i only want to use test so i can take finasteride and not go bald

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Yes, you will get huge, but increase the dose incrementally over a period of 6-8months if not longer.

macos

• Getbig IV
i only want to use test so i can take finasteride and not go bald
if you are genetically predisposed no amount of fina can save you at that dose of test. you should definitely add some nandro for the joints. You will become a BEAST definitely . you can start with 1 gm and move up a gram every 3rd week. use dandelion root right from the first week and switch to a mild pharma diuretic if water becomes a problem and keep proviron high as in 50 mg a day (increasing it with the dose of test). do not let the boys shrink so keep using chronicgonado every week.....there you are on your way to become the biggest homo in your gym ;)
$

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
just test alone?

I tried it as an experiment about 4 years ago. I took an amp of Karachi plus 1 every 7 days for 8 weeks so my total was 2g a week. no other anabolics.

to be honest it wasn't as good as using a lower test and going with tren another such anabolic to round it up to the 2k mark. I found I held a shit ton of water. my strength wasn't as good as running different compounds together at that mg dose. basically I was big but looked like shit.

that being said I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else, bother with or waste my time with a 3-4g test only cycle. you'll get far better results combining compounds to reach that mg total.

guys need to wake up and realise test alone is not the holy grail. in fact you'll make far better quality gains using far less test and far more other anabolics.

cheers.
b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

macos

• Getbig IV
just test alone?

I tried it as an experiment about 4 years ago. I took an amp of Karachi plus 1 every 7 days for 8 weeks so my total was 2g a week. no other anabolics.

to be honest it wasn't as good as using a lower test and going with tren another such anabolic to round it up to the 2k mark. I found I held a shit ton of water. my strength wasn't as good as running different compounds together at that mg dose. basically I was big but looked like shit.

that being said I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else, bother with or waste my time with a 3-4g test only cycle. you'll get far better results combining compounds to reach that mg total.

guys need to wake up and realise test alone is not the holy grail. in fact you'll make far better quality gains using far less test and far more other anabolics.

cheers.
seems very likely you got fake karachi test. Do the same cycle with some good pharma grade test and all the ai/ae dialed in ;)
$

no one

• Getbig V
also regarding test only cycles-

if you are growing well off say 1g test a week, upping it to 2g isn't going to make you look better or give you better quality gains. in fact there seems to be a law of diminishing returns regarding how much test your body can actually utilize without making you look like shit.

just my personal experience.
b

ukjeff

if you are growing well off say 1g test a week, upping it to 2g isn't going to make you look better or give you better quality gains. in fact there seems to be a law of diminishing returns regarding how much test your body can actually utilize without making you look like shit.

Cue OTH to address this post.

no one

• Getbig V
seems very likely you got fake karachi test. Do the same cycle with some good pharma grade test and all the ai/ae dialed in ;)

thanks for the tip bro I'll be sure to look into that.
b

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

From what i've gathered, 1200-1500mg/wk before sides outweigh benefits.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if you are genetically predisposed no amount of fina can save you at that dose of test. you should definitely add some nandro for the joints. You will become a BEAST definitely . you can start with 1 gm and move up a gram every 3rd week. use dandelion root right from the first week and switch to a mild pharma diuretic if water becomes a problem and keep proviron high as in 50 mg a day (increasing it with the dose of test). do not let the boys shrink so keep using chronicgonado every week.....there you are on your way to become the biggest homo in your gym ;)
what are you basing this on? personal experience? conventional knowledge?

THE MOST IMPORTANT POST ON HAIRLOSS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN IN MY OPINION. IT IS FROM MY MENTOR AND INSPIRATION TO USE STEROIDS.

Finasteride has the same effectiveness regardless of testosterone dose or even for that reason androgen increase in general. The only reason that
many take 2.5mgs instead of the recommended 1mgs for hairloss is because  you want to inhibit that 57-60% of total DHT which essentially equals to 
100% inhibition of the 5AR2 enzyme inhibition which is the active DHT that causes attributes to hair loss. Therefore if with 0.5 mgs you inhibit 50% of DHT by 5AR2 inhibition and by injecting 1 gram of test would have still had that 5-10% 5AR2 DHT and therefore as an overall total mgs due to higher testosterone reduced in essence you still run the danger of excess 5AR2 DHT. Now above 5mgs a day of finasteride which is the dose used for prostate anyway, is a waste.

2.5mgs per day sufficient in any case regardell of how much testosterone you wish to take. The hair will only be dependent from the direct stimulation of testosterone on the androgen receptor since the same receptor is used by DHT in the first place. Finasteride only works after being on it at least 0.5mgs ED for a year straight and it is for life. No off periods can be taken. if you are stabilised at 2.5mgs ED you can inject as much testosterone as you like. In fact many times I am on 1400mgs proviron alone. AAS are irrelevant once finasteride halts hair loss. AAS do not cause alopecia only attribute to it by being reduced to DHT or by direct stimulation of the androgen receptor but that to a very lesser degree. In other words you might decide to take 3 grams of test for 16 weeks it will make no difference to hair loss but your hair will appear to be thinner from direct androgen receptor stimulation.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
i'm contemplating this for the future

the more muscles the more happiness

How ironic... the future and more happiness? LMAO!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

How ironic... the future and more happiness? LMAO!
i found out big muscles are the key to happiness

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
very very big, obviously.

very big.something like anoine vaillant mass, i seen the guy 1 or 2 weeks ago right infront of me, he dwarfs me so badly its not even funny.

his gut also dwarfs my upper body, but thats besides the point.

i think, seriously ,that his legs alone have more muscle mass on them than i have on my whole skeleton.

so yeah those doses will get you huge, whther itll look any good is different story
fuck this is a great motivational speech

i can't stop smiling at this

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
just test alone?

cheers.

How much test do you find optimal for growth?  500-1000 w other compounds? 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
just test alone?

cheers.

listen to this advice. Its all a game of peptides today anyways.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
listen to this advice. Its all a game of peptides today anyways.
HE IS RIGHT PROBABLY

BUT YOU ARE A DUMB PRICK

JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE YOU CLUELESS BASTARD

macos

• Getbig IV
what are you basing this on? personal experience? conventional knowledge?

pretty hard to explain....when bb becomes a lifestyle you will care less about the fina. If you are bound to lose hair, you will. A lot of things look good in theory like how santa claus exisits for kids ;)
$

no one

• Getbig V
How much test do you find optimal for growth?  500-1000 w other compounds?  

I'd say 500 would be the ceiling imo in combination with other compounds. 

if what you mean by 'optimal growth' is quality dense lean tissue.

depends a lot on what you want to look like too bro. if you want to walk around looking like an offseason bber wearing a rubber fat muscle suit then big test is where it's at. if you want a tight sculpted look that's full and dense 500 is the most imo.
b