Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43375 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
How much test do you find optimal for growth?  500-1000 w other compounds? 
THe more you got it flowing in your system ....ze bigger you will get ;)
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
pretty hard to explain....when bb becomes a lifestyle you will care less about the fina. If you are bound to lose hair, you will. A lot of things look good in theory like how santa claus exisits for kids ;)
are you saying the guy i quoted is full of shit, has no experience, or is a liar?

serious question.......

stavios

• Getbig III
just test alone?

I tried it as an experiment about 4 years ago. I took an amp of Karachi plus 1 every 7 days for 8 weeks so my total was 2g a week. no other anabolics.

to be honest it wasn't as good as using a lower test and going with tren another such anabolic to round it up to the 2k mark. I found I held a shit ton of water. my strength wasn't as good as running different compounds together at that mg dose. basically I was big but looked like shit.

that being said I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else, bother with or waste my time with a 3-4g test only cycle. you'll get far better results combining compounds to reach that mg total.

guys need to wake up and realise test alone is not the holy grail. in fact you'll make far better quality gains using far less test and far more other anabolics.

cheers.

x100000000
I have done plenty of test only cycles, and IMO over 2g you don't even see a difference.
my results were also subpar compared to other cycles that I like (tren-eq, or even tren enanthate only for that matter)

test cycles make me look like shit, I only do them to give my body a break cause when I have been on trenbolone for a while I start to feel toxic and all my skin gets super dry and nasty (skin literaly fall off my hands) and equipoise makes me anxious.

so as far as feeling good, I feel the best on test only cycles

as far as looking good, everything beats test

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
HE IS RIGHT PROBABLY

BUT YOU ARE A DUMB PRICK

JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE YOU CLUELESS BASTARD

i outweigh you buy 40 pounds of pure muscle....think what you want,...
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
just test alone?

I tried it as an experiment about 4 years ago. I took an amp of Karachi plus 1 every 7 days for 8 weeks so my total was 2g a week. no other anabolics.

to be honest it wasn't as good as using a lower test and going with tren another such anabolic to round it up to the 2k mark. I found I held a shit ton of water. my strength wasn't as good as running different compounds together at that mg dose. basically I was big but looked like shit.

that being said I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else, bother with or waste my time with a 3-4g test only cycle. you'll get far better results combining compounds to reach that mg total.

guys need to wake up and realise test alone is not the holy grail. in fact you'll make far better quality gains using far less test and far more other anabolics.

cheers.

this none of the big guys at my gym run more than a gram of test a week

and i mean monsters
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i outweigh you buy 40 pounds of pure muscle....think what you want,...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
are you saying the guy i quoted is full of shit, has no experience, or is a liar?

serious question.......

Some people have awesome genetics and respond very well to test. For example, "Swiper", posts on several boards for years now, and all he did was

500mg test/wk for the first 5-6yrs, then he started blasting and cruising

Cruise = test 1g/wk + 3ius GH

Blast = test 3g/wk + 10ius GH

The guy looks phenomenal, and clearly sports alpha genetics.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Some people have awesome genetics and respond very well to test. For example, "Swiper", posts on several boards for years now, and all he did was

aah fuck i should have started at 20 instead of 25

i wasted all my years

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
this none of the big guys at my gym run more than a gram of test a week

and i mean monsters

Same here and unless they are cruising they are always adding other compounds like 800mgs of deca, then switch to eq, then tren e, etc.   Not to mention the slin, gh, igf etc.

Fuzzy Nuts

very very big, obviously.

very big.something like antoine vaillant mass, i seen the guy 1 or 2 weeks ago right infront of me, he dwarfs me so badly its not even funny.

his gut also dwarfs my upper body, but thats besides the point.

i think, seriously ,that his legs alone have more muscle mass on them than i have on my whole skeleton.

so yeah those doses will get you huge, whther itll look any good is different story
Guys a beast and so horny he married a shemale. Both positive effects of mega dosing test.

stavios

• Getbig III

of course he looks phenomenal but I think it's more about the day in day out hgh usage

yes he looks amazing but that's also a "test" look

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.

serious question.......
firstly, fina effectiveness reduced when deca in cycle. Secondly, you can stop hair loss from test but what about the hair loss from privironum when you are using very high doses of both tset and provironum. Fina is not very helpful in those cases. but if you are at a hrt dose of 500mg/week of test, taking only fina would work just fine
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
firstly, fina effectiveness reduced when deca in cycle. Secondly, you can stop hair loss from test but what about the hair loss from privironum when you are using very high doses of both tset and provironum. Fina is not very helpful in those cases. but if you are at a hrt dose of 500mg/week of test, taking only fina would work just fine
ARE YOU SOMEHOW MISSING MY POINT THAT I CAN ONLY CONSIDER TESTOSTERONE FOR THIS REASON?

but yeah i'm upping to 500 soon

2.5mg finasteride daily

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Cue OTH to address this post.
from a 1000-mg to 2000 mg the gains will increase by 10-15%, so if you gain ten lbs on 1000, you may have gained 11.5 on 2000, so doubling your dose for most is simply not worth the trade off.

Do you gain more the more you take?, of course you do, but the benefits are marginal and then to many sides, to much discomfort, too much problems for the extra 2lb you gain.

In the case of 3-4 grams you may gain 15lb instead of 10, is it worth quadrupling your 1000 grams stack for an extra 50% when you will be a water bloated mess and be under discomfort 24-7? for most it is not worth it for a few it may be.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
from a 1000-mg to 2000 mg the gains will increase by 10-15%, so if you gain ten lbs on 1000, you may have gained 11.5 on 2000, so doubling your dose for most is simply not worth the trade off.

Do you gain more the more you take?, of course you do, but the benefits are marginal and then to many sides, to much discomfort, too much problems for the extra 2lb you gain.

In the case of 3-4 grams you may gain 15lb instead of 10, is it worth quadrupling your 1000 grams stack for an extra 50% when you will be a water bloated mess and be under discomfort 24-7? for most it is not worth it for a few it may be.
is it worth it to go from 300mg to 500-600mg?

at what point does the diminishing returns thing really kick in?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
of course he looks phenomenal but I think it's more about the day in day out hgh usage

yes he looks amazing but that's also a "test" look

bingo,.
l

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV

this.

great post.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
very very big, obviously.

very big.something like anoine vaillant mass, i seen the guy 1 or 2 weeks ago right infront of me, he dwarfs me so badly its not even funny.

his gut also dwarfs my upper body, but thats besides the point.

i think, seriously ,that his legs alone have more muscle mass on them than i have on my whole skeleton.

so yeah those doses will get you huge, whther itll look any good is different story

Imagine how freaky Mcgrath looks in person!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Imagine how freaky Mcgrath looks in person!
freakiest bber i have ever seen irl was without a shadow of doubt TONEY FREEMAN

as he walked thru the crowd at the fibo expo in sleeveless top

them arms were just CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY big, how big are they?

the pics dont do justice at all since of his height

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
is it worth it to go from 300mg to 500-600mg?

at what point does the diminishing returns thing really kick in?
I think 1000mg is the most that most can get away with and everything after that is to little return for reward.

500mg is the golden number for everyone, but above average will gain nicely off 1000 mg

if AND ONLY IF you are going to up 3-4gram dose might as well take 1000mg test, 1000mg DECA, 700MG OF ORALS, some masteron and proviron. Why only test, you would get much more doing what I wrote, btw, I am not recommending that, I am only saying it would be a better alternative then 3-4 grams of test

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I think 1000mg is the most that most can get away with and everything after that is to little return for reward.

500mg is the golden number for everyone, but above average will gain nicely off 1000 mg

if AND ONLY IF you are going to up 3-4gram dose might as well take 1000mg test, 1000mg DECA, 700MG OF ORALS, some masteron and proviron. Why only test, you would get much more doing what I wrote, btw, I am not recommending that, I am only saying it would be a better alternative then 3-4 grams of test
damn this rolls of the tongue real nice

500 enanthate or another thate

the longer the ester the more it actually comes down to over time?

my gear is enanthate 300/ml

so then for the gold i need 2cc/8days

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
THANKS FOR ALL THE INVALUABLE ADVICE GETBIGGERS

(not you flinstone, you are a dumb fuck parrot)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
OTH, your thoughts on the difference between 600mgs per week and 1000mgs?

600 is what im running now and is the most I have ever used. Wondering how big a difference 400 more mgs would make.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
OTH, your thoughts on the difference between 600mgs per week and 1000mgs?

600 is what im running now and is the most I have ever used. Wondering how big a difference 400 more mgs would make.
WHAT OTHER DRUGS YOU USING?

the good drugs,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
damn this rolls of the tongue real nice

500 enanthate or another thate

the longer the ester the more it actually comes down to over time?

my gear is enanthate 300/ml

so then for the gold i need 2cc/8days
just do 2 shots per week and you are gtg