Author Topic: Chad Nichols's IFBB Pro Offseason Drug Stack and Diet  (Read 42938 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Chad Nichols's IFBB Pro Offseason Drug Stack and Diet
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2017, 06:50:05 AM »
If you've ever dieted on lean protein like chicken breast and canned tuna, it takes about a week before you start choking trying to take it down.  Would take me an hour to get through a chicken breast with a shitload of water.  The idea of blending it with a lot of water and just downing it actually makes more sense.  Plus it's so disgusting that you won't be craving shit later.

TBH, I've never had this problem, choking food down. When I decide to diet down drastically I do a protein/veg diet for about 6 weeks before I have my first "cheat meal." Those 6 weeks its nothing but tuna, chicken breast, egg whites, leafy greens, and mustard. And I always look forward to every meal because by hour 2 I'm hungry enough that canned tuna seems like flank steak.
I'm not trying to sound like some badass who loves "suffering." Its just my experience that extreme diets aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2017, 06:53:03 AM »
TBH, I've never had this problem, choking food down. When I decide to diet down drastically I do a protein/veg diet for about 6 weeks before I have my first "cheat meal." Those 6 weeks its nothing but tuna, chicken breast, egg whites, leafy greens, and mustard. And I always look forward to every meal because by hour 2 I'm hungry enough that canned tuna seems like flank steak.
I'm not trying to sound like some badass who loves "suffering." Its just my experience that extreme diets aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

I'd eat tuna straight out of the can.  for the first little while it was okay, then it got to a point where I could barely swallow without a bunch of water.  These little walls test out your discipline for sure but once you break through them it become so much easier.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2017, 06:57:27 AM »
I eat my tuna with mayo on a wrap pre contest..

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2017, 06:58:19 AM »
I can't see EPO doing anything for a juiced bb. What could it do by increasing crit by a couple of points from an already high count due to steroids? Are you saying EPO has cosmetic effects apart from crit?

I don't see plasma expanders doing anything much for size either and I bet they abandoned that stuff pretty quickly. I think they played with that during the short lived diuretic testing period. What year was it Levrone accused Chad of using it? Milos is the only one who admitted trying it and it didn't do anything much.

Seriously?  Do some research.   Volume, fullness, roundness, vascularity.  You think they use it to ride up a mountain?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2017, 06:59:21 AM »
If you've ever dieted on lean protein like chicken breast and canned tuna, it takes about a week before you start choking trying to take it down.  Would take me an hour to get through a chicken breast with a shitload of water.  The idea of blending it with a lot of water and just downing it actually makes more sense.  Plus it's so disgusting that you won't be craving shit later.

Bollocks!  I ate 200g turkey breast 8x a day when I dieted as a teenager.  Never once struggled to get it down.

So what about the rumors of Chad having access to some exclusive mercury-based diuretic? True or false?

LOL so teh chad has a top secret lab somewhere that only supplies him?  Not exclusive....mercurial diuretics work very well, but they are also the riskiest and batter your kidneys.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »
Seriously?  Do some research.   Volume, fullness, roundness, vascularity.  You think they use it to ride up a mountain?

EXACTLY

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2017, 07:14:06 AM »
EXACTLY

THIS IS.... THE ANABOLIC MATRIX

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2017, 07:15:04 AM »
Steroids are a thing of the past?

Really?

Sometimes these people just make noise for the sake of it.....what a fucking retarded thing to say!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2017, 07:53:04 AM »
No other effects other than raising crit levels/making one feel/look fuller...I have only touched on this in convo and never given it much thought as it isn't at all applicable to me or those I helped over the years.

The IV plasma expanders are still used I think...what else would Flex Lewis et al be IV'ing so close pre show? (pics)

Never heard of anyone IRL using EPO, I doubt it is used much though some pros have tried it for sure as some try anything. I just can't see its usefulness, as I said steroids already raise levels so much and going higher would just be dangerous, bodybuilders often try to lower crit, not raise it... just can't see it doing much.

I didn't know Flex was getting IVs before shows but my immediate guess would simply be fluids, especially for someone who was sucking down hard to make weight. Not that IV fluids are that much faster or better than drinking water. But I don't know for sure.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »

Are YOU serious? Do you know that crit is already a problem for most pros? A guy on tons of roids plus insulin and gh has no problem with fullness, especially due to a lack of red bloood cells. The problem is being too bloated and pumped and feeling like shit partly due to high crit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2017, 08:03:46 AM »
EXACTLY

I don't want to watch the video but let me guess, fella came off monstrous doses and feels more jacked by including EPO in his "HRT" regimen? That's something else. But a guy on 5 grams of steroids "needing" EPO... nah, more like needs a phlebotomy every now and then.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »
I don't want to watch the video but let me guess, fella came off monstrous doses and feels more jacked by including EPO in his "HRT" regimen? That's something else. But a guy on 5 grams of steroids "needing" EPO... nah, more like needs a phlebotomy every now and then.

Im trolling ya bro

im not into the size thing 80-85 kg @ 6% is MAX pour moi

but it is very interesting this chemical.warfare

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2017, 08:14:16 AM »
Im trolling ya bro

im not into the size thing 80-85 kg @ 6% is MAX pour moi

but it is very interesting this chemical.warfare

But what did the fella say in the video? :D For some reason I hate watching most of these guys talking about drugs. :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:36 AM »
But what did the fella say in the video? :D For some reason I hate watching most of these guys talking about drugs. :D

talks about inhibiting myostatin and gh

at the end he mentions about something very dangerous that helps these processes guesing its epo

fyi, he is a very chill.and humble guy not so loudmouth douche

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »
talks about inhibiting myostatin and gh

at the end he mentions about something very dangerous that helps these processes guesing its epo

fyi, he is a very chill.and humble guy not so loudmouth douche

Thanks  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2017, 08:20:34 PM »
So what about the rumors of Chad having access to some exclusive mercury-based diuretic? True or false?

was true back when they were testing. just found a rare diuretic not prescribed in the US anymore and not on the testing list. nothing special.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »
was true back when they were testing. just found a rare diuretic not prescribed in the US anymore and not on the testing list. nothing special.

Exactly, it wasn't special just undetectable. Milos said he paid 500 bucks for one dose  :D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2017, 04:58:32 AM »
Exactly, it wasn't special just undetectable. Milos said he paid 500 bucks for one dose  :D

What was it called?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 05:54:47 AM »
What was it called?

Probably Mersalyl. But no one analyzed the powder (Chad mixed it up in a cup).

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2017, 06:04:18 AM »
Probably Mersalyl. But no one analyzed the powder (Chad mixed it up in a cup).

Sounds like the kind of laissez faire attitude you should have when playing with mercurial diruetics...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2017, 10:14:35 AM »
Sounds like the kind of laissez faire attitude you should have when playing with mercurial diruetics...

Get a thermometer to 98degrees , break it open

Mix contents with 1 part diazide , 1/2 aldactone , squirt of lasix , grape koolaid

Drink 1 gal DISTILLED water

And you golden - gotcha the striated butt checks you gals admire so much

Anyone copies my shit it’s 500quid

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »
Get a thermometer to 98degrees , break it open

Mix contents with 1 part diazide , 1/2 aldactone , squirt of lasix , grape koolaid

Drink 1 gal DISTILLED water

And you golden - gotcha the striated butt checks you gals admire so much

Anyone copies my shit it’s 500quid

LIAR

It's tropical punch...