Author Topic: Christian Bale reportedly offered 50 million to return as Batman for 20 minutes.  (Read 6943 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Thats why you have to control everything like Mel Gibson. He made hundreds of millions off of Passion of the Christ.  :o

Yeah, he ended up finding it himself and made like $300 million from that movie.

MikMaq

You guys are fucking idiots. Bale is looking to be the next alpacino. He controls his career, and doesn`t wanna fuck it up. I love how he`s the batman guy, when most nonfucktards know him from the machinist, the fighter, terminator(which has burned him on taking money). Not to mention about 15 other films he`s been in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i hate how batman is incapable of killing a bad guy when justified.  I mean, just pump a few rounds into the joker in the street, and avoid all that jail escape bullshit.

same with 2-face upon the roof, that aaron actor, not sure of the bad guy.  just pump a few rounds into him already.  What's the problem.  Instead it has to be all dramatic.

I hate shows like that.  REAL superheros are like the punisher... they fcking end the bad guys as soon as they have the chance.  That's it.  None of this honor shit.   Which bad guy was falling off a roof after SWAT came, and batman caught him?  let that fcker fall.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Chis Balitto is a good actor for sure a bit psycho in real life but good actor
!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
beyond stupid and unrealistic if the powers that be DO make it at least at the beginning of the movie a supeman vs batman fight?

love the batman character, but c'mon comic fans, movie fans and geeks think intelligently and be realistic as much as one can when discussing fictional characters., i don't care what there is no way/no how on this planet that a mortal man no matter how stronger, faster, more intelligent than most other mortal men on the planet and devices at his disposal can even momentarily be able to put down on his back A GOD that is MOS...

yeah, the old kryptonite storyline. it's bad enough when the comic writers themselves can't make up their mind on how it affects superman. what i mean is sometimes it's a tiny little rock that can fit into a ring? sometimes it has to be a big ole chunk like a small boulder that affects him? sometimes it's written it affects him immediately weakening him in literally a few seconds ( which i don't buy and think that is unrealistic) and sometimes it's written it takes minutes and of course the only thing that it's written that DOES make sense in the comics is that eventually the radiation will kill him if exposed long enough and enough is use...

anyway, either way even if batman had kryptonite on him in a fight, by the time it would take to weaken superman waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay i said waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down, superman with a flick of 1 finger or a simple exhalation of 1 breath would knock batman's head off!

using kryptonite and at the same time super powerful missels that hit him and other devices would be too late in a batman superman fight. if anything from a hundred yards away superman could burn him to a crisp and a spot on the ground with his heat vision! or at least burn him with "warning"s hots and so no need for superman to get close enough for any K to affect him and thus batman backing down!

of course all this common sense wouldn't work for the audience who love batman and want to see a fight and action between the two.

kind of like that whole avengers movie, because everyone loves ironman and robert downey jr and he was the biggest star in that movie, they had it to where ironman could battle with THOR! yeah his human man made of this planet armor could withstand thor?! laugh!even captain america's shield was able to block the hammer of a norse god. a shield made by humans able to deflect the weapon/object from other universe and one of the most powerful weapons in the universe? not to mention the godly strength only second to superman behind that hammer?! oh please! why not make all the tanks and other weapons on this planet the same material as the shield them u.s. and other countries? so silly! in truth the only "battle" between batman and superman should be mental and how they go about fighting evil, and perhaps batman being the other opinion on how superman can use his powers that perhaps superman never thought of before. and that is it!!!!

i know in these movies logic goes out the window and that is why so many comic geeks are never satisfied but love the movies anyway.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Chis Balitto is a good actor for sure a bit psycho in real life but good actor

Patrick Bateman was a fictional character.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
You guys are fucking idiots. Bale is looking to be the next alpacino. He controls his career, and doesn`t wanna fuck it up. I love how he`s the batman guy, when most nonfucktards know him from the machinist, the fighter, terminator(which has burned him on taking money). Not to mention about 15 other films he`s been in.

Bale is officially known as the Equilibrium / Gunkata-guy... :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Can some geek explain this premise.  So Batman and Superman aren't friends or part of the JL?  That the first time they cross paths they fight?  How is this a prequel to a potential JL movie?

Superman was established first in Action Comics.  Batman was established later in Detective Comics.  Eventually Superman and Batman cross paths and Superman swoops down and snatches up the masked vigilante Batman and wants to haul him off to jail.  This established the early riff between the two.  Later the DC brand took over and both characters fall underneath.  Superman and Batman did establish the primary JLA that most associate with later on.  The riff eventually became a solid friendship hence the World's Finest pairing that has become very popular today.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Superman was established first in Action Comics.  Batman was established later in Detective Comics.  Eventually Superman and Batman cross paths and Superman swoops down and snatches up the masked vigilante Batman and wants to haul him off to jail.  This established the early riff between the two.  Later the DC brand took over and both characters fall underneath.  Superman and Batman did establish the primary JLA that most associate with later on.  The riff eventually became a solid friendship hence the World's Finest pairing that has become very popular today.

Just messin' with ya MOS :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
beyond stupid and unrealistic if the powers that be DO make it at least at the beginning of the movie a supeman vs batman fight?

love the batman character, but c'mon comic fans, movie fans and geeks think intelligently and be realistic as much as one can when discussing fictional characters., i don't care what there is no way/no how on this planet that a mortal man no matter how stronger, faster, more intelligent than most other mortal men on the planet and devices at his disposal can even momentarily be able to put down on his back A GOD that is MOS...

yeah, the old kryptonite storyline. it's bad enough when the comic writers themselves can't make up their mind on how it affects superman. what i mean is sometimes it's a tiny little rock that can fit into a ring? sometimes it has to be a big ole chunk like a small boulder that affects him? sometimes it's written it affects him immediately weakening him in literally a few seconds ( which i don't buy and think that is unrealistic) and sometimes it's written it takes minutes and of course the only thing that it's written that DOES make sense in the comics is that eventually the radiation will kill him if exposed long enough and enough is use...

anyway, either way even if batman had kryptonite on him in a fight, by the time it would take to weaken superman waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay i said waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down, superman with a flick of 1 finger or a simple exhalation of 1 breath would knock batman's head off!

using kryptonite and at the same time super powerful missels that hit him and other devices would be too late in a batman superman fight. if anything from a hundred yards away superman could burn him to a crisp and a spot on the ground with his heat vision! or at least burn him with "warning"s hots and so no need for superman to get close enough for any K to affect him and thus batman backing down!

of course all this common sense wouldn't work for the audience who love batman and want to see a fight and action between the two.

kind of like that whole avengers movie, because everyone loves ironman and robert downey jr and he was the biggest star in that movie, they had it to where ironman could battle with THOR! yeah his human man made of this planet armor could withstand thor?! laugh!even captain america's shield was able to block the hammer of a norse god. a shield made by humans able to deflect the weapon/object from other universe and one of the most powerful weapons in the universe? not to mention the godly strength only second to superman behind that hammer?! oh please! why not make all the tanks and other weapons on this planet the same material as the shield them u.s. and other countries? so silly! in truth the only "battle" between batman and superman should be mental and how they go about fighting evil, and perhaps batman being the other opinion on how superman can use his powers that perhaps superman never thought of before. and that is it!!!!

i know in these movies logic goes out the window and that is why so many comic geeks are never satisfied but love the movies anyway.

;D

Thank you.  The green rock don't turn him completely mortal like his home world atmosphere.

Even with the rock in Metallo's chest, MOS still wouldn't be reduced to a human.  

That punch he hit Metallo with at :35 would have knocked Batman's head off.  ;D  He can still lift a damn car too.  ;D  Oh, and as noted, the heat vision works well.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the thought of a batman/superman movie angers me.  i want to punch walls or kick Big Wheels or something.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Thank you.  The green rock don't turn him completely mortal like his home world atmosphere.
Even with the rock in Metallo's chest, MOS still wouldn't be reduced to a human.  
That punch he hit Metallo with at :35 would have knocked Batman's head off.

Nah, Christian Bale is the best.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

If it weren't only that simple.  Check out Wikipedia for a full run down on Kryptonite.  There is red, green, yellow, black, gold etc...  They ran with this shit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
I actually don't give a shit about Bale as Batman to be honest.

He's not the best batman ever, so who gives a damn.

Lots of good actors could be Batman and be just as good, hell... most would be better.

Christian Bale is "meh" as far as I'm concerned.

I agree!

Bale is a little douche bag

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

The rock doesn't change his physiology, so you can't just walk up to him and lead him to a pool of water. LOL.  They got their work cut out.  And Zod's armor doesn't protect joints because he  still had to be able to move.  That was the issue with Dark Knights' suit, giving it soft spots so he could move freely.  And it's not the armor but the man, Zod, inside of it.  His strength didn't change with it on.

Nolan doesn't want magic and scifi, so you cant have Metallo b/c humans don't have the ability to create a half man/machine like him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Van Damme for Batman!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Theres talk, apparently serious talk that Avengers 2 will lay the foundation for Planet Hulk to come to the big screen - which will then spawn World War Hulk. If done correctly these will be among the top 10 highest grossing movies ever. Forever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
What about Marvel Zombies? Surprised the studios have not pimped out the zombie craze.