Author Topic: Eventually freaks are going to fight for the right to what we now know as pedo.  (Read 6086 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You can see it the way it's being reported in the news now, how many people are getting caught doing it. Now the stats could be the same as they always were, I don't know but I do know it's subliminally being promoted, that is the sexualization of females under 18. I used to rather not think about these things but the truth is there are global rings around the world that do this. These children are used sexually and for blood sacrifices (no joke).  I hope you the people aren't stupid enough to fall for this and fight back. Especially you daddies to little girls. You can't let them get away with this shit. I'm not even a parent and it disgusts me to my core as if I were. They put "cho-mos" in segregated units for a reason Even amongst prisoners, there is honor amongst thieves.

This is not some Wiggs Hebrew revelation, this happened in history the exact same way. After pedo is animals. There is no end my friends. This is the end.

This is obviously a very difficult subject to talk about but the media were getting and even more getbig topics deems there be a serious getbig style discussion.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
ALL pedophiles should be executed

lowest life form possible

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Are you for real? At least give us some links and supporting materials wth are you on something? Did you just wake up into reality

I cannot disagree with you look at what's going on in religion societies priests etc...

Give some stuff to read I know you have it

And I'm not the news guy don't watch or read much of the news bs
!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Don't they already have nambla? I don't see this movement getting very far. Nobody likes a pedophile.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
ALL pedophiles should be executed

lowest life form possible

Yes sir. I agree. But do you see the sexualization of young women in our society? It's the worst I've ever seen it and I'm only 34. So I know for sure a person my dad's age high 50s and older this must be like living one another planet. We are seeing entirely too many cases about it in the news. And people are going to be desensitized to a degree which will breed more of that behavior, etc., etc.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Don't they already have nambla? I don't see this movement getting very far. Nobody likes a pedophile.

Correct.

Pedos are always beat to death in Prison... Even the lowest criminals have some standard... Pedos are far below.

I do not believe it ever will be accepted, nor should it.

As a matter of fact, it was more accepted 100 years ago.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you seem higher then a kite. Throw up some links and stats, brosef, to fool theses sheep.

Z Father

• Getbig III
He's trolling.

"You daddies with daughters better watch out or they are gonna get your kids and sacrifice them "  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I forgot about the religious stuff. Even worse.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He's trolling.

"You daddies with daughters better watch out or they are gonna get your kids and sacrifice them "  ::)

WTF are you talking about? you old fuck, no one was even thinking about you, and how conceited of you to think that I'd have you in mind when discussing such as important subject. Geez, the peasants here are right, you're a conceited cock. I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that. Now kindly fuck off. LOL. You're obsessed. The guy that keeps changing his name and deleting his posts. The big bad groink...Oh brother.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Lol you two

Back to topic - I can guarantee this will never happen in out modern society - NEVER.

People just won't allow it.
!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Lol you two

Back to topic - I can guarantee this will never happen in out modern society - NEVER.

People just won't allow it.

The same thing was said about homosexuality. Hell, I'm sure the same thing was even said of race mixing.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Z Father

• Getbig III
WTF are you talking about? guy, no one was even thinking about you, and how conceited of you to think that I'd have you in mind when discussing such as important subject. Geez, the peasants here are right, you're a conceited guy. I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that. Now kindly fuck off. LOL. You're obsessed. The guy that keeps changing his name and deleting his posts. The big bad groink...Oh brother.

In not saying me specifically you fat dunce. In saying parents in general...all of your posts contain language designed to get a reaction from people.

"Blood sacrifices" "you daddies with daughters" it's intentionally worded that way....you could have made your point just as effectively without the lurid imagery and ominous threat to parents.

You're nothing more than a troll these days Wings. Some of us see right through you

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Tell me more about how ashamed you are of your sexuality.

Pedophilia is not and should not be a crime by the way. Fight against thought crimes!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
In not saying me specifically you fat dunce. In saying parents in general...all of your posts contain language designed to get a reaction from people.

"Blood sacrifices" "you daddies with daughters" it's intentionally worded that way....you could have made your point just as effectively without the lurid imagery and ominous threat to parents.

You're nothing more than a troll these days Wings. Some of us see right through you

Well groink I don't know if you have the reading comprehension is beyond "Biker Babes Monthly" but perhaps you should read magazines and view web material that that have more than just pictures.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
It begins with the introduction of what is deemed "less" offensive and grows worse from there.  Moral limbo is not something we should be playing anyway.  And in truth,  morality and children are anything but a game.

But apparently some here think it a game and as with any such thing these perverts will gladly see how low (with a silent society's blessing) they can go.

Pedophilia is disgusting.  Pedophiles are disgusting.  Anyone that says otherwise should be removed from polite society and incarcerated.  

Scum.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it." - Theodore Roosevelt

Z Father

• Getbig III
Well groink I don't know if you have the reading comprehension is beyond "Biker Babes Monthly" but perhaps you should read magazines and view web material that that have more than just pictures.

says the fat dildo sniffer who posts Youtube videos with actors in it as irrefutable proof

and has his entire arguments shot down by people who actually know what they are talking about

what's the Arabic word for "black" again wiggs ?

or better yet, how many types of olives are there ??

hahahahahaahaaaahahahaaa aaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. too bad being wrong all the time isn't an actual job, you'd never be out of work  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
We're done groink, you don't bring anything of worth intellectually to a conversation. Your insults bore me and mean nothing coming from a man of your ilk and most of all, it's waste of my time. So know that whatever you say, I honestly don't give a fuck. Criminal.

Z Father

• Getbig III
We're done groink, you don't bring anything of worth intellectually to a conversation. Your insults bore me and mean nothing coming from a man of your ilk and most of all, it's waste of my time. So know that whatever you say, I honestly don't give a fuck. Criminal.

why is it whenever you show a black guy, with actual facts (and their own words) , just how dumb they are...they all say the same thing....."you aren't intelligent enough to talk to me"

do you people have any other coping skills but denial ? it's fucking comical  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
why is it whenever you show a black guy, with actual facts (and their own words) , just how dumb they are...they all say the same thing....."you aren't intelligent enough to talk to me"

do you people have any other coping skills but denial ? it's fucking comical  :D

And so because you have no reasonable comeback race comes in. You're a predictable oaf.

ukjeff

Are you for real? At least give us some links and supporting materials wth are you on something? Did you just wake up into reality

I cannot disagree with you look at what's going on in religion societies priests etc...

Give some stuff to read I know you have it

And I'm not the news guy don't watch or read much of the news bs

Hes a flat out conspiracy theorist, they have no need for evidence and proof.
If anything you will get a link to a youtube video at best.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I think human/animal marriage is the next shoe to fall over the next 30 years...All part of the Hierarchy's "bend over rover" agenda to help push population control like their homosexual "fruitcake" serum they started using decades ago...

Antonio fella

• Getbig III

Hmmm you have a point here. Well said G. Wiggs did add some oil into the fire...

Anyways it won't happen Homosexuality is a bit different it's an adult thing.

Kids - never, unless all society goes nutso-psycho-shizo.
!