Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23758 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2013, 06:56:27 PM »
No need to have these long meltdown-y diatribes on how whitey was evil and racist and all other subjugated races would be flourishing if it werent for those evil whites slaughtering eveyone that looked different.

This... ROFL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2013, 06:58:13 PM »
It's the same reason white men date Asians (98% are untouchable), because their own white bitch's give them no respect or time of the day. The asian bitches (most with a mugshot that looks like a pan hit them in the face) face the same obstacle from their own men. Hence, you got white men dating Asian women trannies - the best mix of both worlds it seems.

I thought happy hour was during the week days. And you're a bit off base.  An Asian, esp males, getting a white is like God sent to them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2013, 07:01:34 PM »
Look, I actually started getting into American history because I wanted to prove to myself that American blacks were indeed inherently dumb and prone to crime.

It turned out that I was the dumb one.
I dont know about it being inherent, but its so ingrained in their culture to look down on intelligence or success, to embrace criminal behavior, and to be ignorant/stupid that it may as well be genetic.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
I thought happy hour was during the week days. And you're a bit off base.  An Asian, esp males, getting a white is like God sent to them.

With 12000+ posts your happy hour is never ending.

I was talking about White males and asian women, not when asians find Jesus in the form of fat old white men.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2013, 07:06:25 PM »

The worst part, it's not like there was a violent coup or anything.  The elected leaders who were trusted to act in the best interest of their constituencies treasonously stabbed their people in the back.

BooRadley

« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »
mmm I am West African, in school, working and physically fit, west african immigrants on average make more than whites and are more successful (look it up) so your theory is already flawed moreover when so many people agree with it and I have heard so many times from so many different women well...you do the math white boy.

hardly imaginary

PS If whites are superior in every way shape or form why are they not dominating in the NFL, NBA like they used to? And don't bring the old slavery breeding excuse even africans fresh off the boat with no slavery in their history dominate athletics...

Who gives a shit about sports? Whites owned your pussy ass ancestors. Whites fucked your great great grandmother while your great great grandfather was busy picking cotton. Blacks have been the white man's bitch for how many years? Lol, but I guess that doesn't matter because .0000000000001 percent of blacks happen to be athletically gifted enough to play professional sports. Makes sense.  ::)

Look at the fucking FACTS Jamal. 90 percent of white women hate your ugly black ass.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2013, 07:11:29 PM »

Who gives a shit about sports? Whites owned your pussy ass ancestors. Whites fucked your great great grandmother while your great great grandfather was busy picking cotton. Blacks have been the white man's bitch for how many years? Lol, but I guess that doesn't matter because .0000000000001 percent of blacks happen to be athletically gifted enough to play professional sports. Makes sense.  ::)

Look at the fucking FACTS Jamal. 90 percent of white women hate your ugly black ass.
Jeeze bro. I sense some angst.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2013, 07:13:14 PM »

I think rooseveltdunn (who goes by a White European name) is excluded from that.  His grandfather was actually probably one of the more dominant, those Africans who rounded up their fellow man on behalf of the White man.

Also, like shockwave said... Settle down, you're taking it too far, even for getbig...

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2013, 07:47:51 PM »

Untouchable statistics for women by race

White whores - 93.9% trash. After their clock starts ticking, you getbiggers admit to double bagging most of them fatties. See POF as an example. You know there is a time and place for everything, after that it is all used goods that even the recycling plant sends to the incinerator or the ghetto.

East Indian women 97.4%- from a country of 1 billion plus people. You can pick and choose from among a few % among the billion +, and from select few tribes i.e. hindu, bengali, sikh. The best of the bunch are creme de la creme.

Middle Eastern bitches - 77.2% trash. 10% fuckable. The 10% have a veil on. Still looking for the other 2.8%. This region produces some of the hottest bitches with our western depository receipts.

Asian women 99.7%- most look like trannies - the rest - if not all, are plain ugly. No double bagger here. Just stay away from them if you want your potential kids to drive one day and walk in a straight line without hitting into people. You white fucks date them because your own white trash cocksucking bitches won't touch you. Again genetic play for white men too - worst for white women since they age like 7 day old milk.

Black Ghetto trash 99.99% - problem can't be cured with a welfare cheque nor 7 kids. You can give and give, it's never enough. Anything that is presentable or touchable comes in the form of mixed breeds. Very very very few pure bred good looking blackies out there.

Native Americans 99.9%- in bred and drunk cows. Enough said.

Latino's 81.2%- turn into cows after a certain age and time. Fuck em' while it lasts, they are the best of the bunch. It's almost like fucking is encoded into their DNA. Don't reproduce with them. Don't marry them. Keep your alimony cheques for the kids that you raise.

Data includes the percentage % of women by race that you won't touch with a 10 foot pole that belongs to your neighbors shitsu.

Data presented courtesy of the National Association of Adopt A Pussy

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
white women prefer white men, and a select few prefer black men. Never met a white girl who prefers Asian or Hispanic men though
Hispanic women prefer Hispanic men, and will usually prefer black men over white men.
Asian women prefer white men..this is obv.
l

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2013, 07:57:16 PM »
Untouchable statistics for women by race

White whores - 93.9% trash. After their clock starts ticking, you getbiggers admit to double bagging most of them fatties. See POF as an example. You know there is a time and place for everything, after that it is all used goods that even the recycling plant sends to the incinerator or the ghetto.

East Indian women 97.4%- from a country of 1 billion plus people. You can pick and choose from among a few % among the billion +, and from select few tribes i.e. hindu, bengali, sikh. The best of the bunch are creme de la creme.

Middle Eastern bitches - 77.2% trash. 10% fuckable. The 10% have a veil on. Still looking for the other 2.8%. This region produces some of the hottest bitches with our western depository receipts.

Asian women 99.7%- most look like trannies - the rest - if not all, are plain ugly. No double bagger here. Just stay away from them if you want your potential kids to drive one day and walk in a straight line without hitting into people. You white fucks date them because your own white trash cocksucking bitches won't touch you. Again genetic play for white men too - worst for white women since they age like 7 day old milk.

Black Ghetto trash 99.99% - problem can't be cured with a welfare cheque nor 7 kids. You can give and give, it's never enough. Anything that is presentable or touchable comes in the form of mixed breeds. Very very very few pure bred good looking blackies out there.

Native Americans 99.9%- in bred and drunk cows. Enough said.

Latino's 81.2%- turn into cows after a certain age and time. Fuck em' while it lasts, they are the best of the bunch. It's almost like fucking is encoded into their DNA. Don't reproduce with them. Don't marry them. Keep your alimony cheques for the kids that you raise.

Data includes the percentage % of women by race that you won't touch with a 10 foot pole that belongs to your neighbors shitsu.

Data presented courtesy of the National Association of Adopt A Pussy

well, the only thing you left for yourself is homosexual men.  we got a nice selection on getgay.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2013, 07:59:01 PM »
white women prefer white men, and a select few prefer black men. Never met a white girl who prefers Asian or Hispanic men though
Hispanic women prefer Hispanic men, and will usually prefer black men over white men.

that about covers it

i'd say these observations are about correct.  and i'm sure you don't resort to an americant forged chart.  

one adjustment - Hispanic > Black in FL and CA.  Numbers vary in other states esp Afro-American strongholds. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2013, 08:05:42 PM »
I generally feel this way about ANY [race][gender] who only dates [other race]. There's something bizarre and shitty about fetishizing another race and COMPLETELY, ACTIVELY rejecting your own. White dudes who only date asians? Also fucked up (and sketchy). Black ladies who will only date white dudes? Fucked up. Black dudes who will only date Latinas? Fucked up... I could go on.

Very true!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »

I have known tons of Hispanic woman and only a handful were with black guys. For the most part they date other Hispanics but alot of them only date white or almost exclusively white. I believe you live way up north so maybe it's a geographical thing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2013, 08:08:43 PM »

one adjustment - Hispanic > Black in FL and CA.  Numbers vary in other states esp Afro-American strongholds.  

Agree for the most part.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2013, 08:19:06 PM »
Reading all these comments I wonder if we ever all met up we can go smash hoes together and after have a beer :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
I have known tons of Hispanic woman and only a handful were with black guys. For the most part they date other Hispanics but alot of them only date white or almost exclusively white. I believe you live way up north so maybe it's a geographical thing.

I lived in Los Angeles for 18 years,  and dated a latin chick for almost two year, I am quite familiar with the culture. For the most part, most middle class latin women  dig black men, Brazilian women especially..... they think white men are pussies, push overs, not masculine enough....Only  white men who do decent with latin women are Italian men as the features we have are similar to Hispanic men

All I know is  when I go down to Miami for spring break with my buddies who live out here in the south....... (blue eyed white boys and pretty good looking guys) they all fail misrably with the latin  girls over there and it's painful as hell to watch. I do great ;D
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2013, 08:27:03 PM »
i'd say these observations are about correct.  and i'm sure you don't resort to an americant forged chart.  

one adjustment - Hispanic > Black in FL and CA.  Numbers vary in other states esp Afro-American strongholds. 

I think black men are on average, are alot more desirable to most women than latin men.
being a black male isn't bad at all, they actually do very well with women of all races...if a white chick doesn't like white guys she's dating black guys.

I think black women, have it the worst...along with Asian men.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »
was gonna say the same thing.... I know a ton of hispanic women, and they almost all hate the idea of the black man with a violent passion... they almost all go for
1.hispanic
2.white

Distant 3rd is everyone else.

most hispanic/latinos and Latinas ive personally known were fiercely racists against negroes.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »
arab numbers are too high.  look at bobs, ach and kamali.  in the real world cut 1/3 from blacks (non-africans) and latinos because it comes down just to contact.

i'm talking white women here, don't really give a fuck about a man;s dating habits.

standard graph by university sociology nerds who don't date.  
And you're a basement dwelling little white snot who doesn't date so fuck off and die.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2013, 08:39:12 PM »
Ban multiculturalism.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »
aaww is that what you tell yourself to cope? from what i have heard girls say (and I have heard many) seems to be true but your insecure mind can't accept that lol it's funny when internet racists start with that stuff   
http://digitaljournal.com/article/333932

Yup, i'm not black, but studies confirm blacks have bigger dicks on avg.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2013, 08:42:32 PM »
I think black men are on average, are alot more desirable to most women than latin men.
being a black male isn't bad at all, they actually do very well with women of all races...if a white chick doesn't like white guys she's dating black guys.

I think black women, have it the worst...along with Asian men.

This issue with Latin is the clumping effect. Central American and Caribbean ;D do on avg about the same as Afro-American men.  Honestly, I can't comment on South American because most immigrants to America are white males.  Mexicans just aren't preferred sorry.  The thing in America is when people talk Latino, they clump everyone with Mexicans.   because of the numbers.

Black women do ok.  I wouldn't want to be an Asian male. Anyone can sit and study 10 hrs a day.  I'm talking picking order with women.

BooRadley

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2013, 08:47:37 PM »
This issue with Latin is the clumping effect. Central American and Caribbean ;D do on avg about the same as Afro-American men.  Honestly, I can't comment on South American because most immigrants to America are white males.  Mexicans just aren't preferred sorry.  The thing in America is when people talk Latino, they clump everyone with Mexicans.   because of the numbers.

Black women do ok.  I wouldn't want to be an Asian male. Anyone can sit and study 10 hrs a day.  I'm talking picking order with women.

Indians have it the hardest.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2013, 08:51:10 PM »

true...I should of been more specific.  Puerto rican guys do very well with white women, and are some of the best looking guys around. (no homo)
l