Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23699 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2013, 05:22:46 PM »
Because this IS their country too?

American citizens are treated equally under the law.

It still amazes me that the ideas of equality and justice still elude many white Americans. Many speak of the Founding Fathers with admiration but can't seem to grasp what they were saying almost 250 years after they said it.

;D ;D

Keep in mind, these are people whose relatively close ancestors actually sold their relatives into slavery.

My point is, everyone was violently dominating everyone back then, (they still are, just more subtly).  History shows us that black people didn't have the resources or ability to look out for their own interests the way others did.  They played the game and lost.

Everything the modern black man enjoys, including education, comes as a direct result of intervention by whitey. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »
That was an epic 70+million blood bath.

I wouldn't call it a bloodbath per se, although it can honestly be described as outright genocide.

It still eludes me as to why all this shit still seems to somehow NOT make it into the history text books.

I mean, we've all heard the old adage as to how 10-15 million Native Americans seem to have banished in thin air... how 90% of them were killed by diseases brought over by the European immigrants and bullshit alike. What most American historians work very hard to avoid is to NOT tell you that Native Americans did not disappear in thin air, that they were rounded up in huge open-air jails known as reservations, or camps, and that they were KNOWINGLY given contaminated blankets or objects so that they die quickly. The equivalent today of walking into a jail and handing the incarcerated population blankets contaminated with the ebola virus.

But hey, not in the USA. Nothing ever happened here. A bunch of nígga-loving whites write things they do not believe in and they are venerated. 10-15 million human beings are massacred and no one knows why.

You want to know where the Nazis got all their crazy ideas from? They got it from us!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »
For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the influence of slavery in this country.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country nowadays should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom, peace and wealth? Quite oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty, dangerous and uncivilized, and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of their slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the most civilized, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their grand grandfathers and grand grandmothers to this country and other civilized continents.

Blacks should celebrate their history, especially the history of being slaves, "be black, be slave, be grateful."

and what should the remaining Indians do?  have a powwow and slaughter every white person in site?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
and what should the remaining Indians do?  have a powwow and slaughter every white person in site?

They should do their best to milk the Federal Government, and build their communities.  Tug at the heartstrings of guilty white people.

BooRadley

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »
That's quite the conspiracy theory you have dreamt up.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2013, 06:01:33 PM »

That is a myth that has been proven false numerous times.

Blacks still cling to it though because it's all they have.

aaww is that what you tell yourself to cope? from what i have heard girls say (and I have heard many) seems to be true but your insecure mind can't accept that lol it's funny when internet racists start with that stuff   

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »
[...]My point is, everyone was violently dominating everyone back then, (they still are, just more subtly).  History shows us that black people didn't have the resources or ability to look out for their own interests the way others did.[...]

That's not true at all. After Reconstruction blacks were more than happy to coexist with whites and Native Americans, while whites were hell bent on turning this country into a White Power sanctuary. Take a look at all the Resistance and Removal laws that were passed once expansion to the west became policy. I mean, ask yourself, how do you move west into territories that already have owners? You steal their land and invite the people there to move to the west.

You don't have to be a genius to realize everything was fine and dandy until the Pacific Ocean got in the way. It was only then that we, as a country, engaged in the sort of genocidal tendencies we despised others for. We called it the "Wild West". Well, it was "Wild" because whites were let loose to murder and pillage (Viking style) and take other people's possessions. Only until the Native Americans were removed did we implement a law-based system.

The saddest part is how our justice system was "tweaked" to legalize the wholesale theft and murder that had taken place, passing laws that prevented the descendants of the people whose land had been stolen from going back to the towns they were removed from and trying to negotiate a financial agreement on the property.  

It was racial cleansing terrorism.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2013, 06:06:33 PM »

We can start by knowing the truth of what happened and making informed decisions.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »

they should be thankful too, thank white people for bring technology, civilization and freedom to this country

BooRadley

« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:34 PM »
aaww is that what you tell yourself to cope? from what i have heard girls say (and I have heard many) seems to be true but your insecure mind can't accept that lol it's funny when internet racists start with that stuff   

Average African American male penis size is 5.5 inches. Look it up.

How does it feel knowing you are inferior in every way, shape and form and don't even have something as trivial as penis size to hold over whites? Must hurt.

And lol @ using the oldest trick in the book saying you have heard imaginary girls say blacks have the biggest dicks. 90 percent of white women are absolutely repulsed by black guys.  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2013, 06:10:34 PM »
they should be thankful too, thank white people for bring technology, civilization and freedom to this country

I suspect the only technology the immense majority of Native Americans got to see was the bullet that went through their heads.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2013, 06:11:12 PM »
That's not true at all. After Reconstruction blacks were more than happy to coexist with whites and Native Americans, while whites were hell bent on turning this country into a White Power sanctuary. Take a look at all the Resistance and Removal laws that were passed once expansion to the west became policy. I mean, ask yourself, how do you move west into territories that already have owners? You steal their land and invite the people there to move to the west.

You don't have to be a genius to realize everything was fine and dandy until the Pacific Ocean got in the way. It was only then that we, as a country, engaged in the sort of genocidal tendencies we despised others for. We called it the "Wild West". Well, it was "Wild" because whites were let loose to murder and pillage (Viking style) and take other people's possessions. Only until the Native Americans were removed did we implement a law-based system.

The saddest part is how our justice system was "tweaked" to legalize the wholesale theft and murder that had taken place, passing laws that prevented the descendants of the people whose land had been stolen from going back to the towns they were removed from and trying to negotiate a financial agreement on the property.  

::)

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2013, 06:14:33 PM »

Average African American male penis size is 5.5 inches. Look it up.

How does it feel knowing you are inferior in every way, shape and form and don't even have something as trivial as penis size to hold over whites? Must hurt.

And lol @ using the oldest trick in the book saying you have heard imaginary girls say blacks have the biggest dicks. 90 percent of white women are absolutely repulsed by black guys.  ;D

mmm I am West African, in school, working and physically fit, west african immigrants on average make more than whites and are more successful (look it up) so your theory is already flawed moreover when so many people agree with it and I have heard so many times from so many different women well...you do the math white boy.

hardly imaginary

PS If whites are superior in every way shape or form why are they not dominating in the NFL, NBA like they used to? And don't bring the old slavery breeding excuse even africans fresh off the boat with no slavery in their history dominate athletics...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2013, 06:16:20 PM »
::)

Look, I actually started getting into American history because I wanted to prove to myself that American blacks were indeed inherently dumb and prone to crime.

It turned out that I was the dumb one.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2013, 06:21:00 PM »
Look, I actually started getting into American history because I wanted to prove to myself that American blacks were indeed inherently dumb and prone to crime.

It turned out that I was the dumb one.

You researched because you wanted to back up your opinion with facts, many of the racist internet warriors need to believe these things because it makes them feel better about themselves by making the white race to be some super group they get to feel special even though individually they have achieved nothing, thus they need to feel part of something better take away the skin color and perceptions that they create for it and they are left with their mediocre selves. You wanted facts but they NEED their bias to keep their cognitive dissonance going.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2013, 06:21:43 PM »
[...]And don't bring the old slavery breeding excuse even africans fresh off the boat with no slavery in their history dominate athletics...

Off the boat Africans don't dominate any sport other than long distance running.

Look, when it comes to many sports African Americans have the best genetics because they were bred for physical work, it's not a myth, it's a fact.

West Africans are nowhere near African Americans, or many Europeans.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
It still amazed me how FAST the race issue can shut a threat down.

White guilt?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »
You researched because you wanted to back up your opinion with facts, many of the racist internet warriors need to believe these things because it makes them feel better about themselves by making the white race to be some super group they get to feel special even though individually they have achieved nothing, thus they need to feel part of something better take away the skin color and perceptions that they create for it and they are left with their mediocre selves. You wanted facts but they NEED their bias to keep their cognitive dissonance going.

This coming from an African that abandoned his homeland for White Europe.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »
mmm I am West African, in school, working and physically fit,

Still West African.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2013, 06:46:14 PM »

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
So you're saying white women love the black dick because it's bigger?  ???

It's the same reason white men date Asians (98% are untouchable), because their own white bitch's give them no respect or time of the day. The asian bitches (most with a mugshot that looks like a pan hit them in the face) face the same obstacle from their own men. Hence, you got white men dating Asian women trannies - the best mix of both worlds it seems.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »

Jesus bro, relax.

Older generations were savage and brutal, and everyone (not just whitey, who simply happened to be the best at it) was racist. Pretty sure we all know this. No need to have these long meltdown-y diatribes on how whitey was evil and racist and all other subjugated races would be flourishing if it werent for those evil whites slaughtering eveyone that looked different.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2013, 06:53:26 PM »
It still amazed me how FAST the race issue can shut a threat down.

White guilt?

Easy Farrakhan.  Perhaps nobody really gives a shit. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »

Europeans could have fallen victim to the exact same scenario, had they sat back and allowed it to happen.  Take a look at the Moors, or Genghis Khan for example.  Like I said, this was (and still is) the way of the world.  The strong survive and dominate.  

Prior to European intervention, Native Americans and African tribes were decimating each other (and in the case of Africans) enslaving each other.

White people are no exception to this barbaric behavior.  The only difference is the knowledge, tools, and organization white people brought to the game.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2013, 06:54:29 PM »