Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23805 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2013, 02:50:55 PM »
white girls because I don't wanna bang a girl who's sucked 60 cocks.

I really don't want to generalize and I believe that there are some good girls out there, but I tend to agree with your statement, it seems to be a rather sad reality. Especially if they are not taken by their 30s you know they have a shit ton of baggage, again, from my experiences.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »
They know what's up. But it doesn't bother me one bit. As whites continue to get poorer thanks to Obama the race mixing increases because that advantage is no longer there and people mingle more. They do have a right to not want to be bred out though. I can respect that. Good luck.
So you're saying white women love the black dick because it's bigger?  ???
A

BooRadley

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »
So you're saying white women love the black dick because it's bigger?  ???

That is a myth that has been proven false numerous times.

Blacks still cling to it though because it's all they have.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2013, 03:05:15 PM »
It's hard to accept I know.

You'll accept it eventually though Tyrone.

My favorite new poster  8)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2013, 03:13:14 PM »
I want the opposite.. short, dark hair, and the darkest eyes possible... that's ususally Asian girls. Asian girls usually have great calves, good cheekbones, round cheeks, big smiles, dark hair, big dark eyes, small hands, and small feet... and they age well. White girls... eh..... east indian girls ususally don't have the calves/legs, but they're still pretty.

You also left out that asian women have little to no body hair, maintain a petite physique with no effort, smooth skin, silky hair and less body odor due to genetically less sweat glands.

These are qualities that many white women need to obsessively work on on a daily basis, to try maintain a facade of their youthful femininity, desperately fighting their genes attempt to turn them into the hairy, fat, stinky, wrinkly and saggy titted shebeasts that they were destined to be.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »
EVERY white girl I have known who only dated black guys was truly messed up in the head. True story. 

I think that a woman does need to be mentally off to go outside her community (tribe) for a mate. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
Black women - disgusting and major headaches
White women  - stupid and clueless
Asian women - Nothing really to talk about
Latin women - same traits a black women

???

Not in my experience?

Then again, I've never been with a black girl.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2013, 04:07:31 PM »
All I'm really seeing from this chart is that errbody wanna find love, but no body want to end up with no ashy ass black people.
Or in other words, everyone wants to be white.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2013, 04:09:22 PM »

I take it you're not one of these Black fellows that go ape shit over White women?

We have a few on this board that go nuts whenever someone posts some white ass. 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »
we all can agree with two things,

1, white people are superior to other races

2, blacks are the inferior bottom of all races

the middle layer of all races, well, don't matter at all, white people rule the world and can get whatever the race they want to date.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »

Perfection  :D

I can't help but believe in God after seeing a photo like that.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2013, 04:52:34 PM »
Blacks are recessive, they are, for the most part, stuck in ghetto shitholes killing each other while whites prosper and actually contribute to society.

Well, there is a sociological explanation for that, and it isn't because they choose to live in ghettos.

It is a well known fact that the majority of African Americans survived in the south of the USA, as slaves. Once the slaves were freed they migrated from the Confederate states to pretty much everywhere in the union. Every state in the USA had a sizeable black population, thanks in part to the Reconstruction effort. Then, due to reason no one really knows whitey cracker turned violent and the immense majority of blacks living in small towns across the USA were violently removed from their homes and forcibly asked to leave before sundown (hence the term sundown towns). Thus the only place safe for them to go to were the urban areas of the USA. Kind of like what the Nazis did to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.

This is also how all the Chinatowns in the USA were born, out of unabashed racism.

And, by the way, there is also a sociological explanation as to why many blacks are still stuck in the ghetto: White flight.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »
And, by the way, there is also a sociological explanation as to why many blacks are still stuck in the ghetto: White flight.

White Flight?

BooRadley

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
Well, there is a sociological explanation for that, and it isn't because they choose to live in ghettos.

It is a well known fact that the majority of African Americans survived in the south of the USA, as slaves. Once the slaves were freed they migrated from the Confederate states to pretty much everywhere in the union. Every state in the USA had a sizeable black population, thanks in part to the Reconstruction effort. Then, due to reason no one really knows whitey cracker turned violent and the immense majority of blacks living in small towns across the USA were violently removed from their homes and forcibly asked to leave before sundown (hence the term sundown towns). Thus the only place safe for them to go to were the urban areas of the USA. Kind of like what the Nazis did to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto.

This is also how all the Chinatowns in the USA were born, out of unabashed racism.

Nothing even remotely close to the holocaust happened in the U.S.

And the days of slavery were hundreds of years ago. Black people have no excuse to not thrive. Instead, they make up a tiny percent of the population and commit most of the violent crime in this country. How do you explain this?

And don't say poverty. That is a total cop out and bs excuse.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2013, 05:04:12 PM »
White Flight?

"White Flight" is a term used by the liberal media to try to villify white people who refuse to continue to live in places that the chocolate faces destroy.
~

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »
"White Flight" is a term used by the liberal media to try to villify white people who refuse to continue to live in places that the chocolate faces destroy.

Ah, but who would want to live in those places?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2013, 05:08:33 PM »
Ah, but who would want to live in those places?

No one with any intelligence or self-respect, obviously.
~

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2013, 05:08:54 PM »

All their problems can be attributed to poor treatment at the hands of white people?

Why didn't Africans explore the world, and attempt to take European slaves?

When blacks were released from Slavery, why didn't they move to a place more welcoming?

???

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2013, 05:11:55 PM »

And the days of slavery were hundreds of years ago. Black people have no excuse to not thrive. Instead, they make up a tiny percent of the population and commit most of the violent crime in this country. How do you explain this?

I didn't say holocaust, I said the Warsaw ghetto.

The American holocaust happened long before that, with the decimation of the Native American population.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »
White Flight?

Someone sells their property to a black person, thereby allowing them to move into their all white neighborhood.  Everyone fears their property values will drop because of it, so they sell at a discount to get out quickly.  

End result, white people move further from urban areas and black people flood in.  

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »

The American holocaust happened long before that, with the decimation of the Native American population.

That was an epic 70+million blood bath.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2013, 05:16:05 PM »
[...]When blacks were released from Slavery, why didn't they move to a place more welcoming?[...]

Because this IS their country too?

American citizens are treated equally under the law.

It still amazes me that the ideas of equality and justice still elude many white Americans. Many speak of the Founding Fathers with admiration but can't seem to grasp what they were saying almost 250 years after they said it.

;D ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2013, 05:16:09 PM »

For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the influence of slavery in this country.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country nowadays should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom, peace and wealth? Quite oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty, dangerous and uncivilized, and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of their slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the most civilized, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their great great grandfathers and great great grandmothers to this country and other civilized continents.

Blacks should celebrate their history, especially the history of being slaves, "be black, be slave, be grateful."

BooRadley

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »

Can you prove that last statement?