Author Topic: Our classy Mr Olympia engaging in online arguments with "haters"  (Read 16258 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Our classy Mr Olympia engaging in online arguments with "haters"
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 04:56:08 AM »
Brutal cyber bullying. Stay strong Phil.

Yeah, stay strong!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 04:57:49 AM »
Jay Cutler smiling this morning, reading this.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Our classy Mr Olympia
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 05:00:44 AM »
I lie this side of Phil...i shows that he is a real person, with real emotions. Today's PC world wants us all to have this image in which we don't feel, don't have anger, no emotions, and that we constantly have to watch what we say, so that we "don't offend anyone", which to me is offensive. Sure, we must be prudent about what we say at times, but damn...which is why I like Kai's eclectic attitude.

I wanna see more of these from Phi... ;D...he should come back to getbig and make things more interesting

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 05:10:36 AM »

I wanna see more of these from Phi... ;D...he should come back to getbig and make things more interesting

He'll never come back to Getbig after we ran him off asking about the vials in his fridge.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 05:32:14 AM »
Agreed!  That's some funny stuff from Baller Icon Phil.  LOL!  Now, what's fake?  Kai's interviews.  At one end of the spectrum, he is the cerebral bber while at the other end he's getting blowed by homos for a buck.  And I don't believe he had to do that.  He's a good dancer, so women in NYC would pay for a dance and blow afterwards.   Anyway, they both do what they do, but Phil brings home #3 and buys another luxury whip for Uncle Wigg.  ;D   

Because maybe he enjoys it more when dudes do that to him.  Much like you liking a good ass raping from a tranny.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 05:34:51 AM »
I don't see a problem with his replies at all.

Don't you think it's unbecoming in his position as Mr Olympia?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 05:36:33 AM »
Every is different, but I'd be hard pressed to imagine Dorian Yates paying any mind to online criticism like this.  He's too secure for that.
They didn't have the social media like this, and yes, I can see Dorian, and even Lee Haney going off o somebody...
Imagine, somebody telling Dorian that he can't win with one arm (or that he was gifted a win). And somebody telling Haney, that he needed to "stimulate his arms to grow because they were too small. Or telling him that he quit because Dorian was too much for him...imagine what they would say.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 05:38:37 AM »
You can tell Heath isn't at peace with himself.  I remember the last Olympia interview, I thought he was going to cry or scream right in the middle of it.
I never got this vibe from Coleman or Cutler.  The more popular someone is, the higher the number of people will dislike you.  It's funny how in today's society, when someone thinks you're a douchebag...they deem you a "hater".  No, they just think you're a tool....nothing to do with "hating".
N

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 06:59:57 AM »
Don't you think it's unbecoming in his position as Mr Olympia?

No.  "He's dead on!"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 07:04:47 AM »
More Twitter messages from Phil Heath:

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 07:11:41 AM »
Well said mate.

Let me tell you as a promoter, Phil is one of the most professional men I have ever dealt with. I call BS on him being arrogant with promoters or fans unless they were rude or disrespectful to him first. He is willing to work hard to promote bodybuilding and doesn't take shit from anyone. I like him and respect him. All the way a good dude!

Already trolling for Aussie Pro 2013 ?
Wonder how much you'd like him if your show was in LA ::)

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:54 AM »
I'm going to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume those are all fake messages. He surely isn't THAT pathetic.

Everyone eventually shows you their true colors. You got the first glimpse of the true Phil when he posted that picture of himself holding the money. It's been posted here many times. You got the second good glimpse of the true Phil at the Olympia last year. The cheating by standing in front of the line followed by the meltdown interview after the contest, a contest he clearly lost.

Phil is basically just another arrogant, petty, thin-skinned, immature negro.  He has a good physique, not one of the greats. He's just fortunate to be competing in a down time in pro bodybuilding and was VERY lucky Jay took him under his wing and saved him years of trial and error when it comes to the chemical side of things.

And Parker, G-thing, save your responses. We all know exactly where you're coming from in your non-stop defense of anything Phil does.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 08:04:21 AM »
It least he isn't boring! Certainly helps with Olymplia hype!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 08:17:01 AM »
Well said mate.

Let me tell you as a promoter, Phil is one of the most professional men I have ever dealt with. I call BS on him being arrogant with promoters or fans unless they were rude or disrespectful to him first. He is willing to work hard to promote bodybuilding and doesn't take shit from anyone. I like him and respect him. All the way a good dude!
^^
Who are the TRUE a-holes in the industry to work with?  Maybe if you "outed" some of the real jerks, it would take some heat off Phil... ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 08:20:30 AM »
Phil is a product of our times. He is no different than any of us. Weider would have been mashing Twitter if it were around in the 70's.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 08:23:38 AM »
Who the hell writes "Haters gonna hate, potatoes gon potate" ??? Sounds like he's "simple".

LOL @ the Potatoes gon Potate comment!

First time i've heard such a hilarious creation

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »
He'll never come back to Getbig after we ran him off asking about the vials in his fridge.

I would love to see him arguing about that and would love to see him having an epic Meltdown...that would be phenomenal...lol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »
I'm going to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume those are all fake messages. He surely isn't THAT pathetic.

Everyone eventually shows you their true colors. You got the first glimpse of the true Phil when he posted that picture of himself holding the money. It's been posted here many times. You got the second good glimpse of the true Phil at the Olympia last year. The cheating by standing in front of the line followed by the meltdown interview after the contest, a contest he clearly lost.

Phil is basically just another arrogant, petty, thin-skinned, immature negro.  He has a good physique, not one of the greats. He's just fortunate to be competing in a down time in pro bodybuilding and was VERY lucky Jay took him under his wing and saved him years of trial and error when it comes to the chemical side of things.

And Parker, G-thing, save your responses. We all know exactly where you're coming from in your non-stop defense of anything Phil does.

Good points by the goblin's pinnae.

It's time for cswol to take action against this cretinous lout Philsulina and shut him down!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 08:53:39 AM »
Phil is acting like a child. 90% of his followers are kids...he should set a better example than this ghetto shit talking.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 10:43:02 AM »

Phil is basically just another arrogant, petty, thin-skinned, immature negro.  He has a good physique, not one of the greats. He's just fortunate to be competing in a down time in pro bodybuilding and was VERY lucky Jay took him under his wing and saved him years of trial and error when it comes to the chemical side of things.

No it is verified. Apparently posts are still up for viewing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013, 10:46:28 AM »
Phil's replies reek of insecurity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 10:53:14 AM »
Phil's replies reek of insecurity.

Potatoes gon Potate :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 10:54:25 AM »
Potatoes gon Potate :D

I actually thought that was kinda funny.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 10:55:29 AM »
he's a bodybuilder, not a politician.

who gives a fuk? I find it funny. and u can fuck off u whiney beetch.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 10:56:29 AM »
This Trout has wider shoulders than Heath.