Author Topic: My training partner says we are supporting Al Quaida in Egypt  (Read 9744 times)

lacticacid

• Getbig II
My training partner says we are supporting Al Quaida in Egypt
« on: August 19, 2013, 04:06:57 AM »
They are slaughtering Christians and anyone else they don't like with our money?  Say it ain't so...! 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: My training partner says we are supporting Al Quaida in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 06:50:05 AM »
Have to ask Big Ach about that i think

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:18:43 AM »
Yes you do.

I am Egyptian, and gobsmacked at the reaction of the US and the west in general to what's happening now in Egypt.

A few facts:

1/ Obama's administration invested $7 billion to support muslim brotherhood to win the parliament and presidential elllection. Mission accomplished.

2/ Muslim brotherhood is closely tied to Al quaida and other Islamic fundimental groups. They serve as the military arm for the brotherhood.

3/ Egyptians revolted again against the brotherhood after one year dethroning their muppet prisident. BBC estimates that the number of people that demonstrated against the last prisident as about 30M people, the largest demonstration recorded in modern history. The army had to interfere and dethrone the president to avoid having bloodshed in streets between the protesters and Muslim brotherhood armed gangs.

The new revolution demands the implementation of pure secularism, and prohibit the Islamic fundimental groups from threating the values of the modern Egypt.

4/ Obama administration refused to accept the latest revolution, calling it a military coup and demanding the return of the brotherhood again to the political life. This is purely against the opinion of the general public of Egyptians. Times magazine estimated the ratio of protesters against supporter of Muslim Brotherhoos as 7 to 1.

5/ The armed gang of the Muslim brotherhood, with the support of the US are killing daily tens of innocent Egyptians. Just today, 25 army solders were brutally killed in the daylight in an attack at an army bus.

Sad but true!

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »

Forgot to mention that in the last 2 weeks about 25 churches were burned down at the hands of Muslim Brotherhood gangs yet not a word of condemn from the US!!

Obama is deceiving the American people, and ruining the alliance with Egypt. He is currently very hated here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 11:27:52 AM »
Yes you do.

I am Egyptian, and gobsmacked at the reaction of the US and the west in general to what's happening now in Egypt.

A few facts:

1/ Obama's administration invested $7 billion to support muslim brotherhood to win the parliament and presidential elllection. Mission accomplished.

2/ Muslim brotherhood is closely tied to Al quaida and other Islamic fundimental groups. They serve as the military arm for the brotherhood.

3/ Egyptians revolted again against the brotherhood after one year dethroning their muppet prisident. BBC estimates that the number of people that demonstrated against the last prisident as about 30M people, the largest demonstration recorded in modern history. The army had to interfere and dethrone the president to avoid having bloodshed in streets between the protesters and Muslim brotherhood armed gangs.

The new revolution demands the implementation of pure secularism, and prohibit the Islamic fundimental groups from threating the values of the modern Egypt.

4/ Obama administration refused to accept the latest revolution, calling it a military coup and demanding the return of the brotherhood again to the political life. This is purely against the opinion of the general public of Egyptians. Times magazine estimated the ratio of protesters against supporter of Muslim Brotherhoos as 7 to 1.

5/ The armed gang of the Muslim brotherhood, with the support of the US are killing daily tens of innocent Egyptians. Just today, 25 army solders were brutally killed in the daylight in an attack at an army bus.

Sad but true!

Ok we send Egypt money. What do you send us = oil. Then we defend you with military support what more do you want? We could just leave you with nothing but a civil war.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »
it is sad how americans think..listen to the people like this guy from egypt..i talked to sherief as well...same story

i guess american citizens cannot fathom being lied to by the press or gov

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »
Ok we send Egypt money. What do you send us = oil. Then we defend you with military support what more do you want? We could just leave you with nothing but a civil war.

FWIW, we send them money. Full stop. They don't give us shit in return. And now we are sending money to the bad guys. The real problem here is that we are complete idiots.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:40 AM »

Most of us can't remember a time when we weren't being lied to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
I somewhat agree. Obama has made no bones about sympathizing with terrorists when it comes to muslim extremists.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 12:01:20 PM »
Most of us can't remember a time when we weren't being lied to.
sad but true

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »
 USA is fucked

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 12:03:06 PM »
it is sad how americans think..listen to the people like this guy from egypt..i talked to sherief as well...same story

I talk to sherief now and then as well about state of affairs there, USA try and help giving them money but civil war is out of control. Last I spoke to him it was military rule which is bad because there is no government in place only people that are out of control and will get shot much as communism back in the day.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »
I talk to sherief now and then as well about state of affairs there, USA try and help giving them money but civil war is out of control. Last I spoke to him it was military rule which is bad because there is no government in place only people that are out of control and will get shot much as communism back in the day.
You must be talking to a diff sherief

Everyone knows that US financed and backed the thugs that are in power today

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »
You must be talking to a diff sherief

Everyone knows that US financed and backed the thugs that are in power today
Inform me on this more sev, I know we send them money but not sure where goes. I think we support pretty much who is in power because we need the oil just my take. Where does your oil/gas come from in Romania?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »
The media and the government has done a damn good job fooling the American people. At this point many are indeed Zombies and need to be culled.

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »
For those who keep bragging about sending money to Egypt, I advise them to do a simple research before saying a silly remark like this. The US aid to Egypt is about $ 2 billion annually, more than half of it is in form of military aid. This aid is according to Camp David treaty. Of course and according to the same treaty, the US pays much much more to Israel, but that is non of my business.

Please compare the $ 2 billion aids to the $ 7 billion aid the US gave to the Muslim brotherhood (the terrorist group). A nice way to spend you tax payers money, ha?

Now, if you pay a little more attention, the US benefits much more from this cash they splash on Egypt. From a strategic perspective, The aid makes the US completely aware of the Egyptian Army arsenal, and it makes the army an open book for the US (and to Israel of course). With this aid, the US ensures that Israel has far superioir weapons provided to Israel, and now that is my business!!

The rest of the aid goes to development projects managed by AMERICANS companies (a win-win situation).

Many Egypian politicians are asking to stop this aid now, it's minor and it does more harm than good especially after the disgraceful support you give to terrorists. Personally, I wish the aid is stopped as many other countries would love to jump to this opportunity.

The Russians and Chinese repeatedly offered to provide support to the new revolution. I believe The Russians and China have a good understanding of the current situation in Egypt.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
For those who keep bragging about sending money to Egypt, I advise them to do a simple research before saying a silly remark like this. The US aid to Egypt is about $ 2 billion annually, more than half of it is in form of military aid. This aid is according to Camp David treaty. Of course and according to the same treaty, the US pays much much more to Israel, but that is non of my business.

Please compare the $ 2 billion aids to the $ 7 billion aid the US gave to the Muslim brotherhood (the terrorist group). A nice way to spend you tax payers money, ha?

Now, if you pay a little more attention, the US benefits much more from this cash they splash on Egypt. From a strategic perspective, The aid makes the US completely aware of the Egyptian Army arsenal, and it makes the army an open book for the US (and to Israel of course). With this aid, the US ensures that Israel has far superioir weapons provided to Israel, and now that is my business!!

The rest of the aid goes to development projects managed by AMERICANS companies (a win-win situation).

Many Egypian politicians are asking to stop this aid now, it's minor and it does more harm than good especially after the disgraceful support you give to terrorists. Personally, I wish the aid is stopped as many other countries would love to jump to this opportunity.

The Russians and Chinese repeatedly offered to provide support to the new revolution. I believe The Russians and China have a good understanding of the current situation in Egypt.  
smart guy here

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »
The CIA runs al Qaeda or al CIA da, al Qaeda was formed by the United States government and CIA in 1978 and in 1981 sent dr Steve pieceznik assistant secretary to presidents ford Reagan carter and bush, along with Osama bin laden as leaders to drive the Russian military out of Afghanistan so in 1981 the CIA could begin to control the opium trade of the world, 43 years later USA military personnel are still carrying out the covert operation in Afghanistan!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »
Yes you do.

A few facts:

Sad but true!

Why did you guys vote in the muslim brotherhood in the first place?

Because the vast majority of the Egyptian population are so called muslim, but in all reality, they are retards who know jack shit about Islam.

They're just cultural Muslims, which is down right retarded village idiot culture.

The problem in Egypt is Egyptians, the U.S. can only attempt to manage the situation in their favor, but they can't hold your hand and walk you to the candy store.

Do Egyptians even know what kind of government they want? Flooding the street and shouting demand for change is vague and chaotic.

Do they even know what democracy is? lol, i highly doubt the simpleton mind rabbit soup drinking village idiots know what democracy really means.

People are mainly demonstrating out of economic hardship, doesn't matter if you can vote in the next asshole in line if the economy stays the same. And your so called revolution has only worsened the Egyptian economy.

In comparison, things were better under hosni, Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad etc...

You want a revolution? it will blow up in your face, and rightfully so.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »
Nobody votes the Muslim brotherhood into power in Egypt, the CIA and illuminati use the USA military to invade sovereign countries overthrow them steal their natural resources then turn over power or put the Muslim brotherhood into power.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
The movie patriot games with Harrison ford is a true story based on the CIA career of dr. Steve pieceznik

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:20 PM »
Why did you guys vote in the muslim brotherhood in the first place?

Because the vast majority of the Egyptian population are so called muslim, but in all reality, they are retards who know jack shit about Islam.

They're just cultural Muslims, which is down right retarded village idiot culture.

The problem in Egypt is Egyptians, the U.S. can only attempt to manage the situation in their favor, but they can't hold your hand and walk you to the candy store.

Do Egyptians even know what kind of government they want? Flooding the street and shouting demand for change is vague and chaotic.

Do they even know what democracy is? lol, i highly doubt the simpleton mind rabbit soup drinking village idiots know what democracy really means.

People are mainly demonstrating out of economic hardship, doesn't matter if you can vote in the next asshole in line if the economy stays the same. And your so called revolution has only worsened the Egyptian economy.

In comparison, things were better under hosni, Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad etc...

You want a revolution? it will blow up in your face, and rightfully so.

The discussion was mainly about that disgraceful support given by the US administration to terrorists Islamic fundimentals groups. However, you do come up with a few good points about the revolution that I don't necessarily disagree with. And for the record, I don't blame the US for everything that went wrong here.

From an economic standpoint, I am an upper class, I had all my prosperity and wealth underneath Mubarak's regiome. However, I supported the revolution simply to seek a better life for regular Egyptians, introduce a democratic life with equal opportunities to my fellow Egyptians, and stop the ethnic supression to groups such as The muslim brotherhood (MB). The revolution itself was made for a good purpose, I believe.

What went wrong was the transition period after the revolution. This is understandable, and similar to what happened in other revolutions in history (for example, the French Revolution). It takes time to build the foundation of democracy (constitution, political parties, etc). Democracy is not merely a process of counting votes, it is the whole ecological processes and laws. It is a case that can not be compared to the established democracies you have in the west (though it is already fucked up in its own way in the west!!)

IMO, the mistake that happened was basically we rushed into the voting game before even making a constitution that lays all the necessary foundations. For obvious reasons, the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) pushed to have election to be done as early as possible as they are the only organized group on the ground. As result, and with the support of the US, the Muslim brotherhood (MB) won and came into power. Again for obvious reasons, i did not vote for them but I fully accepted the result.

Over the course of the first year, MB president rebelled against the Supreme Court, the army, media, and all the authorities of the Egyptian state. With their extreme, fundimental views, they also tried to change the fabric of the Egyptian society as the majority believes in modern and peaceful Islamic views. Hence, came the second wave of revolution that rejected all forms of extreme Islamic, and demanded a new secular constitution.

I disagree that life would have been better with Mubarak, simply because his regime would have collapsed sooner or later. We have beaten the military based regimes, and now we are in the process of beatin the Islamic fundimental views. Hopefully, we will end up with sane, reasonabale mortals not brainwashed puppets from the military or extremists. It's going to take time, and I am hopeful that the second wave will put us on the right road again.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 02:52:12 PM »
They are slaughtering Christians and anyone else they don't like with our money?  Say it ain't so...!  

Yes, he's right.  

We're probably all going to hell, the government has been committing some awful sins in our name.

Rand Paul was right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
They are slaughtering Christians and anyone else they don't like with our money?  Say it ain't so...! 

your partner is correct. 

Obama supports al quaeda in Syria, Egypt, lybia, etc

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 02:57:40 PM »
Yes you do.

A few facts:

Sad but true!

Scary!!

This would be like the US supporting the Austrian Government in World War 2, while fighting the Nazi's.