Author Topic: Question about IFBB female athlete who just turned camgirl!  (Read 3004 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Question about IFBB female athlete just turned camgirl !
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 06:57:31 AM »
I'd post her webcam links on getbig.   :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 07:04:20 AM »
I'd post her webcam links on getbig.   :D

How cool ::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 09:35:35 AM »
How do you know her fiance doesn't already know?

He doesn't..... I'm 100 % certain he's the kind of guy that doesn't put up with that kind of stuff, let alone with her own fiancé ....

She's the kind of hot girl that wouldn't give you the time of the day....thinks she's too "high class" a celebrity (in her own mind only) anyways thinks  is above the pro circuit  so  doing that behind his back ( while not my business) yet she's doing it to someone I appreciate very much.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 09:37:57 AM »
He doesn't..... I'm 100 % certain he's the kind of guy that doesn't put up with that kind of stuff, let alone with her own fiancé ....

She's the kind of hot girl that wouldn't give you the time of the day....thinks she's too "high class" a celebrity (in her own mind only) anyways thinks  is above the pro circuit  so  doing that behind his back ( while not my business) yet she's doing it to someone I appreciate very much.....

If he is truly your friend and you know that he would want to know if this would happen. You need to tell him but you need to be 100% sure it's her cause she will deny and delete. Good Luck...

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 10:06:30 AM »
you need to download her vids and pics to keep as proof and then inform your friend. If she is truly doing this behind his back she is a piece of trash and he he needs to get the fuck away from her..

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
If he is truly your friend and you know that he would want to know if this would happen. You need to tell him but you need to be 100% sure it's her cause she will deny and delete. Good Luck...

Exactly .....

I'm 100 % sure is her I saw her I heard her talk it was her room, all the fancy stuff fiancé has given her around.....
I know the way I'm asking for opinions can be taken the wrong way ....

Lets chance the question;
If it was your girl and you didn't have a clue..... wouldn't you want your friend to warn you cause that's how I see it ...is not just telling him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »
Exactly .....

I'm 100 % sure is her I saw her I heard her talk it was her room, all the fancy stuff fiancé has given her around.....
I know the way I'm asking for opinions can be taken the wrong way ....

Lets chance the question;
If it was your girl and you didn't have a clue..... wouldn't you want your friend to warn you cause that's how I see it ...is not just telling him.

Hell yes. All my close friends have agreements that if any of our women pull this shit, we tell each other.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2013, 01:21:32 PM »

OMG, so you are telling us that Iris Kyle is now doing webcam???

DAMN I must admit I didnt see that coming