Author Topic: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year  (Read 27687 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2013, 09:20:21 AM »
He was using caverject because he was addicted to coke and meth and would have all day and night sex romps with women like 8 hours of sex a day different chicks he used the caverject to sustain a 6 hour erection

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2013, 10:03:19 AM »
What a mess. Poor guy. I hope he knows Jesus.

I was told (by a huge boxing fan about 10 years ago) that Tommy became "born again" at some point after he found out that he had HIV. Tommy was sorry for his decisions and his mistakes. He truly regretted not living right.

This boxing fan also told me that Tommy was convinced that he did not have HIV anymore. Tommy believed that he had recieved a supernatural healing from God. Tommy felt in his heart that he was telling the truth. Tommy did not want to keep it a secret. He believed that he was cured by God and he wanted the world to know about God's healing powers.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2013, 10:18:35 AM »
I was told (by a huge boxing fan about 10 years ago) that Tommy became "born again" at some point after he found out that he had HIV. Tommy was sorry for his decisions and his mistakes. He truly regretted not living right.

This boxing fan also told me that Tommy was convinced that he did not have HIV anymore. Tommy believed that he had recieved a supernatural healing from God. Tommy felt in his heart that he was telling the truth. Tommy did not want to keep it a secret. He believed that he was cured by God and he wanted the world to know about God's healing powers.

Yeah in that interview I heard he went on about what you just said. It seemed like he was pretty religious.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Nice scooter 240! Damn you are an adrenaline junkie!

I have a great distaste for drunk drivers.  But personally, I LOVE the rush of barely hanging on while being wasted. 

So riding the scooter down my driveway then crashing into grass is some epic adventure.  I like to live on the edge.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2013, 10:27:31 AM »
Yeah in that interview I heard he went on about what you just said. It seemed like he was pretty religious.

I think what the others are saying is true too. Losing his career and being rejected by many of his former friends was too much for him to bare. He became deeply depressed. The sadness led him back to alcohol and street drugs.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2013, 03:56:20 PM »
How did he contract HIV?

Drugs or sex? (presumably with a woman)

He was as straight as Magic Johnson...Morrison probably slept with a ton of hot chicks, but it was the homo in him that got him the HIV...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »
He was as straight as Magic Johnson...Morrison probably slept with a ton of hot chicks, but it was the homo in him that got him the HIV...

Literally?
O

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2013, 05:34:28 PM »

When people are on the verge of dying or lose someone, they grasp at straws.  I could tell them my nut bag had healing powers and they'd hit their knees praying to it.  People will do just about anything in a foxhole, during an air raid.
Quit thumpin that bible and deal with your mortality like a man....cry, then drop dead.
N

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2013, 05:36:57 PM »
Literally?

A+ ... subtle and yet powerful hint  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »

So Tommy Morrison was a very straight man who was also part gay?
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2013, 08:05:13 PM »
Anyone who thinks that Tommy Morrison never sucked cock for crack just doesn't want to believe it...He was on many of casting couches in Hollywood thinking he was going to become a big star after Rocky...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Anyone who thinks that Tommy Morrison never sucked cock for crack just doesn't want to believe it...He was on many of casting couches in Hollywood thinking he was going to become a big star after Rocky...

Hahaha but by that time he was already making big time money in boxing.

Not like he was begging on the corner for bread crumbs  :D

Governor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2013, 08:59:36 PM »
What's with that chest?

His right pec had clearly been torn and repaired. the scar on his anterior delt is visible. His left pec is just fucked, I guess.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2013, 09:00:52 PM »
I just talked to tommys best friend, he said he is fighting and on the comeback, he said he will hopefully pull thru, prayers are appreciated he said

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2013, 09:02:23 PM »
Yes Chris all is well here. Tom is on another comeback with it ALL on the line this time. Crucial prayer Time!
You Big Loving Brother YOU!                 This is the actual text from tommys best friend!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2013, 09:10:38 PM »
Hahaha but by that time he was already making big time money in boxing.

Not like he was begging on the corner for bread crumbs  :D

ya but he wanted to be a movie star...

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2013, 11:26:05 PM »
right lets see how powerful prayer is eh?

hahahahahahhaaha

come on christians save him

then when he dies you can comfort yourself its all bollocks and that you've been praying to a group of bullshit

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2013, 11:47:55 PM »
The power of prayer is real and we can have anything we desire it's called bending the universe, I know the power and God has granted me many things I have prayed for, how do u think I became the games bodyguard, God put me there, it was all a test to see if I would turn my back on God for Santans wishes for me, if tommy wants to live God will grant him that! Believe that!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »
The power of prayer is real and we can have anything we desire it's called bending the universe, I know the power and God has granted me many things I have prayed for, how do u think I became the games bodyguard, God put me there, it was all a test to see if I would turn my back on God for Santans wishes for me, if tommy wants to live God will grant him that! Believe that!
You still going to do the L.A. contest C? As you posted he may help you get the win.

ukjeff

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2013, 12:14:05 AM »
Pray that you can overcome the Illuminatti, you can stop worrying about them then.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2013, 12:19:51 AM »
Sucking black cock is also done on the knees, but is not the same as praying.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »
God is too busy trying to save derek anthony from aids, he doesn't have the time or resources right now to attend to tommy morrison.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
Phreak thanks for sharing your most intimate acts, man I'm sure you hate to come out of the closet and admit you love being on your knees sucking black cock and balls! SHUTDOWN!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2013, 01:48:02 AM »
Phreak thanks for sharing your most intimate acts, man I'm sure you hate to come out of the closet and admit you love being on your knees sucking black cock and balls! SHUTDOWN!
I love to share. How's your cardiac output fraction? Still SHUTDOWN?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2013, 02:03:07 AM »
its about 100%, blood pressure is 120/80 perfect