Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 4412 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
What should I do?
« on: December 23, 2005, 04:20:31 PM »
I started taking Clen and the shakes are crazy but it's not to bad.  But, my heartrate is up , my heart beats hard even when I'm watching tv on the couch.  Will Taurine help any? 

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 04:28:15 PM »
Go do some cardio ;D....and lower your dose a bit.  What is your current dose?

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 04:33:43 PM »
that happened to me once...that was because i made the mistake of taking a whole ip superclen...200mcg...tho ught my heart was gonna jump out my chest.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 06:33:40 PM »
I'm currently taking 60 mcg.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 07:14:05 PM »
Have you been ramping up the dose over time?  Look for the older posts concerning suggested dosages.  For your next dose, stay at 60, or perhaps reduce 10 mcg's. 

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 07:55:59 PM »
FOR THAT REASON I TELL EVERYONE TO START OUT AT 40 ONLY TO ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE.IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE.IF YOU CAN STICK IT OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS YOU'LL BE OK.IF THE SIDES DON'T SUBSIDE OR GET WORSE THEN U SHOULD CONSIDER LOWERING TO 40 OR CHUCKING IT ALTOGETHER...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 08:49:25 PM »
FOR THAT REASON I TELL EVERYONE TO START OUT AT 40 ONLY TO ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE.IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE.IF YOU CAN STICK IT OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS YOU'LL BE OK.IF THE SIDES DON'T SUBSIDE OR GET WORSE THEN U SHOULD CONSIDER LOWERING TO 40 OR CHUCKING IT ALTOGETHER...

^Concur.

40mcg is nothing.......

If you can't handle that, you can't even get close to the maximal dose of clen required for an effective cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 09:51:17 AM »
im taking 100mcg/day and im liking it, the shakes are different, something im not used to and i do night sweat occasionally but its all worth it to me.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 06:21:38 PM »
im taking 100mcg/day and im liking it, the shakes are different, something im not used to and i do night sweat occasionally but its all worth it to me.

I feel better on ECA than Clen......

That said, clen probably works better on me for fatburing.......at the expense of electrolytes.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 11:52:10 PM »
I feel better on ECA than Clen......

That said, clen probably works better on me for fatburing.......at the expense of electrolytes.

DIV
I'm the opposite... I feel better on clen then eca.  ECA tends to upset my stomach, probably the aspirin, and makes me feel really jittery.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 02:59:30 PM »
the only problem i have so far with the clen is ill be sitting somewhere and all of a sudden, i will start sweating, not drip sweat but my body will get very moist, thats the bad part, other than that, again, i like it so far.

muscle
muscle

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 03:21:54 PM »
I'm getting used to it. I'm bumped up to 60 mcgs.  I plan to go up to 120 mcgs.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 03:49:10 PM »
yeah, im at 100mcg and it is pretty crazy when it starts to kick in.

muscle
muscle

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2005, 09:04:37 AM »
yeah, im at 100mcg and it is pretty crazy when it starts to kick in.

muscle
ARE U SPACING OUT THE DOSES OR TAKING IT IN ONE SHOT?ON 100MCG,I WOULD SPLIT IT INTO FIVE DOSES...AND HAVE COFFEE WITH EACH ONE...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2005, 09:20:04 AM »
really, split the doses? i just take it all at once at the same time everyday. ( ru suppose to spread it out) itss funny, just like metioned above, ill be laying watching tv and my heart feels like its goin to pop right out of my chest.

muscle
muscle

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 09:52:40 AM »
U DON'T  H A V E  TO BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER TO HANDLE.THE LAST TIME I DID IT,I WAS ON 120 AND I SPLIT IT INTO 3 DOSES OF 40.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 10:21:12 AM »
do u feel it works better that way? this is my first time and so far im liking it, not too many sides, mild cramping but my supps take care of that, water intake high as usual.

muscle
muscle

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 01:05:27 PM »
I THINK IT'S JUST A QUESTION OF BEING COMFORTABLE AND NOT SO JITTERY.REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR MULTIS AND POTTASSIUM DURING THE DAY.BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP,TAKE YOUR CAL-MAG.CALCIUM CAN INTERFERE WITH ABSORPTION OF MANY VIT AND MINERALS.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2005, 06:59:48 PM »
how much pottassium should i take a day?

muscle
muscle

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 07:25:45 PM »
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR SODIUM INTAKE.SODIUM,POTTASSIUM,CALCIUM,AND MAGNESIUM ARE ALL CONNECTED SO U NEED TO TRY AND MAINTAIN A BALANCE.WHILE ON GEAR THOUGH,U SHOULD KEEP POTTASSIUM SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN U NORMALLY WOULD.I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH SODIUM RETENTION SO I HAVE TO KEEP MY DIET PRETTY CLEAN  A N D  USE SUPPLEMENTAL POTTASSIUM.I TAKE 3-4 99MG TABS WITH EACH MEAL.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 10:34:54 PM »
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR SODIUM INTAKE.SODIUM,POTTASSIUM,CALCIUM,AND MAGNESIUM ARE ALL CONNECTED SO U NEED TO TRY AND MAINTAIN A BALANCE.WHILE ON GEAR THOUGH,U SHOULD KEEP POTTASSIUM SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN U NORMALLY WOULD.I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH SODIUM RETENTION SO I HAVE TO KEEP MY DIET PRETTY CLEAN  A N D  USE SUPPLEMENTAL POTTASSIUM.I TAKE 3-4 99MG TABS WITH EACH MEAL.

I notice I need to take in around 600MG potassium in my Post-workout shake, or I get cramping when I am on cycle.  The cramping is usually worse if I am on Winstrol, but it happens when my potassium isn't supplemented.  Never had a problem with sodium, calcium as most bodybuilders would get more than enough in their usual diet.

Not sure about magnesium though.

DIV

Beelzebub

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 06:55:11 AM »
first time i took clen, i started at 20mcg's and i was bouncing off the walls.  a few days later, 20mcg's wasn't shit.  i eventually built up to 160mcg's (a few cycles) and i wouldn't even notice any jitteryness (word?).  just have to start small and give yourself a chance to adjust to it.  then again, some guys just can't handle it.  a buddy of mine started at 20mcg's and his resting heart rate went up to 146 bpm and wouldn't come down.  dude had to go to the emergency room and get some sort of asthma meds to bring it down to normal. 

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 08:41:13 AM »
I notice I need to take in around 600MG potassium in my Post-workout shake, or I get cramping when I am on cycle.  The cramping is usually worse if I am on Winstrol, but it happens when my potassium isn't supplemented.  Never had a problem with sodium, calcium as most bodybuilders would get more than enough in their usual diet.

Not sure about magnesium though.

DIV
I LOVE TO HAVE MY ESPRESSO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY SO FOR ME CALCIUM IS THE KEY FACTOR.I NEED TO MAKE SURE I SUPP IN ADDITION TO MY USUAL DIET OR ELSE I'LL START CRAMPING.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 09:35:34 AM »
i dont get cramping when im "on". the clen has not cause any cramping so far and i have been taking 100mcgs for a wk now. i will bump it up in the next couple days, i think the highest i will go is to 120mcg. it so far has been working very good on a mediocre diet and still lower bf, my cycle also consists of:
test e-750/wk
eq-600mg/wk
npp-100mg/eod
winny-50mg ed
clen-100mcg ed

i have ahd great results and the clen is the kicker and im loving it.

muscle
muscle

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 09:54:32 AM »
i dont get cramping when im "on". the clen has not cause any cramping so far and i have been taking 100mcgs for a wk now. i will bump it up in the next couple days, i think the highest i will go is to 120mcg. it so far has been working very good on a mediocre diet and still lower bf, my cycle also consists of:
test e-750/wk
eq-600mg/wk
npp-100mg/eod
winny-50mg ed
clen-100mcg ed

i have ahd great results and the clen is the kicker and im loving it.

muscle
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN,DON'T FIX IT.STAY @ 100 IF THINGS ARE GOING WELL.MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER.