Author Topic: how much gains can one expect from a 1st time 6 week dbol only cycle?  (Read 57534 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i've decided to get the dbol instead of the var and from my research on the net it seems the best bet is running anywhere from 20-25 mg per day for a beginner such as myself, so my plan is to start @ 20 mg and then maybe take it up to 25 mg if need be

i'm ripped right now 6% and i wanna stay there while gaining only lean gains so it won't be a true bulk, so my question is how much can i expect to gain in 6 weeks from dbol?

and on a side note, is it true that dbol causes feeling of well-being and even slight euphoria? superdrol was a real bitch in the sense that it made me sleepy and lethargic as fuck if i went over 10 mg ed

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: how much gains can one expect from a 1st time 6 week dbol only cycle?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:07:57 PM »
not much.

you may put on 15lbs if youre lucky... but you'll lose at least 10 when you come off.

you only get one "first cycle".. take advantage. at least 500 test/wk for at least 12 weeks.

if I could do it over again i'd run 300mg test and 200-300mg npp mwf for 10 weeks with 50mg dbol from weeks 2-6, and finnish up with 300mg test and 100mg tren mwf for 5 weeks, along with 12.5mg aromasin/day.... wait a week or so after the last test shot and do a 5000iu shot of hcg, and another 5 days after that with 5 days of 50mg clomid/day... and stay off for a couple months or so, and do it again with the same doses.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »
and yes, dbol makes you feel great.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:25 PM »
Yes it's my favorite oral i prefer 1000 Times over A50

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 12:17:54 PM »
supposedly guys like Scott and Horoworth only took dbol back in the 60s with no injections and they looked pretty damn good to me

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »
I know a ton of guys who did Dbol only for their first cycle.  It's not the best, but whatever, at least you are thinking in the right direction.

I'd start off with 30mg per day and keep your diet tight.  You might gain some water, but you will look swole.

It gives you a mild boost mentally, just like most AAS do and you will feel good overall.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
Also, 6 weeks isn't going to do much, i'd much rather you run it for 12 weeks minimum.

It's not going to hurt you at that dosage.

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 12:43:57 PM »
Also, 6 weeks isn't going to do much, i'd much rather you run it for 12 weeks minimum.

It's not going to hurt you at that dosage.

8)

thanks man, so we'll do 8)

and should i split it up in three 10 mg doses per day or maybe take 20 mg 2 hours before training (on training days) and the other 10 mg at night?

i read some stuff that said that it's good to pulse it pre-workout on training days, but other sources said to spread it out throughout the day dosing it 3 times daily

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 12:50:18 PM »

and should i split it up in three 10 mg doses per day or maybe take 20 mg 2 hours before training (on training days) and the other 10 mg at night?

i read some stuff that said that it's good to pulse it pre-workout on training days, but other sources said to spread it out throughout the day dosing it 3 times daily
I agree with overload as in run a lil stronger dose , get some letro to hold off the estrogen and do 30-50 a day only if you don't drink use the high dose but split it in 2 , once right when you wake up and about 90 mins before you hit the gym if you want you can go heavy dose 6 weeks with2 weeks of and then another 6 weeks

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »

2-3 times a day would be best since it is the only thing you are taking IMO.

In the morning, before training and before bed.

Doesn't matter too much to be honest.  Some people like the little boost it gives before a workout, so always take it 1 hour before you lift.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 10:19:42 PM »
I agree with overload as in run a lil stronger dose , get some letro to hold off the estrogen and do 30-50 a day only if you don't drink use the high dose but split it in 2 , once right when you wake up and about 90 mins before you hit the gym if you want you can go heavy dose 6 weeks with2 weeks of and then another 6 weeks

uuufff.... letro with a dbol only cycle is gonna turn him into a Eunuch!

I was running 3.5g of enan and 1.75mg/day and my ex had to ask me what was wrong... since we hadn't had sex in 6 weeks! lol... I hadn't realized.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 11:50:59 PM »
i don't plan on cycling off

after the dbol i'll go right back to superdrol @ 10 mg a day or maybe try var, still not sure yet

Horoworth claimed to be on only 20 mg of dbol a day (test wasn't around back then, i believe) and nothing else at this time, so is he speaking bullshit then?

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 12:02:45 AM »
Tons of guys start with oral only cycles. Adding 500mg test would be much better but I know that not everyone is comfortable with needles! Don't think you'll see much from 6 weeks. As stated above 12 would be better. Your gains will depend on your current size/condition and diet! I never saw much bloat from dbol but a lot of guys do. Using an AI like aromasin should keep it in check. And if you're prone to gyno like me it's always good to have on hand!!

Best gains I ever saw from Orals was a combination of drol and dbol!! I loved it!! Think I was running 45mg dbol and 50mg drol. Good luck with your run! Keep us posted!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 12:17:07 AM »
Tons of guys start with oral only cycles. Adding 500mg test would be much better but I know that not everyone is comfortable with needles! Don't think you'll see much from 6 weeks. As stated above 12 would be better. Your gains will depend on your current size/condition and diet! I never saw much bloat from dbol but a lot of guys do. Using an AI like aromasin should keep it in check. And if you're prone to gyno like me it's always good to have on hand!!

Best gains I ever saw from Orals was a combination of drol and dbol!! I loved it!! Think I was running 45mg dbol and 50mg drol. Good luck with your run! Keep us posted!

thanks man :) and yeah, i've decided to run it for 12 weeks and maybe even go for 16

can't say i'll go with 30 mg though, i'll probably start out @ 20 mg and then maybe go up to 30 mg after 4 weeks or so, still not sure yet...

this is basically my starting point, but my pecs are just a tad bit thicker now, but i'm still at the same leaness (yeah, i know that i'm skin and bones, but hopefully the dbol will change that)

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:45 AM »
thanks man :) and yeah, i've decided to run it for 12 weeks and maybe even go for 16

can't say i'll go with 30 mg though, i'll probably start out @ 20 mg and then maybe go up to 30 mg after 4 weeks or so, still not sure yet...

this is basically my starting point, but my pecs are just a tad bit thicker now, but i'm still at the same leaness (yeah, i know that i'm skin and bones, but hopefully the dbol will change that)

You look great bro! Excellent starting point!! I think that you will quickly want to up the dose! It's addicting! lol. You shouldn't see much bloat at all with your condition! You're gonna blow up!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 12:43:36 AM »
You look great bro! Excellent starting point!! I think that you will quickly want to up the dose! It's addicting! lol. You shouldn't see much bloat at all with your condition! You're gonna blow up!!

thanks man :)

and i sure as hell hope so, as far as the blowing up goes ;D

i'll admit that i'm damn tempted to go on the "see food" diet ie. eat all the food that you see, but i'll control myself and not go overboard on the cals

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 12:46:37 AM »
thanks man :)

and i sure as hell hope so, as far as the blowing up goes ;D

i'll admit that i'm damn tempted to go on the "see food" diet ie. eat all the food that you see, but i'll control myself and not go overboard on the cals

Throw in some cardio and go for it!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 12:47:02 AM »
if you're doing only dbol, i'm gonna be the one to say "fuck 30mg... use 100mg"

if you use only 20mg, will you regret it? probably

if you use 100mg, will you regret it? probably not.

it's like the guy in the used E-Class who pulls up next to an S-Class. The E-Class driver will usually think "damn, I should've got that one", while the S-CLass driver will never say "damn, I wish I would've got an E-Class". Esp since the damage is the same. In the case of the cars, the damage is the Cost/$$$.. in the case of the Dbol dose, the damage is the liver-enzymes/side effects.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 08:22:41 AM »
i've decided to go with the 30 mg per day gig and i'll stay on 12-16 weeks

i'll get the gear tonite and start it up right then ;D

also i'll up the cals a bit and keep an eye on my ab skinfold and once it gets up to 8 mm then i'll cut the cals back a bit (right now my ab skinfold is @ 4mm)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 02:08:44 PM »
and for christ sake! do train legs, train them hard.

:o :o :o

how in the fuck did you know this ??? ??? ???

seriously, i was thinking about bombing pecs with dips, benches and pec deck, and nailing lats with rows, wide grip chins and regular chins and hitting bis with barbell curls and db hammer curls and pounding tris with skulls and close-grip benches and just hitting legs with some stationary bike intervals, ugayjiss-style lol

but seriously, i hate training legs with a fucking passion and i tell myself that if i train them too much or too hard that i'll end up developing wide pear-body hips lol

yeah, yeah, i know that you can't spread your hips out, but i still got a fucking fear about it, honest to God

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »
Ha , most people don't train legs , unless you are seriously into aesthetics , your body will grow twice as fast while on gear so just imagine what the legs look like untrained

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
:o :o :o

how in the fuck did you know this ??? ??? ???

seriously, i was thinking about bombing pecs with dips, benches and pec deck, and nailing lats with rows, wide grip chins and regular chins and hitting bis with barbell curls and db hammer curls and pounding tris with skulls and close-grip benches and just hitting legs with some stationary bike intervals, ugayjiss-style lol

but seriously, i hate training legs with a fucking passion and i tell myself that if i train them too much or too hard that i'll end up developing wide pear-body hips lol

yeah, yeah, i know that you can't spread your hips out, but i still got a fucking fear about it, honest to God

un-masculine post reported.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 12:58:19 AM »
allright, i got a serious question as far as training while on roids is concerned

i've always been a HIT guy and firmly believed in the HIT mantra of bigger training loads=bigger muscles

so my question is... can i make my wheels bigger without lifting heavier and heavier training loads while on dbol?

say just do squats with a buck 35 and stay there and then the wheels will come?

also, can these sprint intervals on the stationary bike build up my wheels to a decent degree? right now i'm doing 6 full out sprints @ 30 sec work interval with a 60 sec rest interval, but i've damn near maxed it out as top level is 25 and i'm doing it at level 24

i could take these sprint intervals up to a 60 sec work interval with a 2 min rest interval but that's about limit i think, coz it's not possible to sprint all-out much longer than 60 seconds

if worse comes to worse then i'll just hire a trainer to push me on legs i guess

just hope i don't end up like this, and i'm talking bout the one on the right lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 01:58:39 AM »
do not cycle drol and dbol alternatively

that's a lot of harsh shit to process with out coming off

if you insist on doing it do not drink alcohol and drink as much water through the day as you can

if you can get real anavar alternate between that and dbol/drol if you insist on staying on

I would do 12 weeks anavar at 100mg a day come of for four weeks blast dbol for 8 weeks at 50mg a day have four weeks off then back on the var

you could do this fairly long term without too many issues

but the harsh reality is if you want to be big long term you need to get over your fear of needles
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »
I would at least train legs with weights for 8-12 sets once a week.  It doesn't have to be super heavy, just intense enough to make the muscles work.  There are plenty of guys who have decent legs who never squat more than 225.  On AAS you really don't need to kill yourself if you don't want big legs.  Your legs will grow even from moderate weight squats and leg press.  Do what makes you happy, but at least train your legs enough for them to grow.  You don't need to kill yourself, it's mainly genetics anyway.  I know guys who don't even train legs who have decent leg mass, but they are on a good amount of AAS.

8)