Author Topic: Attention Mods...  (Read 12895 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Attention Mods...
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 12:51:26 PM »
What issues do you have with me? I don't recall ever having a problem with you?
I'm sorry for being rude, shizzo. Perhaps I judged you unfairly.. in the end, I only have goodwill for you  8)
follow the arrows

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 12:52:38 PM »
ukjeff rustling the jimmies on getbig

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
ya and while you are at it, get rid of this retard above too ^^, stupidest post^^^ of the year, congrats shizzo for being dumb.
Onetimehard, you are too emotional my friend. You do a complete 180 on someone because of a few sentences. I am not sticking up for UKjeff. He needs an official warning first.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
i dont know

he's a shifty fella

probably has a history of mental health problems

but a real bodybuilder

shame he never gives training advice or anything constructive

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 12:58:29 PM »
i dont know

he's a shifty fella

but a real bodybuilder

last sentence 'you nailed it'

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
Look, Jeff has gone overboard with the trolling. He still should get a final warning of sorts from the mods. Sort of like the OMR thread to Anabolichalo. See if he shapes up after that.
Ron, is it not enough that someone says they will keep trolling around the clock and ruin every single thread until they get banned, is that not enough and he is actually doing it as well.  Those were the exact words used, go check for yourself.

There are a lot of people that come on here Ron for specific DIETING knowledge, getbig has become a board were everyone comes to for dieting advise, I know this because so many have joined on account of Gal, no one and myself for this reason alone.

Now information can not be found cause of jeff cluttering the boards with his round the clock feuds and deliberately doing so, so no body can access our dieting strategies and protocols.

I am not one to complain but getbig has it's time to be entertainment and funny moments (there are lots of thread for that) but it also has a time were knowledge and experience is shared among us serious lifters, this is our home, don't allow a jerk to ruin for us.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »
i'm am right most of the time

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
great post by oth

i have asked jeff to stop trolling every thread

but the guy is a total cu nt

there is no other word for him

he takes it as a compliment that people dislike his posting style on here

he must be a real champ off the boards
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 01:05:14 PM »
Ron, is it not enough that someone says they will keep trolling around the clock and ruin every single thread until they get banned, is that not enough and he is actually doing it as well.  Those were the exact words used, go check for yourself.

There are a lot of people that come on here Ron for specific DIETING knowledge, getbig has become a board were everyone comes to for dieting advise, I know this because so many have joined on account of Gal, no one and myself for this reason alone.

Now information can not be found cause of jeff cluttering the boards with his round the clock feuds and deliberately doing so, so no body can access our dieting strategies and protocols.

I am not one to complain but getbig has it's time to be entertainment and funny moments (there are lots of thread for that) but it also has a time were knowledge and experience is shared among us serious lifters, this is our home, don't allow a jerk to ruin for us.

And I would actually like to apologize to OTH, Galeniko, and no one. I did say some dumb shit on the diet threads. It wasn't the place for it. Sorry guys.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
Onetimehard, you are too emotional my friend. You do a complete 180 on someone because of a few sentences. I am not sticking up for UKjeff. He needs an official warning first.
shizzo get your head out of your ass. What is it to you if he leaves or not ??...A BIG NOTHING, you want to know why? because you are not the one spending ions of time in the gym and dieting and keeping track through experimenting in order to help others on getbig only to have your info deliberately smudged on only because someone is miserable and feels the need to spread his negativity.

ALSO you are not the one trying to get thin, there are people here that have been fat their entire lives and now are thin because of the knowledge found on these topics, I am not trying to Bragg, but if someone is telling me they have been fat their entire lives and now have a six pack because of my knowledge means A LOT to me, it may not mean shit to a drunk like you but it means the world to me.

This is a high I get when I can help others achieve a good physique, so excuse me for being a little ticked that some loser is high jacking and shitting all over us relentlessly.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 01:20:23 PM »
shizzo get your head out of your ass. What is it to you if he leaves or not ??...A BIG NOTHING, you want to know why? because you are not the one spending ions of time in the gym and dieting and keeping track through experimenting in order to help others on getbig only to have your info deliberately smudged on only because someone is miserable and feels the need to spread his negativity.

ALSO you are not the one trying to get thin, there are people here that have been fat their entire lives and now are thin because of the knowledge found on these topics, I am not trying to Bragg, but if someone is telling me they have been fat their entire lives and now have a six pack because of my knowledge means A LOT to me, it may not mean shit to a drunk like you but it means the world to me.

This is a high I get when I can help others achieve a good physique, so excuse me for being a little ticked that some loser is high jacking and shitting all over us relentlessly.
You have a point my friend. I would say meltdown, but I see you are not in the mood.  ;D

BIG_TRENDY

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »
The only good thing about ukjeff was when cswol shouted "UK JEFFLEY WHERE YOU AT NOW SON"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »

He could be one of the best posters here. I wonder what's upsetting him so much in his personal life that he thinks its better to come and attack/stalk people on the internet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 01:30:28 PM »
You have a point my friend. I would say meltdown, but I see you are not in the mood.  ;D
;D

ukjeff

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »
i dont know

he's a shifty fella

but a real bodybuilder

I have on numerous occasions, it just gets ignored or ridiculed because of my posting history, so now I dont bother.
Remember what happened when I said "if you reduce the fats in your diet you can eat more food"?
Someone even thought that was dumb enough to craete a picture of it.   ::)

I have no idea why it hasn't been addressed properly, is everyone here lacking the basic knowledge of diet that they dont know its a basic fact of the calorific values of food?
1 gram protein= 4 calories
1 gram carbs= 4 calories
1 gram fat= 9 calories

Getting this thread back on track. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 01:42:26 PM »
I have on numerous occasions, it just gets ignored or ridiculed because of my posting history, so now I dont bother.
Remember what happened when I said "if you reduce the fats in your diet you can eat more food"?
Someone even thought that was dumb enough to craete a picture of it.   ::)

I have no idea why it hasn't been addressed properly, is everyone here lacking the basic knowledge of diet that they dont know its a basic fact of the calorific values of food?
But it is all good when you create a shit storm right?, oh the irony here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 01:43:11 PM »
Now that jeffley is here...............

ukjeff

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 01:47:30 PM »
But it is all good when you create a shit storm right?, oh the irony here.

Create a shit storm
Some numb-nuts didn't have a basic understanding of the calorific values of PCF and went of on a tangent and not one person corrected him?

I mean, did they let him run away with himself because they were frightened to correct him, or was it they didn't have a clue themselves?
What camp are you in?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
I don't recall asking for anyone to be banned.... he needs an official "shut the fuck up already"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »
I don't recall asking for anyone to be banned.... he needs an official "shut the fuck up already"
Exactly what I have been saying.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2013, 02:47:54 PM »
i'm am right most of the time

Then why are you known as "anal-ball-lick-homo"?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2013, 02:50:21 PM »
Whatever happened to Benny B?
Benny B was dealt with in a joint effort of The Organization and The RedMeatKid. Benny has tried to come back at "mmusa" and was promptly taken down, again in a joint operation conducted by The Organization and The RedMeatKid.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »

he won't learn.

we'll just go thru all this again if hes only warned- months of his bullshit, trolling, and causing good threads to get ruined.

he's already stated his goal is to troll until he gets banned. a warning won't stop it. give him what he wants. drop the ban hammer before he wrecks the board.

I'm already at a point where I don't even want to open up a thread  he's posted in just cause I don't want to read his negativity, passive agreesion, or anger.

this should be a fun place to come. bust balls. have laughs. learn something. not wade thru some assholes constant steam of negativity.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »
he won't learn.

we'll just go thru all this again if hes only warned- months of his bullshit, trolling, and causing good threads to get ruined.

he's already stated his goal is to troll until he gets banned. a warning won't stop it. give him what he wants. drop the ban hammer before he wrecks the board.

I'm already at a point where I don't even want to open up a thread  he's posted in just cause I don't want to read his negativity, passive agreesion, or anger.

this should be a fun place to come. bust balls. have laughs. learn something. not wade thru some assholes constant steam of negativity.
the problem is he will cleverly work around what he was specifically warned about, and claim innocent on a technicality. He is already fooling people with his thread he just brought which is intended to be a mockery, nothing more

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2013, 04:13:44 PM »
the problem is he will cleverly work around what he was specifically warned about, and claim innocent on a technicality. He is already fooling people with his thread he just brought which is intended to be a mockery, nothing more

he's passing off passive agresssion as caring and help. cant believe you and I are the only ones who caught it.

the guys a cancer and a grade A asshole.

he'll be gone soon enough.
b