Author Topic: Super Bowl is Gay  (Read 13839 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Super Bowl is Gay
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »
  I was, am, and will always be, USMC.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2013, 05:45:31 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2013, 10:22:22 PM »
Ric.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2013, 10:47:41 PM »
speak to me when you've won six of the bastards.

haters, will indeed, hate !

owned into oblivion  8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
Especially amusing is the fact that many sports fans somehow think they have achieved something because of the success of the team they support.

Referring to one's favorite team as "we" is gayer than supporting women's "rights"

:D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »
You seem quite hung up on black dick. What a fag. Take Mr. Adonis with you to the pottery barn and go pick out your favorite devay cover.

Pussy

You're calling me a pussy?  hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

You walk in on your wife and her black boyfriend and all you do is apologize for interrupting, then get back to the dishes.

Bitch.
~

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2013, 01:27:17 PM »
You're calling me a pussy?  hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

You walk in on your wife and her black boyfriend and all you do is apologize for interrupting, then get back to the dishes.

Bitch.

Such an obsession with black cock you have. Fucking weirdo. And yes you are a little beta pussy. In the future, if someone tries to throw you a football, just catch it instead of trying hard to suck on it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2013, 01:29:02 PM »
Such an obsession with black cock you have. Fucking weirdo. And yes you are a little beta pussy

I assumed you were the one with the black cock obsession the way you hung on Ray-Ray's balls.  And obviously your wife has the same obsession.  No wonder you hated and feared Earl so much.  He probably cuckolded your pretty pink ass, chubbs. 
~

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2013, 01:32:06 PM »
It's so beta to be passionate about rooting for sports teams.

The players and owners of the team couldn't give a shit about you, and the outcome of the game is completely meaningless to your life.

It's called "entertainment "., just like sitting in front of a console and pretend killing people for six hours, which i think is retarded. And could give a fuck about them either personally

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »
I assumed you were the one with the black cock obsession the way you hung on Ray-Ray's balls.  And obviously your wife has the same obsession.  No wonder you hated and feared Earl so much.  He probably cuckolded your pretty pink ass, chubbs. 

lol...I 'feared' some anonymous fan boy on the internet.  ::)

Go hang on True Adonis' balls. If you ever decide to blow him outdoors while it's raining...fear not getting wet since his nose will serve as a natural canopy to keep you dry while you're on your knees.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2013, 01:36:29 PM »
It's called "entertainment "., just like sitting in front of a console and pretend killing people for six hours, which i think is retarded. And could give a fuck about them either personally
This is why I love you (no homo)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2013, 01:37:59 PM »
lol...I 'feared' some anonymous fan boy on the internet.  ::)

Go hang on True Adonis' balls. If you ever decide to blow him outdoors while it's raining...fear not getting wet since his nose will serve as a natural canopy to keep you dry while you're on your knees.

You call Earl a "fan boy" online...in real life you probably call him "sir" of course your wife calls him "daddy"

How long before Ray-Ray ends up in jail, bankrupt, or dead?

Will Burger King let you off early to watch the funeral on the NFL Network...and will your wife let you change the station from Aspire or BET for a few minutes to let you watch it?

~

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »
You call Earl a "fan boy" online...in real life you probably call him "sir" of course your wife calls him "daddy"

How long before Ray-Ray ends up in jail, bankrupt, or dead?

Will Burger King let you off early to watch the funeral on the NFL Network...and will your wife let you change the station from Aspire or BET for a few minutes to let you watch it?

TA showing multiple personalities in this thread.