Author Topic: If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would you want to live/party  (Read 11564 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Considering folks pretty much need a Masters degree to land a decent job these days (not that I agree with this) 21 is still college age.

Is that true?

stavios

• Getbig III
hahaha fuck you guys are right, canada is much different in that way

here legal age to drink is 18 so at 16 we already try to get into bars and by 21 we don't give a shit about partying

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Re: I'm young so..
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2013, 09:20:11 PM »
I like Mexico, if I could avoid the cartels.  Seems more like the United States was 40 years ago.

Really?   I didn't know that Spanish was the official language in the USA 40 years ago.  Or that people tossed trash from their windows, or that they lived in pigsty dwellings 40 years ago.  You sure you were in the USA then?   Seems doubtful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Is that true?

It is true. Companies' are requiring more and higher educational achievement for new hires. It is just another way of weeding through the multitude of applications in many cases. The absurdity is that many of these positions don't require the skills or knowledge one gets from more education.

When my stepfather was in school, he only went through the 8th grade, which was basically elementary school back in those days. This was not uncommon in those days. When I graduated high school in 1962 a high school education qualified you for many jobs. When my kids graduated, one needed a Bachelor's degree to get anything decent. If things keep going as they have been the next generation will need a PHD to get a job. This is the case in American, but not so much in the European countries where trade schools are much more common and students can start training for a trade around the 10th grade.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2013, 04:37:09 AM »
This is the closest beach to where I life, a depressed place full of silverbacks :-\

Kutwijk?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I thought you were 19 ???
flinstoned always lies about everythin

for all we know he could be 33

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...
Hi Alice.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2013, 04:40:47 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2013, 04:44:53 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2013, 04:49:54 AM »
Mocro 4 life!  ;D

Haha, no the Mocros prefer Schreveningen for the trashy girls. Kijkduin attracts mainly silverbacks & depressed souls.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2013, 05:30:32 AM »
Haha, no the Mocros prefer Schreveningen for the trashy girls. Kijkduin attracts mainly silverbacks & depressed souls.
I knew I hated the beach for a reason... :P Veluwe FTW!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2013, 05:42:42 AM »
I knew I hated the beach for a reason... :P Veluwe FTW!

That's a very nice place to life in the Neverlands, but I would miss the sea & the West winds.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2013, 05:46:41 AM »
That's a very nice place to life in the Neverlands, but I would miss the sea & the West winds.

do you get many british tourist there?

and if so, do they behave themselves or do they act like typical british morons?

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
at 21 it's not the time to party anymore, it's the time to study or find a good job and start making a living on your own

Amen. 21 is a time where you can separate yourself from your peers. I think Chicago would be a great place for someone to start the "adult" life. I traveled around until I was almost 25 and then ended up in the windy city.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 05:55:53 AM »
do you get many british tourist there?

and if so, do they behave themselves or do they act like typical british morons?

Most tourists only visit Amsterdam, some of them also The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, Utrecht or even Maastricht, Nijmegen, etc.
I've seen both categories; polite & social ones, but drunk hooligans as well.
Yeah, the Brits love the Netherlands, esp Amsterdam for the weed & hookers.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
at 21 it's not the time to party anymore, it's the time to study or find a good job and start making a living on your own

x2

If you don't like books only a trade will get you decent JOB these days.

Go wherever you can get one flintstones...worry about the bitches and partying when you have the money for it and can do it up properly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2013, 06:46:08 AM »
I could be wrong, but I believe the most amazing beach in the world is located in Sarasota, FL.  :o

Yes, you are wrong.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2013, 06:48:23 AM »

I prefer Hawaii any of the beaches there are the best in the world IMO

Too bad the rest of the island sucks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I'm not really in the mood to argue/fight with a guy online I don't even know, I'm like over dick measuring on the internet for good.... but you need to realize I dress like a professional everywhere I go. To the bank, to the gym, to the market...very expensive clothing always looking like a million bucks. So when I make a thread like this, and you attempt to dis me, its pointless? why?
because no woman knows about this..... I fake my success ...and hide my flaws in the real world very well. the girl I'm seeing now is convinced that I own 500 acres of property and  own three houses. she has no fucking clue Im 20 years old... I've been lying to women since I was 18 years old and I've gotten quite good at it.  difference is with my iron brothers (and you guys on getbig) I prefer to  keep it real.

Hate to point this out, but this is a case of you lying to yourself more than the women you are conning.  Do you want to go through life faking it the whole time?  Always having to have an "out" for when the other person gets too close to the truth?

And if you are 20 and passing for much older, that isn't a good sign either. 

Dude you need to be in the college or the military.  You got some growing up to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I'm not really in the mood to argue/fight with a guy online I don't even know, I'm like over dick measuring on the internet for good.... but you need to realize I dress like a professional everywhere I go. To the bank, to the gym, to the market...very expensive clothing always looking like a million bucks. So when I make a thread like this, and you attempt to dis me, its pointless? why?
because no woman knows about this..... I fake my success ...and hide my flaws in the real world very well. the girl I'm seeing now is convinced that I own 500 acres of property and  own three houses. she has no fucking clue Im 20 years old... I've been lying to women since I was 18 years old and I've gotten quite good at it.  difference is with my iron brothers (and you guys on getbig) I prefer to  keep it real.

You do realize that you lead a pathetic life. People like you who aren't real and who make a life of lies often end up in a web of those lies. At some point you have to come clean and when you do, those women you lied to will take a hike on you. You'll end up alone and miserable but you'll still have all those slick clothes.

In the circles I move in, folks are so over judging or misjudging folks by what they wear. Anyone can dress well. All it takes is a credit card and some advice from a clerk at the store. Some ghetto folks dress better than wealthy people do because they feel like it proves something. It proves squat.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Ask yourself, what's less stressful: acting all the time, or to be honest to yourself and others?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Flintstones will always be a bum, 21, 31, 41, doesn't matter, a waste of a human life

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Flintstones will always be a bum, 21, 31, 41, doesn't matter, a waste of a human life

Okami is upset because I never responded to his "truce" lol

Re: looks like I hurt gh15's feelings lol..talks about groink gal

« Reply #4840 on: August 02, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flintstones indeed seems to have come on a bit, I think I can give him another chance, not something I normally do but hes young

;D don't backpeddle booboo. Like Im ever gonna "make up" with you lol. take all the shit you want, youll always be a  5'9 Irishman with shitty ink
l

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

fuck that. at 21 you need to start getting serious about posting on Getbig and following more IFBB pros on Facebook.

randy841

• Getbig III
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...

There is more to life than pretending to liv(e)[ing] a playboy lifestyle when you got only dimes and nickels to play with. Your choices in life now reflect what happens 5 to 10 years down the road.

Lose the "loser" friends. High school should have separated the men from the boys long time ago. The "losers" usually go their own way after grade 11-12, when they know nothing else is going on in their life. They either drop out or find a trade.

Success begets success.