Author Topic: If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would you want to live/party  (Read 11534 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
I was (and still am) in Las Vegas. I can't think of any other place that's better if party is what it's all about. And living here isn't half bad either - if you don't mind the summer heat.

POB

• Getbig IV
Its sad to hear what you are saying here at such a  young age. On the other hand you are aware that you have to change something in your life and it is a time to do that.
If I was you I would focus first and most on getting a good job. Fuck everything else. Not sure if you have any education, if not go to college do some study and get a decent job, you are so young you have all your life in front o you.
In order to do that you have to forget on many useless things you are doing now. Look for a long term solution and focus on your future. Loser friends will only put you down.
It is not easy step to do but trust me if you want a good life you have to make a drastic change.
I left my country at age of 29 came to another with 400 bucks in my pocket, not knowing the language, not having any family...but simply could not see the positive future for myself if I did not make that drastic change. I was doing all kind of shitty jobs, bakery-all night, deliveries, restaurant... but at the same time I was studying and knew that all hardships are temporarily.
Some 17 years later I run successful business, have a family and a good life.
Remember nothing will be served on golden plate for you, you have to fight for it. But trust me it is worth. Do it.

Cheers

Solid advice

You need to decide if you have what it takes to make it through college. If not join a union in whatever kind of trade interests you. If you get in now, you can retire in your early 50s. Make up your mind NOW. Other wise you will wake up,be 30, and be in the same spot you are now. You think your striking out now with chics try being 30 with a shitty job trying to date :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Solid advice

You need to decide if you have what it takes to make it through college. If not join a union in whatever kind of trade interests you. If you get in now, you can retire in your early 50s. Make up your mind NOW. Other wise you will wake up,be 30, and be in the same spot you are now. You think your striking out now with chics try being 30 with a shitty job trying to date :D

Like? I have experience in the restaurant business, construction business..... I'm a fast learner and have my own car......tried to become a bouncer but Im too young unfortunately you have to be 21 at the clubs here.  I do need to figure out something fast and like I said, anyone who can help me out I would truly appreciate it.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

i thought you were a stud baller shotcaller?

hahahahaha

I'm not really in the mood to argue/fight with a guy online I don't even know, I'm like over dick measuring on the internet for good.... but you need to realize I dress like a professional everywhere I go. To the bank, to the gym, to the market...very expensive clothing always looking like a million bucks. So when I make a thread like this, and you attempt to dis me, its pointless? why?
because no woman knows about this..... I fake my success ...and hide my flaws in the real world very well. the girl I'm seeing now is convinced that I own 500 acres of property and  own three houses. she has no fucking clue Im 20 years old... I've been lying to women since I was 18 years old and I've gotten quite good at it.  difference is with my iron brothers (and you guys on getbig) I prefer to  keep it real.
l

Henda

• Getbig V
Would have visited ayia napa in cyprus a fair few more times, beautifull place fucking amazing nite life and some of the absolute hottest females wearing next to nothing on nisi beach.
Other than that wouldnt change a thing had the time of my life ages 17 to 21 drinking in newcastle, whitley bay and my local shithole nightclub (sadly now demolished)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...

Within the last year, I quit my old job and left my old girlfriend. Best decision I ever made. Don't underestimate the power you have to change your life if you want it badly.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Within the last year, I quit my old job and left my old girlfriend. Best decision I ever made. Don't underestimate the power you have to change your life if you want it badly.

well what are you doing now? why did you leave her?
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I'm not really in the mood to argue/fight with a guy online I don't even know, I'm like over dick measuring on the internet for good.... but you need to realize I dress like a professional everywhere I go. To the bank, to the gym, to the market...very expensive clothing always looking like a million bucks. So when I make a thread like this, and you attempt to dis me, its pointless? why?
because no woman knows about this..... I fake my success ...and hide my flaws in the real world very well. the girl I'm seeing now is convinced that I own 500 acres of property and  own three houses. she has no fucking clue Im 20 years old... I've been lying to women since I was 18 years old and I've gotten quite good at it.  difference is with my iron brothers (and you guys on getbig) I prefer to  keep it real.
i see you came to your senses and submitted to anabolichalo

if you ever post something negative about me i'm going to make sure you never recover

(the non bolded part of your post is a great addition to the "broke guy need help in dating" thread. revealing you areheading straight for tbombz route

a fake baller lol

worst of worst)

drockland

• Getbig II
i see you came to your senses and submitted to anabolichalo

if you ever post something negative about me i'm going to make sure you never recover

(the non bolded part of your post is a great addition to the "broke guy need help in dating" thread. revealing you areheading straight for tbombz route

a fake baller lol

worst of worst)

if my memory  is correct he tore you a new asshole several times. Perhaps I am thinking of bigcyp ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if my memory  is correct he tore you a new asshole several times. Perhaps I am thinking of bigcyp ???
quite the opposite

everytime he said something negative about me i pointed out what an extreme loser he was and he barely recovered

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

I don't think I've ever even quoted him, we've always been tight........ He took a few blows  at me in the past but I found them funny and just laughed it off

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
quite the opposite

everytime he said something negative about me i pointed out what an extreme loser he was and he barely recovered

I just don't have it in me anymore. Owning people online has lost it's appeal to me..the way I look at it even responding to someone who insults you brings you down to their level because you are putting your time and directing your energy towards them. I don't remember who pissed off who first but I do  recall saying some offensive/low things to you which were a bit uncalled for, and I apologize.  Insulting your family  was uncalled for.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
I was (and still am) in Las Vegas. I can't think of any other place that's better if party is what it's all about. And living here isn't half bad either - if you don't mind the summer heat.

Was thinking about going up there for my 21st birthday with some buddies, I'll have to check it out. If I come  out there I'll let you know
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I just don't have it in me anymore. Owning people online has lost it's appeal to me..the way I look at it even responding to someone who insults you brings you down to their level because you are putting your time and directing your energy towards them. I don't remember who pissed off who first but I do  recall saying some offensive/low things to you which were a bit uncalled for, and I apologize.  Insulting your family  was uncalled for.

just funny to me that you admitted since you were 18 you had to lie about yourself to women just to get in their pants

dress up like a baller when you are a chump who works operator level jobs at best

living the dream

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

well what are you doing now? why did you leave her?

I teach and work for a few private companies. I left her because she was a fucking bitch.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
get a job and learn to take care of yourself...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Except for the possibility that you might die, I'd probably recommend one of the Armed Services.  Whichever one that'll guarantee you a job in a field you don't hate and where you'll pick up skills that'll serve you well when you get out. 
If I wasn't so squeamish I'd have tried to get some kind of medical training when I was in the Army.  (Instead, I was interested in foreign languages so I went the military intelligence route which was almost totally worthless when I got out 4 years later.)

You're young so it's a good time to pay your dues so that life won't be so tough later.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Throw hands? More like sucking cock it sounds like.

21 again? Gram of MDMA crystals ( just for me), ounce of chemdawg and some nasty hard tech spun by me and my friends. Don't forget the nitrous. Lol

Oh wait, fuck 21 it's what we used to many many weekends over the years on and around Miami beach

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Get a certification to be a nurses assistant.  It's like 6 months full-time to get it,  but you're assured to get a job a job paying 40,000/year.  Not enough to retire with, but you'll get some stability, save a little money and you can get hired anywhere.

It'll hold you over till you figure out your long term path

LittleJ

• Getbig V
I thought you were 19 ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...

Having missed the true college experience since I put myself through school after I was on my own and married, if I were 21 again and had not met my wife, I would want to be fully integrated in the college life with all the parties and such. School is not like real work, it is like a party where you prepare for what you will do to earn a living. While I don't regret anything about my life, I did "settle down" when I was still very young.

stavios

• Getbig III

at 21 it's not the time to party anymore, it's the time to study or find a good job and start making a living on your own

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
at 21 it's not the time to party anymore, it's the time to study or find a good job and start making a living on your own

Considering folks pretty much need a Masters degree to land a decent job these days (not that I agree with this) 21 is still college age.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Maybe in Canada, but in the US with the drinking age at 21, the years from 21-24 are typically for fucking around