Author Topic: Fuck'n Hell America really is the bad guys  (Read 6921 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Fuck'n Hell America really is the bad guys
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »
We re all someone else s bad guy.

I thought you were a religious nut?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2013, 07:23:52 PM »
a lot of evildoers up in this bitch
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
Looks like we might have a getbig civil war. I wouldn't mind eliminating some useless godless sheep.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »
Looks like we might have a getbig civil war. I wouldn't mind eliminating some useless godless sheep.
You wouldn`t be the first Christian that wanted to try that.  :D

dustin

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2013, 07:28:27 PM »
Not all Arabic/Muslims are bad. I have a lot of great friends who are Muslim and they never pressure me or anything.

I personally think all religions are stupid and that Islamic ones lead the pack. But I don't think that people should die because they're stupid. The dangerous, radicals however, kill those people. They're far too brainwashed to fit into society.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »
Not all Arabic/Muslims are bad. I have a lot of great friends who are Muslim and they never pressure me or anything.

I personally think all religions are stupid and that Islamic ones lead the pack. But I don't think that people should die because they're stupid. The dangerous, radicals however, kill those people. They're far too brainwashed to fit into society.
Agreed.  I also feel we should make fun of them at every turn and not give any automatic respect at all.  If I told someone that Fast and the Furious is the only thing that constitutes art, that opinion would not be respected at all.  I never have understood why any religion should get automatic respect when its just an opinion based on complete bullshit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
Agreed.  I also feel we should make fun of them at every turn and not give any automatic respect at all.  If I told someone that Fast and the Furious is the only thing that constitutes art, that opinion would not be respected at all.  I never have understood why any religion should get automatic respect when its just an opinion based on complete bullshit.
I really like The Fast and the Furious movies. Are we going to have issues? You are my #2 ranked poster of all time. Do not make me regret it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2013, 07:46:55 PM »
I really like The Fast and the Furious movies. Are we going to have issues? You are my #2 ranked poster of all time. Do not make me regret it.
What entity is number one?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2013, 07:50:45 PM »
Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »
What entity is number one?
Onemorerep. He makes gay cool.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2013, 08:16:41 PM »

Killing people is the Christian thing to do.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »
The media thing is getting old 99%of Muslims in this country are very good people morally, not even the UK will help you this time it's clear the us government is corrupt they do not fight for you.  If they really cared about the other countries why aren't they taking care of all the starving people in Africa and all the women raped there.  There were no starving kids in Iraq but suddenly had a big interest in them despite no weapons there at all. Wake up you ignorant clowns. The only country attacking other countries is the US.  Imagine if Russia just decided to start bombing your homes saying it was saving the world n sure you'd have a resentment towards them.

dustin

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2013, 08:45:09 PM »

I give all sentient beings a small amount of respect by default. But it takes very little for me to revoke that respect. When people run around with burning flags screaming "Allah Akbar" in a violent tone or "Death to Americans" which is a bit more of a direct threat, they immediately get shifted over to the I-hope-you-fucking-burn-in-hell list.

Religion isn't something I judge people on too harshly. Someone may claim to follow a certain belief but don't really do anything orthodox or by the book. A piece of shit by any other colour or smell is still a piece of shit.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2013, 08:57:34 PM »
Define "bad guys"

Dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese civilian population, agent orange in Vietnam, depleted uranium and white phosphorous in Iraq, destabilized Libya and Afghanistan, now funding terrorists to destroy Syria.  Bad guys.  Scumbag war criminals.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians.
"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2013, 10:10:50 PM »

LOLOLOL...This is bullshit. We are the headquarters of evil. Don't be a fool. We've been hijacked by a rogue government.

Wigg you a so ANTI American that you stink on it, if you hate the good old U.S.A., simply fuck of to Zimbabwe or Somalia.
You pretend to be a black Jew, WOW  ::) but Israel is pro American to the max.
No chance for you in western countries like Canada,Australia,Euro Union  ;D
You a worthless for Russians too, Moscow skinheads would "love" your black arse  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2013, 10:19:36 PM »
Killing people is the Christian thing to do.

Reminder, WIGG is selfproclaimed JEW  ::)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2013, 12:13:53 AM »
Dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese civilian population, agent orange in Vietnam, depleted uranium and white phosphorous in Iraq, destabilized Libya and Afghanistan, now funding terrorists to destroy Syria.  Bad guys.  Scumbag war criminals.

I wouldn't include bombing Japan in your list.  I recently watched the 15-hour Ken Burns documentary about World War 2 on Netflix and now think that dropping atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the correct thing to do.  Japan would not have surrendered otherwise and many times more lives would have been lost if the Allies had needed to invade Japan.  At the time the bombs were dropped, Japanese civilians were being trained to "fight to the last man" during the rapidly approaching invasion by the Allies and only after their entire people were threatened with extinction via atomic bombs did they consider surrendering.  (Also, according to the doc, the Japanese only barely decided to surrender even after Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been taken out.)

BTW, the 2007 documentary ("The War") was excellent and really gave me an appreciation for the kind of shit so many of the older generation had to endure.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2013, 12:22:42 AM »
I bet a lot of you pro war fools would cry like bitches if you got nuked and watched your families slowly die, get raped, etc etc

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2013, 12:31:10 AM »
::)

Yes, lets just do nothing and let the Muslim`s breed and breed and breed and instill Theocracies worldwide to restore the Caliphate (what they want to do) so they can earn their "right" to be a ThermoNuclear Theocracy.

The lot of you are morons.

But aren't Al Quaida a big part of the rebel movement?  Won't that be far worse?  

Does Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side?

If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida.

The men who destroyed so many thousands on 9/11 will then be fighting alongside the very nation whose innocents they so cruelly murdered almost exactly 12 years ago. Quite an achievement for Obama, Cameron, Hollande and the rest of the miniature warlords.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/does-obama-know-hes-fighting-on-alqaidas-side-8786680.html

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2013, 12:52:26 AM »
If it wasn't for America. China would within hours attack Taiwan who is a former state of china, then Japan, and probably Sounth and possibly even North Korea would.

Russia would imminently invade Georgia and then take back the rest of the former Soviet Union states one by one.

Pakistan/Afghanistan and India would attack each other, likely a full blown nuclear war.

The Middle East would be one huge civil war and Iran/Syria would probably attack Israel.

Further down the line Russia would probably try to acquire Scandinavia, as they have done before with Finland.

Great Britan, France, Germany would probably vote against getting involved.

Brazil and Mexico would probably keep some order in South America but there would be domestic chaos.

Winers would be: Canada, Africa and Island. Possibly Germany, Great Britain and France, depends on what Russia does.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2013, 02:28:37 AM »

I wouldn't include bombing Japan in your list.  I recently watched the 15-hour Ken Burns documentary about World War 2 on Netflix and now think that dropping atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the correct thing to do.  Japan would not have surrendered otherwise and many times more lives would have been lost if the Allies had needed to invade Japan.  At the time the bombs were dropped, Japanese civilians were being trained to "fight to the last man" during the rapidly approaching invasion by the Allies and only after their entire people were threatened with extinction via atomic bombs did they consider surrendering.  (Also, according to the doc, the Japanese only barely decided to surrender even after Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been taken out.)

BTW, the 2007 documentary ("The War") was excellent and really gave me an appreciation for the kind of shit so many of the older generation had to endure.

This is the justification / propaganda commonly put out.  It's been said that Japan was trying to make contact to surrender, but the bombs were dropped anyway, as it was determined that they (U.S), needed to see the real world effects of the atomic bomb, which is why those cities were specifically selected.  Regardless, it was wrong, period. People forget that it was a civilian population that got bombed.   People would not condone it if it were their civilian population to get vaporized, but when it's another countries, it's ok.  Nationalism and patriotism makes a populace indifferent towards other cultures, which makes atrocities committed against those populations more palatable.  

It's ironic that history in many respects just keeps repeating itself, but people fail to see through the false veneer of righteousness that gets peddled, depending on who the perpetrators are.  Hitler and the Nazis are considered tyrants for invading Europe decades ago, but when the U.S invades countries and destroys them, as in the case of Iraq and Libya, it's about freedom and democracy.  It's incredulous that there is a large percentage of people out there that buy into such grade school level propaganda, but it doesn't help when the corporate media sells it so hard.  

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2013, 02:40:59 AM »
Little known war fact - in the fight between Germany and Britain, it was Britain who initiated the bombing of civilian cities in WWII.  Germany had refrained from bombing British cities until Britain started it.  

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2013, 02:45:01 AM »
Little known war fact - in the fight between Germany and Britain, it was Britain who initiated the bombing of civilian cities in WWII.  Germany had refrained from bombing British cities until Britain started it.  

This