Author Topic: very interesting study comparing users/non-users and trainers/non-trainers  (Read 6552 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: very interesting study comparing users/non-users and trainers/non-trainers
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 02:46:35 AM »
curious what you mean by "no brainer shit" could you give me some examples of this?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 05:18:49 AM »
good points here about "muscle gain"

so i guess it's right what they keep telling me, which is to go by the mirror and not by the scale or tape measure
like this

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 05:20:49 AM »
so are you saying that i still gotta train my legs hard and heavy :( :'( >:(

but seriously, my chest training loads are down just a bit, while my pecs are actually thicker and fuller than they were when i was lifting heavier loads ???

so could this be from the initial protein synthesis and cellular multiplication gains?

yeah, i'm kinda trolling here, but i'm also kinda serious too

people say just work the muscle and then get out the hell out of the gym and then rest and grow, and they say that roid users don't need to apply progressive overload so much, so now i'm seeing that maybe this is true :-\ :-\ :-\

and yeah, sorry for the anabolichalo moment, but i am genuinely a bit confused here
also this one where you state that you are trolling

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 06:50:42 AM »
also this one where you state that you are trolling

semi-trolling

but serious question, in your opinion, must one train with heavier training loads to increase thier muscle size, or can they keep doing squats with a buck 35 and eventually get massive wheels?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 07:53:49 AM »
semi-trolling

but serious question, in your opinion, must one train with heavier training loads to increase thier muscle size, or can they keep doing squats with a buck 35 and eventually get massive wheels?
yes you can accomplish a lot if using great form and incorporating negative training....... check out Dorian Yates HIT training ...... he swears that his method helped him prevent injuries through his career ....... I swear by it as well I have smaller joints and longer limbs so over loading them causes all kinds of pain so I go as heavy as I can with near perfect form I can't afford to get any injury or I will lose my job

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 08:12:47 AM »
yes you can accomplish a lot if using great form and incorporating negative training....... check out Dorian Yates HIT training ...... he swears that his method helped him prevent injuries through his career ....... I swear by it as well I have smaller joints and longer limbs so over loading them causes all kinds of pain so I go as heavy as I can with near perfect form I can't afford to get any injury or I will lose my job

yeah i think you're right

for example when i do these barbell squats i keep the bar high on my traps and and try and keep my torso as erect as possible and take my ass down below past parallel and i try and push them hard, but not exactly til failure, as i stop them once my form starts to break down ie. leaning over too much and turning the squat into a modified good morning