Author Topic: Congrats b-boy  (Read 3847 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Congrats b-boy
« on: August 31, 2013, 04:11:16 PM »
He just won his pro card at the NA today. He won the over 40 HW class and overall. Hope his still post here, he will be one of the few IFBB pros.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
Re: Congrats b-boy
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
but he was banned from the boarding for scamming 20 year old kids running 2grams of tren

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
cool guy in person, I judged the Knox Classic in which he won the OVERALL to qualify for this show. I KNEW nobody would touch him....still can't believe he weighed 204 in knoxville....he looked 250 onstage. His amount of muscle is crazy...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:27 PM »
HOW MANY FUCKING PRO CARDS HAS DAD OF THE FAT SON GIVEN OUT THIS YEAR?  SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE RIDICULOUS STAT!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »
scammer?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »
Any pix of b-boy?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 05:21:22 PM »
Who is b boy?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 05:24:06 PM »
Who is b boy?
Brad. He use to be a gh15 slave, then he woke up.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 05:43:20 PM »
Congrats b-boy

saw his picture posted here before he is thick and im not surprised he is quality.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »
Congrats b-boy

saw his picture posted here before he is thick and im not surprised he is quality.
5'5 HW is a thick dude for sure.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »
He is in the MIDDLE here

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »
Kinda funny how all the other classes are doing their most muscular bent forward and they are all still taller than him   ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 05:56:59 PM »
Kinda funny how all the other classes are doing their most muscular bent forward and they are all still taller than him   ;D
They are all HW there,but he is the shortest in his class.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »
Wrong pic I posted...the overall was just as amusing..he was STILL the shortest

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »
HOW MANY FUCKING PRO CARDS HAS DAD OF THE FAT SON GIVEN OUT THIS YEAR?  SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE RIDICULOUS STAT!

53 at the USA's alone. It's become a farce. It's like a participation trophy so the other person doesn't feel bad. I'm sure I could get one.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 06:35:39 PM »
Wrong pic I posted...the overall was just as amusing..he was STILL the shortest
he was a inch taller than the Bantam wt.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »
Will never look big next to someone 6 ft and over  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 07:01:04 PM »
Will never look big next to someone 6 ft and over  ;D

Which is the biggest misconception in bodybuilding EVER. Most short bodybuilders are better than the taller one's. But since most judges don't know how to judge, you wouldn't know.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 07:09:37 PM »
Which is the biggest misconception in bodybuilding EVER. Most short bodybuilders are better than the taller one's. But since most judges don't know how to judge, you wouldn't know.
True that is why most of the Pro shows are won by 5'8-5'9 guys.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 07:37:30 PM »
Coach/Thang ..... It's interesting to hear that you and a good number of others inside and outside of this GetBig community have some objections regarding the large number of IFBB Pro Cards that are being offered to various contestants within the NPC now-a-days.

I myself find it difficult to see any problems that may arise as a result of an increased membership within the IFBB.

It certainly is of great benefit to the IFBB financially,

And it COULD BE financially beneficial to these new pro contenders ...... maybe not immediately, but I think we are going to see some major changes within this "game' within the]]] next few years ...... changes that may prove to be of great benefit to all concerned.

At present there are not enough pro events to make it profitable for all these new Pro-Card recipients to win the money, but as we have seen over the past few years .... change is constant ..... and usually for the benefit of all concerned. And changes will occur which will encourage all these new-born pros to remain within the
IFBB and pay their membership fee each and every year.

In fact I would not b surprised if the NPC promoters began promoting Men''s and Ladies Physique events without a Bodybuilding contest and eventually be on  their own entirely.

I cannot forsee  how this Pro-card increase will have any adverse affect on what we currently perceive to be today's top Pro BB events .

Any  pro or con opinions would be appreciated.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 08:23:51 PM »
Congrats Brad!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 09:32:45 PM »
Thanks, Thang! I can't agree or  disagree with everything you said but here's my response anyway.

What's so wrong with Jim or anyone else involved making a damn good income? No one is forcing any contestant to pay entry fees and all the other expenses that are involved.

It appears that those fees are paid voluntarily.

And it's somewhat apparent that there are few objections when there are more NPC memberships and entries than any other time within the history of competitive bodybuilding, bikini, etc., etc.

And the Men's and Women's Physique divisions may not stand alone but that 'side' of the NPC appears to be growing faster than each and every one of the other divisions.

You may not want to pay your hard earned dollars to see a Physique Division event, but the moms and dads and friends and fans will spend their hard earned dollars to see their sons and daughters and friends up there on that stage.

Win or lose, they'll be there to offer their support and pay the $20 to $40 that it costs now-a-days.

So all you gotta do is take a look at the vast number of Physique contenders in this most recent contest (the North America) who pay the entry  fee and multiply that number of entries by 3 or 4 and then multiply that number by the cost to see the prejudging and then the cost to see the finals ... and you will get a faiirly decent idea of what the promoter can receive at the gate if he promotes a one-day Physique event consisting of Mern and Women who hope to won a 'plastic trophy'.

And you have to realize that a two-day event that would include bodybuilding and all the other NPC contest would costs about twice as much.

So I still think that NPC Physique events will eventually be held on their own without the benefit of the bodybuilding.

ANd some of the BB pros see the handwriting on the wall, but none of this should have aqny adverse affect on the OLY, the Arnold, or any of the other major IFBB Pro Bodybuilding contests, - Me thinks!

But I gotta admit that I have been wrong on a couple of occasions.

Thanks, Thang!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 01:17:22 AM »
Thanks, Thang! I can't agree or  disagree with everything you said but here's my response anyway.

What's so wrong with Jim or anyone else involved making a damn good income? No one is forcing any contestant to pay entry fees and all the other expenses that are involved.

It appears that those fees are paid voluntarily.

And it's somewhat apparent that there are few objections when there are more NPC memberships and entries than any other time within the history of competitive bodybuilding, bikini, etc., etc.

And the Men's and Women's Physique divisions may not stand alone but that 'side' of the NPC appears to be growing faster than each and every one of the other divisions.

You may not want to pay your hard earned dollars to see a Physique Division event, but the moms and dads and friends and fans will spend their hard earned dollars to see their sons and daughters and friends up there on that stage.

Win or lose, they'll be there to offer their support and pay the $20 to $40 that it costs now-a-days.

So all you gotta do is take a look at the vast number of Physique contenders in this most recent contest (the North America) who pay the entry  fee and multiply that number of entries by 3 or 4 and then multiply that number by the cost to see the prejudging and then the cost to see the finals ... and you will get a faiirly decent idea of what the promoter can receive at the gate if he promotes a one-day Physique event consisting of Mern and Women who hope to won a 'plastic trophy'.

And you have to realize that a two-day event that would include bodybuilding and all the other NPC contest would costs about twice as much.

So I still think that NPC Physique events will eventually be held on their own without the benefit of the bodybuilding.

ANd some of the BB pros see the handwriting on the wall, but none of this should have aqny adverse affect on the OLY, the Arnold, or any of the other major IFBB Pro Bodybuilding contests, - Me thinks!

But I gotta admit that I have been wrong on a couple of occasions.

Thanks, Thang!

no they wont, they have no audience other than family and friends and never will have

what they are doing in giving away so many cards is diluting the standard of competitors coming through, being a pro now brings no status at all, it used to mean somthing

it has became a joke, whereas the rest of the world still give out one pro card to an overall winner

this is just more nails in the coffin into an already dying sport

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 03:06:55 AM »
Congrats Brad !!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 03:10:43 AM »
bum boys thong dreams have come true.