Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45098 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2013, 12:58:59 AM »
I think Walt will find the Nazis, somehow administer the ricin and kill most of them. However, there will be one or two of them that do not ingest it and Walt and Jesse will have to deal with them via other means (=M60). At which point Walt will be mortally injured and die in Jesse's hands. Jesse will take Brock and leave for parts unknown.

Not sure what will happen to the money though  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2013, 01:53:02 AM »
You guys want to know the ending? All I will say for now is jessie lives and adopts brock that is all I will say for now! I don't want to ruin the ending for everyone and have vince gilligan on my ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2013, 03:43:40 AM »
yeah - when jesse got andrea killed... I think that became a clear possibility... he ends up stepping in for Brock. 

Lydia sends todd at skyler, who barely escapes.  Walt gets a trunkful of guns, uses some wit and brains, and kills that crew.  Jesse escapes and runs to brock.  Walt finds and finishes lydia, then does something for grey matter, says goodbye to family, and checks out.  Looks like the cancer is getting him and he's enjoyed his time in the wilderness.  It's time for him to end things, its run its course.  Time to close off all the mess he has created.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2013, 03:49:18 AM »
yeah - when jesse got andrea killed... I think that became a clear possibility... he ends up stepping in for Brock. 

Lydia sends todd at skyler, who barely escapes.  Walt gets a trunkful of guns, uses some wit and brains, and kills that crew.  Jesse escapes and runs to brock.  Walt finds and finishes lydia, then does something for grey matter, says goodbye to family, and checks out.  Looks like the cancer is getting him and he's enjoyed his time in the wilderness.  It's time for him to end things, its run its course.  Time to close off all the mess he has created.

I can't wait to see Todd get it. Little psycho-faced prick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2013, 03:54:33 AM »
I can't wait to see Todd get it. Little psycho-faced prick.

Skyler doing her 'penance' now - driving a cab and being humiliated. 
Jesse doing his penance now - working for a year as a meth cook slave.

Does this mean they both live?  They've paid their dues, or however it is phrased.  Their comeuppance.  They both broke bad but grew a conscience, so they don't have to die?  However, I can't see Todd screwing up IF lydia tells him to kill skyler.  Unless Jesse overhears it, and decides to use chemistry to blow something up, to escape to warn her or something. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2013, 04:19:43 AM »
Skyler doing her 'penance' now - driving a cab and being humiliated. 
Jesse doing his penance now - working for a year as a meth cook slave.

Does this mean they both live?  They've paid their dues, or however it is phrased.  Their comeuppance.  They both broke bad but grew a conscience, so they don't have to die?  However, I can't see Todd screwing up IF lydia tells him to kill skyler.  Unless Jesse overhears it, and decides to use chemistry to blow something up, to escape to warn her or something. 

he said Skyler did taxi dispatch, not actually driving them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2013, 05:53:53 AM »
i read somewhere that the Grey matter people, on CNN, said that the blue was still on the streets.

AT THAT MOMENT - Walt realized that Todd's crew didn't kill jesse - they kept him to make meth.  Only he and Jesse can make the blue.

He might just be going back there to waste jesse... finish the job, etc?  Jesse got Hank killed.  Hank had ZERO evidence, walt had the upper hand with that dvd.  Walt WON, even though hank and marie knew.  THEN Jesse ruined all of that.

Maybe todd isn't the target - maybe walt is full-out bad guy now, giving up on his family and going back to waste Jesse for causing everything to unravel?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »
Man - I really can't believe its ending!!!!

My predictions:

- IF Jessie dies it won't be by Walt's hands
- Walt will get the money from Jack and the goons and find a way to get it to Skyler
- It will not be a happy ending for Walt.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »
Remember they made a point early on in the season that says a drug dealer only grows old in jail.  they don't grow old outside.  Walt is leaning more toward getting killed than going to jail.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2013, 09:42:31 AM »
I think Walt will find the Nazis, somehow administer the ricin and kill most of them. However, there will be one or two of them that do not ingest it and Walt and Jesse will have to deal with them via other means (=M60). At which point Walt will be mortally injured and die in Jesse's hands. Jesse will take Brock and leave for parts unknown.

Not sure what will happen to the money though  :-\

Do you guys think Jesse will forgive Walt if he saves him from the nazis?

I also wonder if the clip with Mr. Lambert eating birthday bacon in a diner will actually be in the final episode or not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2013, 09:49:20 AM »
i'm thinking mr lambert (walt) eats a final 52nd breakfast - 2 years to the day the show began - and then goes out to his trunk, gets the guns, stops at home, then shit gets wild.

They have had SO MANY brilliant things thus far, kept us all guessing and confused.  NOBODY has been 100% right on their predictions lol. 

They're too smart to fck up the finale.  It'll be very creative - and really sad too.  The moment we fans see Walt die, it'll be real suddenly.   The whole show has been about his struggle to keep going thru anything.  Walt dying just seems impossible.  But it has to happen.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2013, 09:55:46 AM »
i'm thinking mr lambert (walt) eats a final 52nd breakfast - 2 years to the day the show began - and then goes out to his trunk, gets the guns, stops at home, then shit gets wild.

They have had SO MANY brilliant things thus far, kept us all guessing and confused.  NOBODY has been 100% right on their predictions lol. 

I agree. What I love most about this is that the story is so extremely great and coherent. Walt's loneliness in the Cabin was so great!

They're too smart to fck up the finale.  It'll be very creative - and really sad too.  The moment we fans see Walt die, it'll be real suddenly.   The whole show has been about his struggle to keep going thru anything.  Walt dying just seems impossible.  But it has to happen.

Agreed. I hope Walt will kill the nazis and rescue Jesse. That is if he wants to be rescued by Walt, who he still hates for poisoning Brock and for killing Jane.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2013, 09:57:23 AM »
Man - I really can't believe its ending!!!!

My predictions:

- IF Jessie dies it won't be by Walt's hands
- Walt will get the money from Jack and the goons and find a way to get it to Skyler
- It will not be a happy ending for Walt.

Maybe Walt joins Getbig and consults Galeniko for money laundering advice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2013, 10:04:40 AM »
I dont understand why ANYTHING would change for walt.  He wanted Jesse dead.  He ordered it.  He was ready to watch him shot in head for getting hank killed.

Suddenly he finds out from grey matter interview that the BLUE is still on the street - he gets pissed that jesse is still breathing - and he has a purpose now.  He was ready to surrender - given up on family.  But now he has a reason - Grey matter talking shit about his contributions, and Todd didn't kill jesse as promised.

I think he's all out bad now... heisenberg playing out his final play - and he's gonna kill everyone lol.  Jesse may escape to protect brock... but the senseless REALISTIC manner that this show takes place - jesse may just be executed in his cage by hank for all we know.

That gunfight - 2 DEA vs 6 dudes with 3 autos and body armor - went EXACTLY like it would in real life.  They didn't make it hollywood, with hank diving and capping bad guys at 30 feet.  One dead, one wounded, and 6 bad guys fine.  Wounded executed in short order.  I think the finale is realistic too.  People die without it making sense.  Not everyone goes out with some glorious one liner.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
What Walt really saw:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »
Bryan Cranston got screwed on the Emmys! Should have won! Fuck Jeff Daniels!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2013, 04:19:17 PM »
WALT TAKES THE RICICN, SWALLOWS IT. DIES.

Just my gut feeling.....

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2013, 05:11:34 PM »

Man... it was really menacing when the full Breaking bad intro theme song started playing as Walt was sitting in the bar then as the cops arrived after he left!  That part just had me frozen!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2013, 05:19:35 PM »
WALT TAKES THE RICICN, SWALLOWS IT. DIES.

Just my gut feeling.....
The ricin is for either the grey matter people or Lydia if she isn't around for the shoot out.

It will come through the mail. Don't forget it takes 3 days to kill you so whoever gets it we won't se them die.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2013, 05:51:08 PM »
The ricin is for either the grey matter people or Lydia if she isn't around for the shoot out.

It will come through the mail. Don't forget it takes 3 days to kill you so whoever gets it we won't se them die.

Thanks for posting that. I have no idea who its for, but I would guess Lydia.

Ricin takes awhile to kill. It can take weeks similar to Anthrax if untreated. Each person responds different to it depending on the dose of course but just in general.

Can't quite help but think the Grey Matter people were there to piss him off of course, but I believe like 240 said....his MAIN reason for going back is that they mentioned "blue" and "europe".

Hope its better than Dexters ending. Fuck man, waited forever for that day to come as its the only other TV show I liked enough to follow and look for spoilers/etc...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
I dont understand why ANYTHING would change for walt.  He wanted Jesse dead.  He ordered it.  He was ready to watch him shot in head for getting hank killed.

Suddenly he finds out from grey matter interview that the BLUE is still on the street - he gets pissed that jesse is still breathing - and he has a purpose now.  He was ready to surrender - given up on family.  But now he has a reason - Grey matter talking shit about his contributions, and Todd didn't kill jesse as promised.

I think he's all out bad now... heisenberg playing out his final play - and he's gonna kill everyone lol.  Jesse may escape to protect brock... but the senseless REALISTIC manner that this show takes place - jesse may just be executed in his cage by hank for all we know.

That gunfight - 2 DEA vs 6 dudes with 3 autos and body armor - went EXACTLY like it would in real life.  They didn't make it hollywood, with hank diving and capping bad guys at 30 feet.  One dead, one wounded, and 6 bad guys fine.  Wounded executed in short order.  I think the finale is realistic too.  People die without it making sense.  Not everyone goes out with some glorious one liner.

I think Heisenberg awoke when he saw his former partners on TV and then the double whammy of finding out his blue meth is still going strong without him.....I think Walt realized that he had TWO empires stolen from him and he wants revenge....I really think the year away has probably softened Walt on Jessie and he wants to kill the Nazis more than Jessie...I think he realizes he corrupted Jessie..I think also Walt will make Marie take him to Skylar.....they have to see each other oce more time before Walt dies

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »
I think Heisenberg awoke when he saw his former partners on TV and then the double whammy of finding out his blue meth is still going strong without him.....I think Walt realized that he had TWO empires stolen from him and he wants revenge....I really think the year away has probably softened Walt on Jessie and he wants to kill the Nazis more than Jessie...I think he realizes he corrupted Jessie..I think also Walt will make Marie take him to Skylar.....they have to see each other oce more time before Walt dies

good theory , this is what will happen.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »
He's 100 % Heisenberg now!

The Finale will be Awesome!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2013, 07:59:35 PM »

that's a great point... He knows lydia is selling jesse's meth to europe... gotta piss him off that jesse still alive, and selling HIS product.

And Grey matter denying his influence, when it is WALTS ideas that made them billions.  

He may have given up on the family front, calling FBI to surrender... but wow, you're right heisenberg has awoken.  I don't hink he'll be much of a pu**y in this last episode.