Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45041 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2013, 08:19:24 PM »
Hopefully we will see Heisenberg go

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2013, 08:28:29 PM »
In the ultimate homage to scarface, I'm 100% sure we will see walt in this pose at some point in the finale:

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2013, 09:20:43 PM »
Jesse and Brock story is over. I am sure someone took the kid when his mother was shot in the head.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: September 24, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
Jesse and Brock story is over. I am sure someone took the kid when his mother was shot in the head.
brock will be with his grandma but if Jesse lives he is getting a bag of money.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 25, 2013, 05:46:54 AM »

that's a great point... He knows lydia is selling jesse's meth to europe... gotta piss him off that jesse still alive, and selling HIS product.

And Grey matter denying his influence, when it is WALTS ideas that made them billions.  

He may have given up on the family front, calling FBI to surrender... but wow, you're right heisenberg has awoken.  I don't hink he'll be much of a pu**y in this last episode.  

Yeah I think Jessie survives and then gives the kid money....and then may even go home to his own parents....parents will accept him back because they will realize Jesse was corrupted by his teacher who was a trusted figure...and won't blame Jesse...Walt may confess at the end (on his deathbed or in writing or by video) and exonerate Jesse from everything....and if there is a fast forward to the future at the end, Jessie may wind up in college..turning his life around ...and visit Walt's grave...and maybe even thank Walt for saving him, giving him another chance..and ultimately forgiving him....I think that might be Walt's greatest achievement out of this whole thing....giving his former student a new chance at life...I think it would be touching to end there......I can't see Skylar and Walt jr accepting any of the money....Walt may tell them where it is but the two of them along with Hank's wife may decide to just burn it....showing that ultimately all of Walt's pursuits were for nothing because the money was never important to them anyway

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2013, 07:24:32 AM »
Jesse is a piece of shit that needs to die alongside Walt

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #281 on: September 25, 2013, 08:57:04 AM »
x2 he was a pain in the ass all series..  a cnut

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: September 26, 2013, 07:19:30 AM »

X2.

they were really only secondary characters and it wouldnt make sense ending the show focusing on a character (Brock) that was only on the show a few times.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #283 on: September 26, 2013, 07:21:25 AM »

I agree.  He shouldn't be allowed to get away without penalty.  His hands are as bloody as walts.  Jesse didn't care about the consequences of his drug manufacturing
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #284 on: September 26, 2013, 07:25:46 AM »
Regardless what happens, it fucking sucks that this show is ending.  I guess they couldn't drag it on much longer but I would be content with say 5-6 more seasons  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »
Regardless what happens, it fucking sucks that this show is ending.  I guess they couldn't drag it on much longer but I would be content with say 5-6 more seasons  ;D

At least one involving the overseas connection.  They could have squeezed a pretty good story line out of that
A

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: September 26, 2013, 08:14:39 AM »
Just seen on breaking bads facebook page that the full series marathon starts tonight at 8pm.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2013, 08:15:50 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2013, 08:32:11 AM »
Bodybuilding related

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: September 26, 2013, 08:45:45 AM »
Just seen on breaking bads facebook page that the full series marathon starts tonight at 8pm.

So thats 62 hours of non stop brilliance. ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »
Would love to finally see Walter Take a hit of his own Meth.

Jesse Kills Lydia in front of Todd as payback for Andrea

Badger and Skinny Pete Rescue Jesse

Walt Walks into a packed Grey Matter conference wearing a vest of explosives. He proceeds to take center stage and explains how he built the company from the ground up and now his name is tarnished. With a captive audience, and nationwide news coverage, Walt's cellphone starts to ring. He tentatively answers and the soft tone of Skyler's voice whispering "come home honey. Everything is going to be alright. Nothing can break the bond of family"

Either
Walt drops to his knees and sobs, Police sirens, etc, fade to black

Or,

Walt pulls the trigger, blowing up and entire conference hall, the camera cuts to all the familiar series faces (Jesse and the Nazis, The White family etc)at home watching the destruction live on the news,

This song playing out as the credits roll  :P

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2013, 06:39:28 PM »
True. All great things must come to an end.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
I agree.  He shouldn't be allowed to get away without penalty.  His hands are as bloody as walts.  Jesse didn't care about the consequences of his drug manufacturing

yes but he as just a kid barely out of high school doing small time sales with his goofy friends...they were getting high more than they were selling....it is highly unlikely Jesse would have gone on to kill people if not for Walt's influence......teachers (even former teachers who we all have great affection for) can have a big influence over us

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46:15 PM »
At least one involving the overseas connection.  They could have squeezed a pretty good story line out of that

agreed but the show would lose something...it was the story of one small time local man....making him into some international figure would have been too much

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »
Be cool if Jesse gets to drive off into the sunset with the Methanmine.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2013, 07:34:07 PM »
Walt JR kills Todd and Crew + The Armenian Brothers

Jesse kills Walt JR and then gets offed by Clay

Juice plants a bomb under Skylars car, offing Sky and Marie at the same time

Walt blows up Grey Matter with Gretchen

Robocop kills Walt, Unser, Lee Toric and Jax while Tara and Ally Lowen have lesbian sex

Andrea returns as a Walker

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2013, 09:47:57 PM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #297 on: September 26, 2013, 10:13:25 PM »
i'm loving this marathon on AMC...   It's so cool seeing Mike in his prime!

Also interesting... Seeing the episode where Hank is at the airport to take another job... turns around just to come back because someone was arrested with some Blue meth.

So many times, he could have just shrugged off heisenberg when everyone else did... and he woudl have lived.

Walt, when he was OUT of the meth business... he looks at jesse's cook, and returns only because he was so unsatisfied with the product.  His PRIDE.  Hank's PRIDE.  It's both of their downfall. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #298 on: September 27, 2013, 12:08:48 AM »
i'm loving this marathon on AMC...   It's so cool seeing Mike in his prime!

Also interesting... Seeing the episode where Hank is at the airport to take another job... turns around just to come back because someone was arrested with some Blue meth.

So many times, he could have just shrugged off heisenberg when everyone else did... and he woudl have lived.

Walt, when he was OUT of the meth business... he looks at jesse's cook, and returns only because he was so unsatisfied with the product.  His PRIDE.  Hank's PRIDE.  It's both of their downfall. 

Mike was probably the most realistic character in the show. I was disappointed when they killed him off.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: September 27, 2013, 12:10:47 AM »
Taylor, when he was OUT of the deep-tissue massage business... he looks at jesse's cock, and returns only because he was so unsatisfied with the product.