Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 35684 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2013, 07:01:35 AM »
You actually believe anything he posts is real?

It could be, it's so sad.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2013, 07:03:56 AM »
Getting married is the equivalent of promising to eat the same food, to listen to the same song and to watch the same movie for the rest of your life.

lots of beta twinks frightened to get married in this thread

if you meet the right girl all the above shit never comes in to play

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 07:16:47 AM »
Getting married is the equivalent of promising to eat the same food, to listen to the same song and to watch the same movie for the rest of your life.

You just described the life of an IFBB pro

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 07:19:20 AM »

yeah but if its your favourite food, the greatest song ever and a movie that never gets old

then that my friend is the dream right there

why keep watching b movies when you can always be watching a block buster
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2013, 07:19:33 AM »
It could be, it's so sad.

I can't be - nobody that retarded could have a job, subordinates, let alone operate a PC.  Just a troll.
Y

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 07:22:39 AM »
I can't be - nobody that retarded could have a job, subordinates, let alone operate a PC.  Just a troll.

The guy is a forklift operator. A monkey can be trained to do that.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2013, 07:26:29 AM »
yeah but if its your favourite food, the greatest song ever and a movie that never gets old

then that my friend is the dream right there

why keep watching b movies when you can always be watching a block buster

Bigmc living the good life in the Midlands with Mrs Right in this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 07:32:40 AM »
Bigmc living the good life in the Midlands with Mrs Right in this thread.

wouldn't swap her for the world

I feel sorry for people that don't have that and end up bitter
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2013, 07:34:49 AM »
wouldn't swap her for the world

I feel sorry for people that don't have that and end up bitter

That's it bro.

I literally can't wait to finish work so I can get back to my main hobby in life, the wife and 2 kids.

Nothing worse than reading an embittered post from a 40 something year old on getbig, who's spent the last 25 years sleeping about, now moaning constantly about 'evil' women and putting down marraige, lol it speaks for itself.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2013, 07:38:18 AM »
That's why I only date women that brings the same to the relationship in terms of finance, wealth and employment. No job, no money? Fuck off. Children? Get fucked. I'm not paying any bitch' way in life, no matter how magnificent her tits are.

My current gf is a teacher, owns her own house and pay her way in our relationship as much as I pay mine.

That's the type of girl you date. Not a blonde and pretty waste of space.

X2

You can include bitches with low selfesteem and problems in there as well. Just stay the fuck away! No way Im going to take care of a broke, non having ass job with multiple children of a sorry ass biatch! The children part is the worst though, because there are so many young women with children these days, but you can always just fuck them and leave them, and hope to establish a real relationship with a bitch without kids... :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2013, 07:40:35 AM »
Nothing better than walking into the station car park, and seeing her long curly brown hair lighltly blowing in the breeze, while she sits in her new A4 sport with the kids in the back, knowing that she's even more beautiful than she looks because she fixed dinner before she left to get me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2013, 07:40:40 AM »
It's not only about you, you fucking idiot. Can't you get it through your head?

fuck you little bitch

if working hard and putting money on the table doesnt even give you the right to bodybuild then i dont want to live in this perverse world

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:30 AM »
The guy is a forklift operator. A monkey can be trained to do that.
i used to be but unlike you i'm moving up in the world

stay mad cock breath

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2013, 07:45:08 AM »
Nothing better than walking into the station car park, and seeing her long curly brown hair lighltly blowing in the breeze, while she sits in her new A4 sport with the kids in the back, knowing that she's even more beautiful than she looks because she fixed dinner before she left to get me.

BigCyp, you're quite the romantic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »

cyp dropping some world class lyrics in this thread
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 07:51:51 AM »
BigCyp, you're quite the romantic.

You're not too shabby yourself Romando

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2013, 08:40:47 AM »
The situation in the original post is fucking unreal.
The bloke wants to start looking up how to get away with murder, seriously.

Will never marry wor lass for that very reason, if we split she gets fuck all and id take my kids and tell her to go get fucked. Would rather die or spend life in prison than allow my kids to live with another man. And that poor fucker has to pay for that privelage? Can hardly wait.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:06 AM »

you got lucky. please dont encourage guys to get married in this judicial environment. People win the lottery every week many more dont. Marriage is kinda the same way....a small percentage get lucky ( i.e. win the lottery)  the vast majority just lose their money.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2013, 08:53:25 AM »
you got lucky. please dont encourage guys to get married in this judicial environment. People win the lottery every week many more dont. Marriage is kinda the same way....a small percentage get lucky ( i.e. win the lottery)  the vast majority just lose their money.

No.

The difference between winning the lottery, and picking a good wife, is that you get to pick the winning ticket dummy.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
fuck you little bitch

if working hard and putting money on the table doesnt even give you the right to bodybuild then i dont want to live in this perverse world

i used to be but unlike you i'm moving up in the world

stay mad cock breath

Believe it or not I am not entirely trolling you. I am aghast at a guy who has had a child with a woman he is not in the best of terms with and all he thinks about is bigger muscles.

Shouldn't you be thinking of how to provide a more stable environment for your child ??? Believe me, your woman won't start respecting you if you get bigger; to her white guys are weak and nothing but a meal ticket.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
No.

The difference between winning the lottery, and picking a good wife, is that you get to pick the winning ticket dummy.

Thats an idiotic statement... when you pick a wife, just like when you pick a ticket, you dont know if you have a winner until later. Most divorced couples will tell you that the person they divorced isn't the same person they married. People change and the law in the west isn't on the husbands side when and if that happens. Dummy.

You picked a winning lottery ticket, enjoy it. Dont go around telling others they can just as easily do the same. Dummy  ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
Marriage is like a late night phone call

You get a ring...

And then you wake up!

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2013, 06:20:49 PM »
The best thing you can do is pick the right one to be your wife and wait until you're settled with her for 4-5 years to have children. Not that I have any room to talk as I'm on my second wife but I can guarantee you one thing it will be my last.

That no fault BS nearly screwed me but I saved alot of my assets by thinking fast and transferring them.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
 :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2013, 09:49:59 PM »
I am still on my first wife. I married very young. I was 20 years old when I married my wife and we had already lived together for more than a year by this time. My wife was a year and a half older than me....so I married an older woman.

I don't know what magic makes a good lasting relationship because there is some mystique involved. My wife and I were two of the most unlikely people to marry and stay married all these years for a number of reasons which I won't go into here. The one thing both of us were on the same page about was commitment and being real about who we were. We didn't go into this longtime relationship with the idea we could change each other to suit our needs.

Over the years, we have seen many friends marry and divorce. It is sad. Divorced people are never the same as they once were. In the case of our friends and family who have divorced, there was nothing outrageous in their relationship, which is to say no one was beating the other one up or the like.

Maybe I got lucky. So many guys say they married the consummate bitch. My wife is an angel. I know the difference too because my mother was the woman no man should marry if they want any peace in their life after marriage.

I suspect physical attraction clouds folks judgment. A physically beautiful person is not necessarily the person you should commit the rest of your life too. A wife is not a "trophy" but a partner for life.