Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 36230 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2013, 08:16:20 PM »
maybe the term 'alpha' is rubbing some of you the wrong way. dont be so sensitive. escpecially Uber, who otherwise has a firm understanding of how closely man is still related to animals.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2013, 04:04:09 AM »
Robin Williams has been forced to sell his house and return to television to cover debts

ROBIN Williams admits his finances are far from a laughing matter.

The comedian has been left on the verge of bankruptcy after two costly divorces.

The 62-year-old is returning to TV and selling his $35 million house to help cover his debts.

"The idea of having a steady job is appealing," Williams told Parade magazine.

"There are bills to pay. My life has downsized, in a good way. I'm selling the ranch up in Napa. I just can't afford it anymore."
The Mrs Doubtfire star divorced his first wife in 1988 and ended his second marriage with Marsha Garces in 2008 after 19 years.

"Divorce is expensive. I used to joke they were going to call it 'all the money', but they changed it to 'alimony'. It's ripping your heart out through your wallet," Williams said.

He's currently married to graphic designer Susan Schneider who he tied the knot with in 2011.
The Oscar winning actor will star alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar in a new TV show called The Crazy Ones which will debut in the US on September 26.

The sitcom is the brainchild of David E. Kelley, who says Williams was the "only choice" to play the role of an energetic advertising executive.
"We needed an actor who could convey genius, insanity, and comedy, tempered with humanity," Kelley said.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2013, 04:12:20 AM »
Just checking in to update on a good marraige,

Married life is great as always, delicious meal yesterday, followed by a late afternoon nap/copulation with MrsCyp. Shortly after my youngest woke up and I made up some baby porridge, fed her and played for about an hour before heading to the gym and training legs for 45mins.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2013, 04:22:31 AM »

Married life is great as always, delicious meal yesterday, followed by a late afternoon nap/copulation malfunction with MrsCyp. Shortly after my youngest woke up and I made up some baby porridge, fed her and played for about an hour before heading to the gym and training legs for 45mins.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2013, 06:18:14 AM »

Married life is great as always, delicious meal yesterday, followed by a late afternoon nap/copulation with MrsCyp. Shortly after my youngest woke up and I made up some baby porridge, fed her and played for about an hour before heading to the gym and training legs for 45mins.
check in 10-15 yrs from now...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2013, 06:25:34 AM »
This happened almost verbatim to a guy I used to work with. Some more details: He had a full time job but also ran a paint shop out of his house. Wife began fucking one of HIS hired painters. She gets everything in the divorce including the paint business. She and his ex-employee now live in the house....There was no retraining order. The poor guy has to live in the basement while he figures out living arrangements. Meanwhile his wife and ex employee are fucking in his old bed and running his paint shop. He eventually moves back into parents house.

Everybody who knew him was shocked at how royally he got screwed. I think I would've killed somebody at this point BUT....He hung in there and.....
Holy crap

Now THAT's depressing. I had most definately done an OJ in that scenario

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2013, 06:32:32 AM »

To be fair, I don't think anyone is debating that there are good times early in a marriage, its just once you get to the 7yr and beyond mark most people agree they get less and less and percentages increase drastically that an expensive divorce will occur.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2013, 06:38:58 AM »
check in 10-15 yrs from now...

;D - ok here's the 10 years in the future version...

"Just checking in to update on a good marriage,

Married life is predictable as always. I ate the same meal as we do every Sunday (I think she changed the gravy slightly - could be arsenic though so i'll watch this space). This was followed by a late afternoon jibe about 'the last BJ I had being so long ago, that one day they might release the video in technicolor', MrsCyp didn't see the funny side. Shortly after my youngest called and asked for another $100 because she's run out of gas money. Transferred this online and then headed to the gym to look for possible shoulder to cry on at the cardio section, bumped into UKJeff who unbelievably was still trolling on getbig the same as 10 years ago'  :'(

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2013, 10:27:10 AM »
Robin Williams has been forced to sell his house and return to television to cover debts

The comedian has been left on the verge of bankruptcy after two costly divorces.

The 62-year-old is returning to TV and selling his $35 million house to help cover his debts.

"There are bills to pay. My life has downsized, in a good way. I'm selling the ranch up in Napa. I just can't afford it anymore."
The Mrs Doubtfire star divorced his first wife in 1988 and ended his second marriage with Marsha Garces in 2008 after 19 years.

"Divorce is expensive. I used to joke they were going to call it 'all the money', but they changed it to 'alimony'. It's ripping your heart out through your wallet," Williams said.

He's currently married to graphic designer Susan Schneider who he tied the knot with in 2011.
The Oscar winning actor will star alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar in a new TV show called The Crazy Ones which will debut in the US on September 26.

The sitcom is the brainchild of David E. Kelley, who says Williams was the "only choice" to play the role of an energetic advertising executive.
"We needed an actor who could convey genius, insanity, and comedy, tempered with humanity," Kelley said.

You'd think he'd call it quits after two wives.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:04 PM »

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2014, 04:24:28 PM »
I called it first, TMZ is on the phone to me right now

Purge_WTF

« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2014, 07:57:10 PM »

>:(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »
i am very happy to be a single man again

kicked all her stuff out like getbig advised me

she went real crazy but worth it

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
LOL, yeah, where the woman does all the dirty work and she cannot say jack shit about her husband fucking everyone he wants because she's financially attached to him. Or about anything for that matter because she's 100% financially dependent on him.

FUCK YEAH, OLDSCHOOL RULESSS

weren't you just the one saying "if you marry, you need to financially support your wife for the rest of her life"?  ???

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »
Good Thread.... but sad about Robin Williams tho... he must really loves the P.U.S.S.Y! but it cost money!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2014, 06:38:33 PM »
Some folks don't want to get married, that's ok. Some others (specially online) talk like if marriage was a devastating state of delusion that will rip you apart after some years, I can't help but to think those people are huge losers who can't get laid even if their lives depended on it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

Case in point, the scam cost him his life.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
The story in the OP is 100% a real thing I see happen MULTIPLE times a year where I work. A few months ago so idiot who got married had to cut a 150,000$ check out of his 401k to his ex-wife who cheated on him. That is on top of her getting part of his retirement benefits and alimony. And child support.

This kind of crap kills people and gets them killed. Yet women due it constantly and men are stupid enough to do it.

Do
Not
MARRY

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2014, 03:31:51 AM »
men marry because they hope this will make the woman so happy and love them like they love the benjamins

after the initial glow wears off it all falls apart and the man is worse off than where he started

better stay single, fuck prostitutes to avoid any drama

when feeling adventurous bang some women you pick up in clubs but try to fuck them only once and leave no trail (address, real name, phone number, or any other info)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2014, 03:37:03 AM »
Betas reproduce just as much if not more, and betas take better care of offsprings than alphas who tend to ruin one or two families before finally settling with one or none at all.

That would appear to be a generalization based on some flawed knowledge of what an alpha is.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2014, 03:39:03 AM »
That would appear to be a generalization based on some flawed knowledge of what an alpha is.
the beta emancipation movement wants to twist the truth and call beta alpha

family man alpha ::)

oh brother

look at the lions in the jungle, they kill females babies from former relations, pump females full of semen and sleep all day whilst females go to hunt

that is alpha

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2014, 03:57:27 AM »
the beta emancipation movement wants to twist the truth and call beta alpha

family man alpha ::)

oh brother

look at the lions in the jungle, they kill females babies from former relations, pump females full of semen and sleep all day whilst females go to hunt

that is alpha

It might be a bit of an oversimplification to look at the lower animals for tips on social structure, but party on.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2014, 04:01:23 AM »
It might be a bit of an oversimplification to look at the lower animals for tips on social structure, but party on.
lower animals?

go say that to lion's face, not online and see what happens

:D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2014, 04:05:30 AM »
lower animals?

go say that to lion's face, not online and see what happens

:D

Higher order animals like me get to use tools. I like my chances. I've been on safari before in Hwange in ZIM.

io856

« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2014, 04:22:18 AM »
Sounds to me like some getbiggers are single because they have a hard time getting laid and not because they hate marriage  ::)
;D