Author Topic: The American Obama Regime is Collapsing  (Read 11856 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The American Obama Regime is Collapsing
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 11:32:39 PM »
I hope you aren't suggesting that the elite pick the winner of an election. I agree that we are all subject to the theater of these circumstances. The masses vote based not on facts but on which candidate has the winning performance. The reality is that in a democracy the majority rules. Sometimes the majority gets it wrong, but more often then not they get it right. When someone comes up with a better system, let me know.

He's right. The president is selected, not elected.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 11:32:55 PM »
America's allies are abandoning it.  

Everyone (of intelligence) sees the US regime for what it is.

Country is racked with massive debt.  

Even the elite insider rats are turning upon each other...  even evil men are freaked out by what is going on...  

Army is refusing to fight evil wars.

I wouldn't call a pic of 1 solider holding a sign a army. He's prob just the tbombz of the navy only a matter of time before he's in a bunny suit

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2013, 11:38:40 PM »
I hope you aren't suggesting that the elite pick the winner of an election. I agree that we are all subject to the theater of these circumstances. The masses vote based not on facts but on which candidate has the winning performance. The reality is that in a democracy the majority rules. Sometimes the majority gets it wrong, but more often then not they get it right. When someone comes up with a better system, let me know.

America is a republic.

Hence, electoral college and elites picking the leader if the masses haven't gone with corporate medias choice

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 11:38:59 PM »

Wiggs,

It is easy to find fault in the way things are because they are never perfect.

What I challenge you to do is to figure out how to make all of our futures better. If you can do this and people believe you, you should become like a God, because no one who came before you has found success in this.

Most of us simply try to eek out a reasonable life given the parameters we have to live within.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 11:47:21 PM »

Wiggs,

It is easy to find fault in the way things are because they are never perfect.

What I challenge you to do is to figure out how to make all of our futures better. If you can do this and people believe you, you should become like a God, because no one who came before you has found success in this.

Most of us simply try to eek out a reasonable life given the parameters we have to live within.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »
anmerreica is a shithole ok, but i heard today that they withdraw from atacking siria and let the french alone :)) that should be fun!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 09:51:59 PM »
like my cuban friends say about kneegrows, they fuck it up either in the beginning or the end.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »

i agree but america is not a democracy. democratic republic, hth

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 10:04:12 PM »
Did you see kerry with his speech? he looked like a damn zombie, looked very, very bad and weird, and then you have mccain playing poker while they discuss how do attack a country.

missile

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
Did you see kerry with his speech? he looked like a damn zombie, looked very, very bad and weird, and then you have mccain playing poker while they discuss how do attack a country.

It's called the weight of evil on your shoulders bro. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 02:54:06 AM »
It started collapsing the day that fucker took office and its been downhill ever since. And what do you idiots do even after posting a losing record in the first term, you fucking fall for it again and "vote" for him a second time. Idiot libs all around.
This country has been collasping well before that. Open your eyes, you refuse to see the truth. it doesn't matter if it was Obama, McCain, or Romney...this country is going down hill.

If you really cared, and really wanted to do something. then you would come up with a plan, grassroots, emailed others on here, and got together. But, no you don't. It's too easy to sit back and criticize, like typical AMERICAN...ALL TALK!!! That's all Americans can do nowadays is talk, talk, talk...but never walk the walk. Never taking the path that will take them higher.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 03:03:11 AM »
Coach! Clean up on page one.
LOL.   ;D

/and look at the doritos. talk about prices being rolled back.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 05:10:04 AM »
Let me get this straight. Syria is bombing Syria so the US wants to bomb Syria? Who does the US want to be in charge? The authoritative dictatorship or the radical extremist Muslims? It worked out really well when we supported the over throw of Egypt's government. We got the radical Muslin Brotherhood who quickly allowed the killing of Egypt's Christians and the burning of churches.

I'm as conservative as they come but in this civil war we should stay out. Bombing the hell out of them and leaving will just leave the country in more chaos. Remember when Bush said Syria got chemical weapons from Iraq and the liberals brushed this off as war mongering?

missile

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:58 AM »
The worlds muslims are behind President Obama, he will go far, trust me!  Supporting our brothers in Syria and Egypt.   Putin, Ass-ad, these asshole cracked down on Muslim brotherhood. 

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2013, 07:18:14 AM »

You dont seem to get it. The elections are RIGGED. Why the fuck would they not when they could so easily get away with it with it all being computerized.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2013, 07:23:24 AM »
like my cuban friends say about kneegrows, they fuck it up either in the beginning or the end.

Here's some news for ya hotshot. majority of Cubans are black...not only black but "Negro" as you say. In addition, Obama is not an Negro. He's an African. He aint one of us. He's one you with African blood. Negroes aren't African.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2013, 07:28:59 AM »
The day has come. Wiggs declares himself sovereign from his own race.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2013, 07:31:33 AM »
The day has come. Wiggs declares himself sovereign from his own race.

Negroes = Hebrew Israelites. Not Africans. Africans sold us. We're black but we aint African.
Lets not do this here. You know the deal.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2013, 07:45:18 AM »
coach everyone in america could have voted, their vote doesnt count, the elite pick who they want, that voting and republican democrat party shit is just theater to appease the masses.................. .....hope people are beginning to understand this.
Thank you. I've been saying this for years. Your correct

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2013, 08:00:35 AM »
You are so ignorant it is probably a waste of time responding to you.

May I simply suggest you investigate WHO WILL REPLACE ASSAD if he is overthrown.   May I also suggest you consider that this will involve RUSSIA and IRAN vs the USA.  

Your ignorance and false bravado will not save you.  It is not enough to wave a flag and chant "USA USA" this time.

Al queda will replace Assad anyway, it is a question if they replace him now of after 500 000 dead civilians. Do you math, you bozo. There is no winners in that war, if there is even one muslim alive, so what they are looking for is lesser bad to the people. If it means overthrowing Assad and let the people take Al queda instead, so be it. It will happen anyway by slaughter and time.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »
I guess many I you don't know who the bilderberg group is, they are the ones who select the puppet president, your vote never counted, never has, never will, republicans and democrats two wings of the same damn bird with the elite nwo as the head!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 08:14:31 AM »
I guess many I you don't know who the bilderberg group is, they are the ones who select the puppet president, your vote never counted, never has, never will, republicans and democrats two wings of the same damn bird with the elite nwo as the head!

Yes, wearing a foil hat will make you better. Right medicine do it faster, but the foil hat suit you well.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2013, 08:30:57 AM »
Here's some news for ya hotshot. majority of Cubans are black...not only black but "Negro" as you say. In addition, Obama is not an Negro. He's an African. He aint one of us. He's one you with African blood. Negroes aren't African.

I'm Cuban and that's not true. When Castro took over and took people's property and wealth the mass exodus started in 1959. The white Cubans overwhelmingly left for America over the years since 1959. Cuba is  majority black now but that wasn't the case prior to Castro. I remember in NJ and Florida when ever you met a Cuban 30 years ago they were white.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2013, 08:32:25 AM »
 >:(

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2013, 08:50:39 AM »
Those people posting pictures remind me of the Lamb of God song Ashes of the wake.