Author Topic: RIP - Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33  (Read 14405 times)

ukjeff

Re: Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 04:23:14 AM »
Bodybuilding is a crazy game to be playing. I took alot of steroids and recs and after juicing a year straight I saw no point in being on cycle all year. especially when it is so hard to go pro and be successful these days. I still use HRT amounts and that is all anybody really needs to use unless they have just super crazy genetics and actually have a chance to go pro and usually it is african americans who have the upper hand. - thats a complment! not trying to bring race into this but african americans just have some insane genetics.

I have worked-out with alot of diffrent races and nobody can throw on muscle faster then african americans. I have seen african americans come into a gym with no diet and start lifting for a month and make more progress then most white bodybuilders do in a year. Then after a few months they start hitting the juice and the gaains get crazy they get 2 or 3 years ahead in 3-4 months then most white guys who have been training steadily for 3 years on juice. Not every african american but the majority of guys I have seen who actually have a shot of going pro have been african american. I have seen american bodybuilders who have way more heart and african americans who just have it easy,after a months they still have a shitty diet and not as much discipline but they just respond so well to training and gear.

Yet shows photos of hundreds of vials claimed for personal use and not for sale???

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 04:26:34 AM »
didn't he post here a couple of weeks ago?

ukjeff

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 04:31:48 AM »
Sounds like that damn Heme-Iron got him.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 06:14:42 AM »

Just read his post.  I want you all to listen up. This is fuckin' pathetic. If this human being had at least one fuckin' friend who remotely was in some way connected with the medical profession or had some knowledge of rudimentary EMT skills, his end might have been avoided. What a fuckin' waste this was.
RIP

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 06:39:09 AM »
So young... RIP.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 06:46:41 AM »

If you're gonna die
If you're gonna die
If you're gonna die
Die with your boots on
Come on

Yeah, another prophet of disaster
Who says the ship is lost
Another prophet of disaster
Leaving you to count the cost
Taunting us with visions
Afflicting us with fear
Predicting war for millions
In the hope that one appears

No point asking when it is
No point asking who's to go
No point in asking what's the game
No point asking who's to blame
'Coz if you're gonna die, you're gonna die
If you're gonna die
If you're gonna die

If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
If you're gonna try, just stick around
Gonna cry, just move along
If you're gonna die, you're gonna die
You're gonna die, die with your boots on
If you're gonna try, just stick around

Thirteen the beast is rising
The Frenchman did surmise
Through earthquakes and starvation
The warlord will arise
Terror, death, destruction
Pour from the eastern sands
But the truth of all predictions
Is always in your hands

No point asking what's the game
'Coz if you're gonna die, you're gonna die
If you're gonna die
If you're gonna die

If you're gonna try, stick around

They die with their boots on
Yes, they die yeah, yeah
They die, they die with their boots on
They die with your, with your, with your, with your
You die, hoh!

No point asking what's the game
'Coz if you're gonna die
If you're gonna die

If you're gonna try, try it again, stick around
If you're gonna die

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 06:50:26 AM »
John Meadows on Facebook:

"Random thought for the day:

I HATE diuretics...I really do. What is worse, people are actually PROUD of their post show 30 lb gain over the course of a couple of day diuretic and pig out rebound. At some point these people will realize that the massive electrolyte imbalances this causes can KILL YOU. At the least you are going to suffer major kidney stress and very high blood pressure. I did this a lot when I was younger and dumb and was lucky I didn't give myself kidney failure.

I am hearing another pro bodybuilder passed. Rumors are all over the place so I am not 100%. People are saying he had a post contest electrolyte imbalance that caused cardiac arrhythmia. Just a month or two ago a female bodybuilder passed most likely due to this. Horribly sad.

Please stop bragging about you have gained 30 lbs in 2 days after looking overly dehydrated on stage."

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 06:51:20 AM »
Doom is sad to learn of this.   Bah!  :'(

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:08 AM »
Sounds like that damn Heme-Iron got him.

Any more of you 'fuck heads' need medical advice? That should be one of the positive features of this board.  Doc will accept training tips or constructive critique of his current physique and transformation as payment for any medical advice. This shit needs to be avoided at all cost-- no one this age should be dying as a consequence of bodybuilding endeavors.
Bros keep it together. NO HOMO

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 06:59:40 AM »
A lot of guys just need to quit. I got to the point where I was about 220 in great shape without a ton of drugs, but substantial. But I was wanting to try to qualify nationals. Then I realized I needed a boatload of tren, terribly expensive GH, needed to consider fucking with slin, etc.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 07:14:35 AM »
Yep,was just gonna post that,sad and eerie. These guys sound like they never go to a Dr. and get blood work and a check up! Especially when getting ready for a contest! RIP!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 07:27:18 AM »
No disrespect to the deceased but if the above is true, why would he compete at this level with all the drugs and intensity? This is just sad.

Kris Dim and many others attempted to do the same thing... so did Arnold as a matter of fact ~

Probably a lot of guys that never let anyone know that their doctors had diagnosed them with heart malfunctions and kept on keepin' on regardless ~

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
RIP Daniele Seccarecci 1980 - 2013

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2013, 03:16:27 PM »
Would you guys feel better if he was parachuting and his chute didn't open?  I"m sure someone would say he died doing what he loved.  Everyone dies.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2013, 03:56:28 PM »
Would you guys feel better if he was parachuting and his chute didn't open?  I"m sure someone would say he died doing what he loved.  Everyone dies.
The difference is, one is a drug addict, the other is actually a cool activity.  One is living life, the other just a schmuck in posing trunks.
And the whole, "dying do what you love" has for to be the dumbest saying ever. If you die taking a shit, vs. scaling Everest...end result...the same.  It's more, he did what he enjoyed in life....like posing for gay guys in bikinis...warrior!! ::)
N

dustin

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2013, 04:14:46 PM »
John Meadows on Facebook:

"Random thought for the day:

I HATE diuretics...I really do. What is worse, people are actually PROUD of their post show 30 lb gain over the course of a couple of day diuretic and pig out rebound. At some point these people will realize that the massive electrolyte imbalances this causes can KILL YOU. At the least you are going to suffer major kidney stress and very high blood pressure. I did this a lot when I was younger and dumb and was lucky I didn't give myself kidney failure.

I am hearing another pro bodybuilder passed. Rumors are all over the place so I am not 100%. People are saying he had a post contest electrolyte imbalance that caused cardiac arrhythmia. Just a month or two ago a female bodybuilder passed most likely due to this. Horribly sad.

Please stop bragging about you have gained 30 lbs in 2 days after looking overly dehydrated on stage."

Finally, a little bit of solid advice.

I've been saying the same thing for a while too. I like to cut down any time I bulk up because there's a bit of a rebound that gives you momentum, but 20-30lbs on any frame is fucking ridiculous! Never let yourself throw on more than 5-10lbs max. I don't see why people put themselves in harms way like that. This "sport" isn't worth it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2013, 04:17:43 PM »
  We are lucky to have Doc here.

dustin

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2013, 04:20:21 PM »
  We are lucky to have Doc here.

Doc is solid as fuck. I clicked the Post History thing a little while back and realized he's been shitting nuggets of wisdom for years.

All the way solid poster.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
Its sad when you hear about these stories-
All pros in bbing know the risks involved-and most turn a blind eye to it all---its not a healthy sport-- especially at the pro level and everything you have to do to compete at the highest ifbb pro level is a huge huge sacrifice..

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »
PIP he died for us bitches

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 07:23:07 PM »
PIP he died for us bitches

He died for nothing. This "sport" is senseless.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »
He died for nothing. This "sport" is senseless.

You obviously have no appreciation for plastic trophies and supplement samples  :D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
The difference is, one is a drug addict, the other is actually a cool activity.  One is living life, the other just a schmuck in posing trunks.
And the whole, "dying do what you love" has for to be the dumbest saying ever. If you die taking a shit, vs. scaling Everest...end result...the same.  It's more, he did what he enjoyed in life....like posing for gay guys in bikinis...warrior!! ::)

I meant the parachutist died doing what he loved, happens quite often. Who are you to judge anyone anyways? I wouldn't be lifting all these years if I didn't enjoy it.  It gives me just as much joy as someone who climbs Everest or jumps out of a plane, or drag races.  You sound like a bitter man, hates bodybuilding but spends his time on a bodybuilding site, hmm...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2013, 12:24:34 AM »
PIP
a