Author Topic: RIP - Casey Viator  (Read 55027 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RIP - Casey Viator
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2013, 05:26:56 AM »
I don't know who the guy is but a google image search yielded this photo (posted in August of this year) claiming he is 46 (which is believable with heavy steroid use as you mentioned)

46 sounds about right for that face. Just a another steroid temporary physique. The 70 year old I saw on tv. He is a medical doctor who takes testosterone and I believe growth hormone. He said he likes to take enough test to keep him in the top of the "normal" range for a young man. Another doctor was on the show saying it carried health risks but the user doctor said the risks were minimal. The other doctor was pointing to heart and prostate risks. You had to see how fat and soft that doc was prior to using steroids. It really shows how powerful these drugs are as we all know. Anyone who has been around gyms for any length of time have seen zeros go to heroes  in 6 weeks using anabolic steroids.  

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2013, 11:11:51 PM »
46 sounds about right for that face. Just a another steroid temporary physique. The 70 year old I saw on tv. He is a medical doctor who takes testosterone and I believe growth hormone. He said he likes to take enough test to keep him in the top of the "normal" range for a young man. Another doctor was on the show saying it carried health risks but the user doctor said the risks were minimal. The other doctor was pointing to heart and prostate risks. You had to see how fat and soft that doc was prior to using steroids. It really shows how powerful these drugs are as we all know. Anyone who has been around gyms for any length of time have seen zeros go to heroes  in 6 weeks using anabolic steroids.  

"Just a another steroid temporary physique."

All physiques are temporary. Whether it's from steroids, just weight training, or good genetics. If we live to old age we all lose muscle, cognitive function and grow weak, frail with reduced mental capacity.

We all end up the same, dead. It's how far we go while alive that matters. At least to me.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2013, 06:28:48 AM »
"Just a another steroid temporary physique."

All physiques are temporary. Whether it's from steroids, just weight training, or good genetics. If we live to old age we all lose muscle, cognitive function and grow weak, frail with reduced mental capacity.

We all end up the same, dead. It's how far we go while alive that matters. At least to me.

So that's the way you use rationalization to justify steroid use? If you live a life of fitness you will be in shape for decades without steroids with a physique that will last year in and out. No, you will never look like a user.  Of course we all get old and frail. What a nutty philosopher you are. Steroids will turn a nothing into muscle marvel in 8 weeks. It's a temporary physique because once completely off drugs  those fantastic muscles you gained on them will be gone.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2013, 08:00:53 AM »
So that's the way you use rationalization to justify steroid use? If you live a life of fitness you will be in shape for decades without steroids with a physique that will last year in and out. No, you will never look like a user.  Of course we all get old and frail. What a nutty philosopher you are. Steroids will turn a nothing into muscle marvel in 8 weeks. It's a temporary physique because once completely off drugs  those fantastic muscles you gained on them will be gone.

In answer to your first question, yes. I plan to be on hrt for life. Do you have a problem with that?

Weight lifting alone can build great strength and muscles, once you stop lifting weights it all will be gone. Everything in life is temporary. It doesn't take a professor, nutty or otherwise, to know this.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2013, 07:15:18 PM »
So that's the way you use rationalization to justify steroid use? If you live a life of fitness you will be in shape for decades without steroids with a physique that will last year in and out. No, you will never look like a user.  Of course we all get old and frail. What a nutty philosopher you are. Steroids will turn a nothing into muscle marvel in 8 weeks. It's a temporary physique because once completely off drugs  those fantastic muscles you gained on them will be gone.

Oldtimer just says it the way it is. These steroid guys killing themselves with massive dosages and weights. I learned my mistakes back in the day.

Now I just lift medium at my home gym, 3 basic meals a day, plenty of water. ;-)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2013, 01:51:19 AM »
Oldtimer just says it the way it is. These steroid guys killing themselves with massive dosages and weights. I learned my mistakes back in the day.

Now I just lift medium at my home gym, 3 basic meals a day, plenty of water. ;-)

There's a difference between use and abuse. Judicious use of anabolics can be healthy and increase one's quality of life. I've seen many a man in his fifties and beyond on 200mg/wk of Test, 300mg/wk of Deca and 2iu/day or Pharma gh that could run circles around other gym rats half their age. And their blood work is all within specs and none are on medications or have any health related issues. They are certainly of a far different plane both appearance wise and functional ability than their counter parts. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2013, 05:23:22 AM »
There's a difference between use and abuse. 

THIS

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
THIS

True.  If used to medically supplement loss of one's own testosterone, then it is beneficial of that there can be no denying.  If abused, it will result in for example,  the current state of Ronnie Coleman.  He looks awful and will only get worse with the passage of time. 

I imagine he never thought that this would happen and that even if he did, he thought it was worth it at the time.  Now his time is running out.  Sad.

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »
RIP

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2013, 05:23:28 PM »
Removing sticky to provide more room up top.
: