Author Topic: Hebrew gone mad. Terrence Howard  (Read 9217 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Hebrew gone mad. Terrence Howard
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2013, 01:37:16 AM »
I always thought you were a 240 or Bust gimmick account!!  ;D

Haha. No not that. I think it used to be even more wild west here. I miss Titus and Prince talking shit, Kamali, McFarland and all that.

Somebody did mention recently that pros won't post here anymore. Mayhem was a blast too. Roger Semsch used to post there and was buddies with Nicholls. I went and trained at their gym in St Louis for a few days, right after Angie had gotten her card. Her and Roger were cool as hell.

I don't know if people just have thin skin, or what, but some of these fools are super aggressive at being pricks.

I just didn't post much at all due to getting into a failed marriage and not working out much at all.

This board is awesome though.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2013, 05:10:29 AM »
“I will become Satan Himself! You were my last chance to love. I will now Hate in all things and seek my vengeance among Humanity for all the wrongs ever done to me!! I have suffered because of my faith and will now destroy the world of Mankind! You just killed the last grain of light within me! Now the Darkness has begun! I hate all things because of you! The Antichrist is here!”

Good shit....will use next time a relationship ends.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Good shit....will use next time a relationship ends.

I'm going to use this the next time they screw up my order at McDonalds.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »
I love the title of this thread, esp giving the fact that Wiggs is the OP.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 01:45:46 AM »
And by the way gentlemen and ladies, if there's a Satan guess what else there is? That's right and he sent his people the Hebrews to tell you all to repent and live righteously as I've been saying. He also said my people would lose their memory for who they are because we disobeyed the laws (10 commandments) He said in the end times though, we would "wake up". Ta-da! We are waking up. Christ also told us Hebrews that he knows there are people that say they are Jews and are not. For they are of the synagogue of Satan. That's verbatim. Hebrews are Royal priests of the earth, God's chosen people when we follow the laws as a people we flourish when you preach throughout the nations we flourish.

All racism aside look how talented the most oppressed people happen to be. Come on, "Those fucking black guys". I've heard since I was a teenager. Musically, Entertainment, athletically, and sexually as a people.  Why aren't people in Africa like us? Why haven't the Africans asked for us back? Not once. Ever. It's because they know we are. That is why they sold us to Euros. To fulfill a prophecy. But don't feel to guilty white guys, everyone was in on it. Arabs, Euros, The fake Jews (Khazars), and those black ass Africans. It fulfilled a biblical scripture. Deuteronomy 28. READ IT YOURSELF THE WHOLE THING! This has only happened and continues to happen to us.  God literally put a curse on us. For all this shit to happen. That's why AS A PEOPLE we fail. Because we were doing what we are doing now, pissing God off! And he made us feel his wrath because his chosen people of the earth who were supposed to be spreading the word to the Gentiles (you guys) and we decided to worship idols, do homo stuff, Adultery, murder, rape, steal, lie, cheat, You know the deal. Read the curses. It has negro (Hebrew) written all over it and we are the only people with no culture or identity, and these "lost tribes" if millions of people just happen to disappear.  ::) ::) ::) ::) History books written by WHITE men show the we ran into Africa. Look at a map of NorthEast Africa Egypt in particular and look where Isreal is. NEXT TO IT!. Back then Egyptians were black Arabs didn't come and invade and take over till 692 AD that's when Egypt began to turn Arab. But back then we Hebrews ran to Africa as a safe haven when we got ran out of Israel.  Everyone in Egypt was black so we mixed in...Until we got put in slavery by the bastards. That where Moses comes in His full title is Moses the Black LOOK IT UP. We've kinda been on the run throughout Africa and settled in west Africa. If you look at old African maps as in 1700s you'll find KINGDOM OF JUDAH. That's us, the slaves...Notice where Kingdom of Judah is, On the slave coast...The rest is history and now I'm here telling one of the greatest stories ever told and trying to wake you up.

So you may think ol Wiggs has lost his marbles and wont shut up about God and who he thinks he is, but I'm here to tell you, I haven't I'm sharper than ever, and I'm here to help those that are lost. It's time to wake up gentlemen. I'm just doin' ma job  ;)

It's not a coincidence everything is going to hell in a basket. This is just the beginning. But it is indeed the beginning of the end. We're in End Times. That's very clear. you cant and aren't supposed to try to put a date on it but just know it's there and prepare cause this is going to be a spiritual battle.

OK, I'm convinced and am ready to prepare.  Can you pass me that joint?