Author Topic: Another anonymous IFBB Pro Drug Stack  (Read 22830 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Another IFBB Pro Drug Stack
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »
To see these written out like that really puts it in perceptive. I am sure a lot of us have done the typical 500mgs of test, some anavar.... Even that is a pain in the ass. But this is mind boggling. Do they carry these with them when they are going out?  Let's say they run errands on a Saturday, are they in the bathroom of a grocery store or mall shooting stuff?

Surely, you would know whose in public restrooms. Isn't this where you find sex?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Another anonymous IFBB Pro Drug Stack
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2013, 04:53:08 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2013, 05:00:40 PM »
Nothing ground breaking but I know how much you guys love reading about what the pros are taking. So, here you go, this was the offseason blast protocol of a well known IFBB pro who was trying to build as much mass as possible before going into contest prep.

heres a hint: hes well known for taking very long offseasons and not competing much.

enjoy.

note: most of the stuff is via email, faxed or scanned. if its faxed or scanned often times its in someones handwriting and so i just type it up in the forum post. I type most of the drug stacks up in the same easy to read format. that does not mean they are all done by the same guy (but you are correct to say they are all typed up by the same guy - myself).

Weeks 1-6
15iu humalog IM with breakfast
15iu humalog IM with lunch
15iu humulin-r IM pre workout
6iu serostim first thing in the morning
6iu serostim right before sleep
150mg anadrol everyday
1,200mg test cypionate weekly
1,000mg EQ weekly
1,000mg test propionate weekly
700mg TNE weekly
600mg nandralone deca weekly
1050mg NPP weekly
100mcg t4
25mcg t3
1mg anastrazole EOD
20mg tamoxifen EOD

weeks 6-10
6iu serostim first thing in the morning
6iu serostim right before sleep
1,200mg test cyp weekly
1,000mg EQ weekly
100mcg t4
25mcg t3
0.5mg anastrazole EOD
10mg tamoxifen EOD

weeks 11-17
20iu humalog IM with breakfast
20iu humalog IM with lunch
20iu humulin-r pre workout
6iu serostim first thing in the morning (Mon thru Fri)
6iu serostim after training (Mon thru Fri)
6iu serostim before bed (Mon thru Fri)
1,200mg test cyp weekly
1,400mg test prop weekly
1,050mg TNE weekly
1,000mg EQ weekly
1,050mg NPP weekly
100mcg t4
25mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamoxifen EOD

begin contest prep

Horseshit....even Obama isn't that stupid.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2013, 11:50:05 PM »
It¿s all fun and games until kidneys are fried.
That's when it's fun for the bystanders.  So, thanks in advance.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2013, 12:18:55 AM »
lol @ people saying bbers arent drug addicts.  :-\ :-\
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2013, 12:42:35 AM »
Horseshit....even Obama isn't that stupid.

only thing i find wierd is that he mentioned the deca at 600mg and npp at over a gram.......ive never seen that before.
l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2013, 12:46:08 AM »
What planet are you buying them on?? lol  A guy that I train gets them for $200 still wrapped in plastic from an AID's patient with the pharmacy script still on them. You can get decent Chinese GH for $130 per 100 iu kit.  I guess it all boils down to having good connections.

Seriously? That's half polish price everyone I know screams, and they are competitors, european IFBB level.

What I'm interested in this cycle is why the fuck he uses arimidex when he could use aromasin which is WAY better, both for lipids and in practical use (suicide inhibitor).

Disgusted do you think that there is still someone who does low test and high anabolics nowadays? And do you think the "high test" trend is the reason why everyone is so fucking bloated nowadays (see Centopani with double chin @ 5% bf).

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2013, 01:22:01 AM »
Bingo. I wish I was that acquainted with GH kits. No one with HIV or AIDs would be able to tolerate 18iu per day. The sides and exorbitant cost don't add much when the newer generation of drugs works so well.

I believe the smell is mannitol. I have a couple kits of alfo follitropin still and I thought it had the same scent as GH. But maybe I'm wrong, or just smelling something else entirely like the box LOL ;D
serostim does not have mannitol as a filler. 

magnusvv

• Getbig I
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2013, 04:52:06 AM »
I'd be interested to know if there are successful pros getting by on generic chinese GH.  Doses listed seem legit to me, although I would have expected insulin doses to be higher for pros. 

The numbers look huge, but really when you think about it, the test is high in there to work with all that pharma gh.  The Nandrolone and EQ dont seem that high to me.  Some folks can run EQ sky high (2+ grams per week) and get good results and no sides.  Nandrolone around 1 gram weekly is no big deal if you aren't prone to negative side effects from it.  Its just that you see all these things stacked together makes it look intimidating.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2013, 09:20:45 AM »
I'd be interested to know if there are successful pros getting by on generic chinese GH.  Doses listed seem legit to me, although I would have expected insulin doses to be higher for pros. 

The numbers look huge, but really when you think about it, the test is high in there to work with all that pharma gh.  The Nandrolone and EQ dont seem that high to me.  Some folks can run EQ sky high (2+ grams per week) and get good results and no sides.  Nandrolone around 1 gram weekly is no big deal if you aren't prone to negative side effects from it.  Its just that you see all these things stacked together makes it look intimidating.

i know one who actually turned pro without any gh at all.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2013, 09:41:27 AM »
What's hard yo believe about the doses?  These guys are the biggest and leanest in the world for a reason. They have to use all of that to compete.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2013, 10:34:39 AM »
Seriously? That's half polish price everyone I know screams, and they are competitors, european IFBB level.

What I'm interested in this cycle is why the fuck he uses arimidex when he could use aromasin which is WAY better, both for lipids and in practical use (suicide inhibitor).

Disgusted do you think that there is still someone who does low test and high anabolics nowadays? And do you think the "high test" trend is the reason why everyone is so fucking bloated nowadays (see Centopani with double chin @ 5% bf).

Either GH is real or it isn't I never understood how some guys rave about a certain GH being so much better than others. IF that is the case then it's bunk GH period. All real GH is the same.

Chinese GH can be good, for example. A friend of mine was using tren deca I think some mast and something else I can not remember but doesn't really matter. He wasn't using any insulin or test. He added in some GH (Chinese) at 30 iu's daily. He put on 18 pounds in roughly a month and was bigger and leaner.

No, I don't think that test is the reason for guys looking like they a preggo on stage.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
I've seen legitimate testing of hygetropin and riptropin ;)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2013, 12:30:47 PM »
only thing i find wierd is that he mentioned the deca at 600mg and npp at over a gram.......ive never seen that before.

It's tough to manipulate blast dosages w long esters.  Run test e & deca as the base dosage, add test prop/npp/orals for 6-8 week blasts

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2013, 03:13:42 PM »
Disgusted raises a good point: There is no such thing as good, bad or mediocre GH. There is real GH, fake GH and inaccurately dosed GH.

Lately a lot of competitors are talking about serum tests being performed on various steroid forums as an indicator of hgh quality. I spoke to somebody about this at length and this person (who knows his shit about hgh and bodybuilding drugs in general) firmly believes that chinese gh is often filled with other GH releasing peptides as well as other random fillers. The GH releasing peptides would account for the high serum tests coming from various chinese brands. The fillers, he said, are the reason so many people get so bloated on chinese GH.

dustin

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 04:44:31 PM »
Disgusted raises a good point: There is no such thing as good, bad or mediocre GH. There is real GH, fake GH and inaccurately dosed GH.

Lately a lot of competitors are talking about serum tests being performed on various steroid forums as an indicator of hgh quality. I spoke to somebody about this at length and this person (who knows his shit about hgh and bodybuilding drugs in general) firmly believes that chinese gh is often filled with other GH releasing peptides as well as other random fillers. The GH releasing peptides would account for the high serum tests coming from various chinese brands. The fillers, he said, are the reason so many people get so bloated on chinese GH.

Well, Chinese people put melamine in baby formula so when it's tested it'll read as having a high nitrogen/protein content. Rat insulin and other shit have been found in other peptides too. Welp! :-X