Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES...unemployment down to 7.3%  (Read 7246 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
the economy is getting better and unemployment is down to 7.3% now.....and its continuing to go down....slowly yes, but surely.....I've always said it would go down and that it would take time to fix the economy.....now its happening...give Obama credit...... :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES...unemployment down to 7.3%
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 11:28:26 AM »
Lmfao.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 11:30:06 AM »
Lmfao.

thats all you can do..........laugh as the unemployment rate keeps going down and you are proven wrong again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »
the economy is getting better and unemployment is down to 7.3% now.....and its continuing to go down....slowly yes, but surely.....I've always said it would go down and that it would take time to fix the economy.....now its happening...give Obama credit...... :)

Hahahaha, credit for what? LMAO

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 11:33:17 AM »
90,473,000: Record Number Not in Labor Force--Up Almost 10M Under Obama

September 6, 2013 - 9:42 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Terence P. Jeffrey
Subscribe to Terence P. Jeffrey RSS 744 298  
President Barack Obama (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation's labor force has pushed past 90,000,000 for the first time, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The BLS counts a person as participating in the labor force if they are 16 years or older and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. A person is not participating in the labor force if they are 16 or older and have not sought a job in the last four weeks.

In July, according to BLS, 89,957,000 Americans did not participate in the labor force. In August, that climbed to 90,473,000--a one month increase of 516,000.

In January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, there were 80,507,000 Americans not in the labor force. Thus, the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 9,966,000 during Obama's presidency.

Part of the increase in the number Americans not participating in the labor force can be explained by Baby Boomers reaching retirement age and deciding to stop working--and not be replaced by an equal number of younger people reaching age 16 and thus becoming part of the BLS labor force population.

However, it is also true that the overall percentage of the non-institutionalized population over the age of 16 that is working or seeking to work in the United States--which BLS calls the employment-population ratio--has declined significantly in recent years.

From July to August, it dropped from 58.7 percent to 58.6 percent. In January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, it was 60.6 percent. It reached an historical peak in April 2000, when it was 64.7 percent.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/90473000-record-number-not-labor-force-almost-10m-under-obama

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 11:38:06 AM »
Haha, is this asshole serious?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »
Haha, is this asshole serious?

all I said was that the unemployment rate is going down..steadily and surely...and that Obama should get credit....I made no other claims....the stats prove me right

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »
Unemployment Rate Down 0.5% in 56 Months Since Obama Became President

September 6, 2013 - 9:12 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Michael W. Chapman
Subscribe to Michael W. Chapman RSS
Follow Michael W. Chapman on Twitter 152 110 

(Associated Press photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Over the last 56 months – since Barack Obama became president in January 2009 --unemployment has dropped 0.5%, from a rate of 7.8% in January 2009 down to 7.3% in August 2013, according to the latest numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

During those 56 months, the unemployment rate rose substantially to a high of 10% in October 2009 and stayed in the high 9% range for 2010 and much of 2011. In January 2012, the unemployment rate was 8.3%. It crept down to 7.8% in December 2012, exactly what it was when Obama was inaugurated (and George W. Bush left office).

That rate has stayed in the mid-7% range so far in 2013 and is at 7.3% for August, according to the BLS data.

The unemployment rate has not fallen below 7.3% in the last 5-plus years.

The seasonally adjusted BLS data, released today, is for all U.S. workers ages 16 and older.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
90,473,000: Record Number Not in Labor Force--Up Almost 10M Under Obama
September 6, 2013 - 9:42 AM

By Terence P. Jeffrey
Subscribe to Terence P. Jeffrey RSS 744 298  
President Barack Obama (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation's labor force has pushed past 90,000,000 for the first time, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The BLS counts a person as participating in the labor force if they are 16 years or older and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. A person is not participating in the labor force if they are 16 or older and have not sought a job in the last four weeks.

In July, according to BLS, 89,957,000 Americans did not participate in the labor force. In August, that climbed to 90,473,000--a one month increase of 516,000.

In January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, there were 80,507,000 Americans not in the labor force. Thus, the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 9,966,000 during Obama's presidency.

Part of the increase in the number Americans not participating in the labor force can be explained by Baby Boomers reaching retirement age and deciding to stop working--and not be replaced by an equal number of younger people reaching age 16 and thus becoming part of the BLS labor force population.

However, it is also true that the overall percentage of the non-institutionalized population over the age of 16 that is working or seeking to work in the United States--which BLS calls the employment-population ratio--has declined significantly in recent years.

From July to August, it dropped from 58.7 percent to 58.6 percent. In January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, it was 60.6 percent. It reached an historical peak in April 2000, when it was 64.7 percent.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/90473000-record-number-not-labor-force-almost-10m-under-obama

Terrible labor numbers.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 11:47:47 AM »

all I said was that the unemployment rate is going down..steadily and surely...and that Obama should get credit....I made no other claims....the stats prove me right

Get credit for what? For a .5% decrease? He is missing the mark by over 2%.  We would have seen better numbers if he had done NOTHING.

We should credit him for spending over a trillion dollars in order to get a .5% reduction in UE rate for the 5 years that he has been president and for having more people not looking for work and/or on welfare than any other president in the history of the USA.

Oh, I guess that is what you mean. Right?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 01:10:16 PM »
crickets

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »
Haha thread not going as planned

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »

300000 dropped out of the workforce and last months revised lower.     Shove it up your ass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »
 :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 03:23:36 PM »
I used to provide long responses mocking you, but I think its time I stopped.  In retrospect, I really think that you have some sort of undiagnosed learning disability.

Your celebratory response to the latest job figures is irrefutable evidence that your IQ is equivalent to a jar of mayonnaise.

A jar of Mayonnaise at least has the sense to know its place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »
Labor participation rate at 40 year low.   

BBBOOOMMMM.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 04:07:54 PM »
300000 dropped out of the workforce and last months revised lower.     Shove it up your ass.
now you're talking my language  :)
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 05:00:56 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/06/Black-unemployment-leaps-to13-percent

Shove it up your ass obama slave.
\

the Labor participation rate will always keep going down because our population gets bigger

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 05:04:29 PM »
\

the Labor participation rate will always keep going down because our population gets bigger

Lol.   More excuses for otwink. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:31 PM »
\

i sincerely hope you are just trying to troll...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »
i sincerely hope you are just trying to troll...

again..another failed attempt to link Obama to some negative stat...the Labor Participation rate has been trending downward since 1999........due to many trends......Robotics replacing human workers....a growing aging population where many people who can still work have retired.....and globalization.....

again..this has been trending since 1999...can you blame Obama for that???????????????????????????????

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/12/us-labor-force-participation-rate/

IDIOTS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 05:18:43 PM »
\

You do understand that the reason the UE rate dropped is over 300,000 stopped looking for work?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 05:45:57 PM »

again..another failed attempt to link Obama to some negative stat...the Labor Participation rate has been trending downward since 1999........due to many trends......Robotics replacing human workers....a growing aging population where many people who can still work have retired.....and globalization.....

again..this has been trending since 1999...can you blame Obama for that???????????????????????????????

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/12/us-labor-force-participation-rate/

IDIOTS

None of those factors equate to the rate at which people have dropped out.