Author Topic: PRO CALIBER CYCLES  (Read 10920 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
PRO CALIBER CYCLES
« on: September 07, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »
Who has true knowledge of what one would be taking

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: PRO CALIBER CYCLES
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 01:31:37 PM »
No body knows but them.

I know some high ranking amateurs that use some very crazy doses.  Also know several power lifters that take tons of AAS.

My honest opinion is that they probably use MORE than most people think.  Genetics only do so much at that level.  Their response to gear and tolerance for sides are more important at that level.

8)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »
No body knows but them.

8)

X1000000

All these people posting pro's cycles online is BS. Fun to read, but BS.

No one knows but them & they ain't talking.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 08:55:55 PM »
5-6 grams of gear, 15-30iu gh, 100-300 slin...im sure it varies during time period and from person to person but thats ballpark.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »
I know, I'm not telling.  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:32:23 AM »
Depends wich guru your working with. some of them can work with a talented bodybuilder with great genetics and turn them into a pro or a higher ranking pro with moderate amounts.
Then you have Gurus who work with younger guys who just push 5-6 grams of AAS not including the horrible oral steroid usages , 18IU of serostim, bad synthol use, clen 40mcg, T3, anchileries usually letro at 1mg or arimidex .5mg to 1mg, odd peptides,diuretics. these guys will die out young. From what I hear even years ago when Mo elbasouni was posting on getbig when he tried going pro and capriese Murray, even bostin says john O'reagon has his bodybuilders on the most shit. I know John is a great guy and probably means no harm but he hasn't made anybody that successful and whats fucked up is he works with such young kids who are like 20 years old who think they want to go pro but just don't connect the dots.It sounds cool to them but being on that much gear is expensive and dangerous eventually these guys burn out young or get older and see there goal is going nowhere. It takes a certain genetic make-up to really have luck in the IFBB. Some of the best bodybuilders don't even use half those amounts. Coleman used later in life and never used those amounts and he was a 8 time mr.O.

same with the old school Bodybuilders Like Arnold and Franco god knows what these guys would of looked like if they had access to todays drugs. I think it was better back in the 70's because everything was pharmaceutical. Not too much change in the physiques with the way heavier dosages. Frank Zane won the mr.O talking a very slim amount of AAS way under a gram Of AAS.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 05:38:46 AM »
Lol Arnold would have been insane with todays drugs. Same with franco. Frank zane would have looked crazy to. White widow why do you say Ronnie never used high amounts of steroids like some of todays guys. People make it sound like he used the most out of anyone.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 06:47:37 AM »
Lol Arnold would have been insane with todays drugs. Same with franco. Frank zane would have looked crazy to. White widow why do you say Ronnie never used high amounts of steroids like some of todays guys. People make it sound like he used the most out of anyone.
I live near him and I know 2 guys that new him personally and when he was into power lifting he didn't do too much , it was when Brian Dobson and metro flex when he got into bodybuilding he jumped up on gear heavy ....... what sucks is that a lot of officers think poorly of him

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »
Depends wich guru your working with. some of them can work with a talented bodybuilder with great genetics and turn them into a pro or a higher ranking pro with moderate amounts.
Then you have Gurus who work with younger guys who just push 5-6 grams of AAS not including the horrible oral steroid usages , 18IU of serostim, bad synthol use, clen 40mcg, T3, anchileries usually letro at 1mg or arimidex .5mg to 1mg, odd peptides,diuretics. these guys will die out young. From what I hear even years ago when Mo elbasouni was posting on getbig when he tried going pro and capriese Murray, even bostin says john O'reagon has his bodybuilders on the most shit. I know John is a great guy and probably means no harm but he hasn't made anybody that successful and whats fucked up is he works with such young kids who are like 20 years old who think they want to go pro but just don't connect the dots.It sounds cool to them but being on that much gear is expensive and dangerous eventually these guys burn out young or get older and see there goal is going nowhere. It takes a certain genetic make-up to really have luck in the IFBB. Some of the best bodybuilders don't even use half those amounts. Coleman used later in life and never used those amounts and he was a 8 time mr.O.

same with the old school Bodybuilders Like Arnold and Franco god knows what these guys would of looked like if they had access to todays drugs. I think it was better back in the 70's because everything was pharmaceutical. Not too much change in the physiques with the way heavier dosages. Frank Zane won the mr.O talking a very slim amount of AAS way under a gram Of AAS.

Cycle Boystin Loyd 21 years old

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 12:14:34 PM »

Arnold and franco had to be on humongous dosages according to their times. Arnold had multiple bypass surgeries.
what you said about coleman's dosages is BS. He had to be on humongous dosages. One good thing for him is his genetic constitution. He is still on and going great. Younger guys do get a lot of results with higher dosages of gear but for them the question is that do they have the patience, the commitment and the drive like the pros you compared them to, to go on and on with the diet and training day after day for years. Genetics is no doubt an important factor, but at the same time not the only factor when it comes to doing good in bodybuilding or say anything.
$

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
Nooooooooobdy knows what anyone really does & if they did, you wouldn't find it on a public forum.

People posts these cycles but it's all fabrication for attention & getting a rise from others.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 01:34:06 AM »
Arnold and franco had to be on humongous dosages according to their times. Arnold had multiple bypass surgeries.
what you said about coleman's dosages is BS. He had to be on humongous dosages. One good thing for him is his genetic constitution. He is still on and going great. Younger guys do get a lot of results with higher dosages of gear but for them the question is that do they have the patience, the commitment and the drive like the pros you compared them to, to go on and on with the diet and training day after day for years. Genetics is no doubt an important factor, but at the same time not the only factor when it comes to doing good in bodybuilding or say anything.

They might of taken huge amounts of good pharmaceutical gear that was safer nothing like today with all these UGL's. Arnold has had some heart trouble but to my knowledge Franco has been doing ok. At least no bodybuilders died real young in that era for taking overdosed T3 or clen like todays pros. I am just making a point that they did not have some of the exotics these guys today have and if they did what would they have looked like. back then nodboy was abusing insulin or using huge amounts of HGH we are talking about 2 completely diffrent eras. guys are dying out young in todays era that is a fact.

Coleman was a monster before he even took AAS. He worked with chad nichols when he got some fame and chad upped all his gear and he really didn't look as good when he won his last 3 sandows. I think ronnie was at his best on moderate to decent amounts. when chad started pushing the high doses he started getting a touch of paluboism.

Like somebody above everybody is not on the same cycle so we don't know what every pro uses and don't believe the storys except bostins because it came from his mouth not some guy on the internet.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 01:38:49 AM »

Cycle Boystin Loyd 21 years old

sounds like alot but to begin with Bostin started working with John O'Reagon and he had bostin on way heavier doses and bostin quit after a few weeks because he couldn't handle those dosages. then he hired Palumbo. John O'Reagon turned dallas Mccarver Pro at bostins age but Dallas will burn out young.Mark my words this kid will go nowhere in the sport. maybe in the top 5 of a small show but that's it! No arnold , No Olympia, no way,no how!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 02:56:51 AM »
true knowledge depends on the 'pro'... I know a pro who's a buck 70 who doesn't use too much, as well as a 212 guy who runs 5g.

depending on the person and how well you know them, you can get a 'ballpark' # on the dosage of AAS, but exact #'s are almost impossible to come by.

think about it, these guys money depends on their bodies in comparison to other guys bodies... so if they're on something that's working great, the last thing they're gonna do is HELP their competitors... nobody wants to give away the 'secret sauce' recipe.

the thinking is; if i'm taking what i'm taking and i'm placing 5th out of a lineup of 15, the last thing i'm gonna do is be HONEST about what i'm using and help the 10 guys BELOW me.

plus, being honest about how much drugs it takes to look the way they do kinda tarnishes the accomplishment of their physique.

how would you view Dorian if he came out and said "I ran 12g/wk and 30iu gh/day from '93-'97", would it tarnish his image or legacy? I mean, you already knew he used steroids, but you didn't know the dose. Now, would the dose effect your view of his accomplishments? What if Ronnie said the same thing?

some well known abusers of AAS were guys who looked like they were light users. would you think less of them?

personally, I don't see how a guy who uses 4g/wk is viewed as 'superior' to the guy who uses 8g. I mean, we're alllllll using fucking steroids.... we're alllll taking calculated health risks. there are guys with genetic predispositions to prostate cancer and MPB and hard artery's that can have problems with running 20mg of halo for 3 weeks, even though his total mg/wk is below 1g.. and you have guys with damn near zero problems at 7g/wk... who's the bigger idiot?

most of us won't be using steroids forever... besides hrt doses of 200mg/wk (which is actually double the normal dose and would probably put your test bloodwork over 1500), most of us at one point will 'retire' from running blast/cruise cycles. until then, why not use as much as you can and get the MOST results possible in that time-frame... because we all know after you 'retire' from blast/cruise, you don't keep that physique you built on drugs. myself, I probably have about 6 years left of this stuff (and I took 5yrs off already at legit hrt doses), after that i'll drop down to small doses of test and maybe 6week cycles of some deca (I never get deca-dick), and i'll be comfortable at 220-230 at 10%... but until then, i'm gonna push the envelope (safely).

all that shit being said...... generally speaking you're looking at 2-5g test plus 2-5g other stuff. the hard answer to get is how much growth hormone a guy is running.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »
true knowledge depends on the 'pro'... I know a pro who's a buck 70 who doesn't use too much, as well as a 212 guy who runs 5g.

depending on the person and how well you know them, you can get a 'ballpark' # on the dosage of AAS, but exact #'s are almost impossible to come by.

think about it, these guys money depends on their bodies in comparison to other guys bodies... so if they're on something that's working great, the last thing they're gonna do is HELP their competitors... nobody wants to give away the 'secret sauce' recipe.

the thinking is; if i'm taking what i'm taking and i'm placing 5th out of a lineup of 15, the last thing i'm gonna do is be HONEST about what i'm using and help the 10 guys BELOW me.

plus, being honest about how much drugs it takes to look the way they do kinda tarnishes the accomplishment of their physique.

how would you view Dorian if he came out and said "I ran 12g/wk and 30iu gh/day from '93-'97", would it tarnish his image or legacy? I mean, you already knew he used steroids, but you didn't know the dose. Now, would the dose effect your view of his accomplishments? What if Ronnie said the same thing?

some well known abusers of AAS were guys who looked like they were light users. would you think less of them?

personally, I don't see how a guy who uses 4g/wk is viewed as 'superior' to the guy who uses 8g. I mean, we're alllllll using fucking steroids.... we're alllll taking calculated health risks. there are guys with genetic predispositions to prostate cancer and MPB and hard artery's that can have problems with running 20mg of halo for 3 weeks, even though his total mg/wk is below 1g.. and you have guys with damn near zero problems at 7g/wk... who's the bigger idiot?

most of us won't be using steroids forever... besides hrt doses of 200mg/wk (which is actually double the normal dose and would probably put your test bloodwork over 1500), most of us at one point will 'retire' from running blast/cruise cycles. until then, why not use as much as you can and get the MOST results possible in that time-frame... because we all know after you 'retire' from blast/cruise, you don't keep that physique you built on drugs. myself, I probably have about 6 years left of this stuff (and I took 5yrs off already at legit hrt doses), after that i'll drop down to small doses of test and maybe 6week cycles of some deca (I never get deca-dick), and i'll be comfortable at 220-230 at 10%... but until then, i'm gonna push the envelope (safely).

all that shit being said...... generally speaking you're looking at 2-5g test plus 2-5g other stuff. the hard answer to get is how much growth hormone a guy is running.

But it means everybody is playing Russian Roulette?
If somebody can die of running only 20 mg Halotestin for a couple of weeks, imagine on bigger doses and other AAS
How the fuck you can know if you are predisposed?

My father died due to lung cancer, my mother had cancer does it mean i must be very carefully with AAS???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 09:53:01 PM »
But it means everybody is playing Russian Roulette?
If somebody can die of running only 20 mg Halotestin for a couple of weeks, imagine on bigger doses and other AAS
How the fuck you can know if you are predisposed?

My father died due to lung cancer, my mother had cancer does it mean i must be very carefully with AAS???

I wouldn't call it Russian roulette, but guys seem to get all bent out of shape when it comes to doses.

nobody expects to run 6g/wk until they're 80... at least most don't.

people hear 4g/wk.. or 6, or even 9 and they think it's suicide. Well, for a guy with genetic predisposition to kidney or heart disease, or a guy who's father and uncles who've died at 50 from prostate cancer, using certain drugs even at small doses would be stupid. Dan Duchaine had the same kidney disease that killed his sister and I believe mother... I could be getting those mixed up.. and he died early, and he wasn't a guy running 4g/wk.

so long as your body can 'absorb' (for lack of a better word) the drugs, why not run 5g/wk? as long as your blood pressure is controlled (with meds or without... I don't see a problem with captopril or something) and your cholesterol isn't horrible and your liver enzymes aren't 'too high'.

a 'pro caliber' cycle will always vary.

i still don't know of anybody who runs 300iu of slin per day. unless the guy is running 30iu gh and his insulin sensitivity is complete shit... but even then, I've never known of that happening.... and i'm all for.. at least at one time i was all for the hardcore use of insulin, so if 300 was possible, i'd be all for it.. but i just don't see it.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »
I wouldn't call it Russian roulette, but guys seem to get all bent out of shape when it comes to doses.

people hear 4g/wk.. or 6, or even 9 and they think it's suicide. Well, for a guy with genetic predisposition to kidney or heart disease, or a guy who's father and uncles who've died at 50 from prostate cancer, using certain drugs even at small doses would be stupid. Dan Duchaine had the same kidney disease that killed his sister and I believe mother... I could be getting those mixed up.. and he died early, and he wasn't a guy running 4g/wk.

so long as your body can 'absorb' (for lack of a better word) the drugs, why not run 5g/wk? as long as your blood pressure is controlled (with meds or without... I don't see a problem with captopril or something) and your cholesterol isn't horrible and your liver enzymes aren't 'too high'.

i still don't know of anybody who runs 300iu of slin per day. unless the guy is running 30iu gh and his insulin sensitivity is complete shit... but even then, I've never known of that happening.... and i'm all for.. at least at one time i was all for the hardcore use of insulin, so if 300 was possible, i'd be all for it.. but i just don't see it.

Yeaaah my father died on lung canver at age 58 due to smoking for 40 years.
I am not a smoker. so it means i will not have any risk at cancer with AAS?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 12:48:43 PM »
Yeaaah my father died on lung canver at age 58 due to smoking for 40 years.
I am not a smoker. so it means i will not have any risk at cancer with AAS?

I dunno the answer to that. lol.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 12:49:41 PM »

What do you advise:

If i run Test with Tren or Primo i am thinking to use finasteride to avoid hairloss.
Fina can cause Gyno. what do you advise if this will happen? everyday 20 mg Nolvadex during the cycle?

Thanks anyway for your advise ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
What do you advise:

If i run Test with Tren or Primo i am thinking to use finasteride to avoid hairloss.
Fina can cause Gyno. what do you advise if this will happen? everyday 20 mg Nolvadex during the cycle?

Thanks anyway for your advise ;D

I've always avoided finasteride in favor for dutasteride...or however you spell it.

if you start to get gyno.. sensitive nipples you can feel your shirt rubbing on them, start out at 20 for a few days and drop down to 10mg. I've always thought bbers use more nolva than needed.

I know a 47yr old woman who had watermelon size tits who started using nolva as preventative measure against breast cancer before she had her dbl mastectomy.. and after just a couple months her tits shrank from watermelons down to barely grapefruits at just 10mg/day.

i'd always chose tren over primo, btw.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »
I've always avoided finasteride in favor for dutasteride...or however you spell it.

if you start to get gyno.. sensitive nipples you can feel your shirt rubbing on them, start out at 20 for a few days and drop down to 10mg. I've always thought bbers use more nolva than needed.

I know a 47yr old woman who had watermelon size tits who started using nolva as preventative measure against breast cancer before she had her dbl mastectomy.. and after just a couple months her tits shrank from watermelons down to barely grapefruits at just 10mg/day.

i'd always chose tren over primo, btw.

Dustasteride is much stronger than finasteride.

You are a expert bro. is it true that finasteride/dutasteride only works with testosterone?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 02:11:02 PM »
Dustasteride is much stronger than finasteride.

You are a expert bro. is it true that finasteride/dutasteride only works with testosterone?

I dunno about an expert, but I have experience, and i'm a curious guy by nature  and I like to figure things out for myself... and I have a memory like Rainman.

fina/dutas inhibit 5-a reductase, which in simple terms prevents testosterone from being converted to dht. dht drugs don't 'convert' to dht, and things like deca convert to dhn.

I've never had the negative sides with dutas that are normally associated with fina.

I just started using it because my hairline is going back. Since stopping the anadrol/tren combo I was on for over a year, I've noticed shedding has stopped... even on 3g cyp + 900 npp + 150/day dbol.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »
I know, I'm not telling and yes it does depend on the "advisor".

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 09:05:41 AM »
These dudes use anything and everything they can get ahold of... yea there are some dudes with good genetics but that shit only goes so far today's bodybuilding is all pharm grade gh + igf and slin of course. hell the mens physique dudes are running good doses prob higher than most here lol. I went to tampa pro all of them 200lbs + EASY... I was there to get some pictures taken of me aswell running 150-200mg tren a day and I was only 175lbs then shredded but just THINK wtf they are doing 3-400mg a day?

I know a kidney doctor used to bodybuild himself and his wife is a figure pro hes always told me they run 5g+ of just test alone.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »
5-6 grams of gear, 15-30iu gh, 100-300 slin...im sure it varies during time period and from person to person but thats ballpark.

No one does more than 100iu of slin. People need to stop reading you know who