Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 39720 times)

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2005, 09:12:17 AM »
I hear that exctasy fucks up your brain each time you take it, and it has been verified with cat scans of the brain.  Take too much of this shit and you'll be on SSRI''s for the rest of your life.  I've also heard thatGHB is proabably as addictive as heroin or worse.

GHB is not addicting... :P
That one had me going...
musclegurus.com

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2005, 09:18:13 AM »
Oh, sweet. Yeah, the next day kind of sucks. Nose always gets a bit fucked.
It always helped me if I snorted some warm water up my nose before I went to sleep after a long night of coke.  Worked wonders for me.  I dont do that shit anymore though, I hate the depression while coming off it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 09:40:56 AM »
Ya, wetting a kleenex and snorting water up the passages after helps a lot.

Moderate use of soft drugs is not a problem, but some guys here clearly couldn't keep it moderate.

Coke was never anything special, i'd have to smoke crack to understand it, but that's waaaay too risky based on what i've seen it do. Kind of like glass or H, even considering trying any of these you already know you're desperate & fucked up. Glass is another that seems popular in more isolated climes, especially in the northwest. That's like sniffing glue, to me.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2005, 10:02:44 AM »
You dont know a damn thing about me "ToxicAvenger"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 10:20:42 AM »
Its like withdrawal from bee pollen.

Day 1 - You feel stinging pain all over your body
Day 2- Your hear a constant buzzing sound around your ears
Day 3-  You fly off the walls like you're trapped in a box
Day 4-  You smell sweet stuff all around you
Day 5-  Finally everything goes completely black...except a little yellow.

Hope that helps.... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 10:33:53 AM »
Its like withdrawal from bee pollen.

Day 1 - You feel stinging pain all over your body
Day 4-  You smell sweet stuff all around you
Day 5-  Finally everything goes completely black...except a little yellow.

Hope that helps.... ;D

I hear Kelly Ryan offered to sell out Craig for 3 ounces of bee pollen. That stuff is potent.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 10:38:28 AM »
You feel stinging pain all over your body

Excellent way to dissuade anyone desperate enough to even consider it.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »
What's the most ecstasy anyone here has taken in a night?

5 years ago I ate 24 hits of E, in one night.

First 4, at once. Didnt feel anything for an hour. Then felt drunk, losing my balance, slurring. then I got hit full force and could barely keep my eyes open. I felt ssssssoooooooo good. I never felt so fucking incredible on any drug in my life. I was a giant walking orgasm and horny as all hell. I obviously felt better then I looked because all night people were asking me if I needed to go to the hospital. Hospital? All I thought about was what woman I was gonna bang that night.

Then I started eating three or a time at a time for the rest of the night. I started to feel real sick in my stomach and had to swallow them with milk cause it felt like I had an ice cube/acid in my gut. I still gag to this day when i swallow any vitamins because of that expereince with E.

I started blacking out/waking up a few times and then passed out for the rest of the day.

They next 3 days were a living hell. I lowered my serotonin levels so much that I felt like blowing my brains out, just so I wouldn't feel the hopelessness I was feeling. I didn't eat anything except half a bowl of chicken noodles for 3 days. Couldn't move, couldn't sleep, wanted to cry, couldn't.

Never, ever, ever do what I did, if you value your sanity.

Being straight is the best.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 11:50:55 AM »

First 4, at once. Didnt feel anything for an hour. Then felt drunk, losing my balance, slurring. then I got hit full force and could barely keep my eyes open. I felt ssssssoooooooo good. I never felt so fucking incredible on any drug in my life. I was a giant walking orgasm and horny as all hell. I obviously felt better then I looked because all night people were asking me if I needed to go to the hospital. Hospital? All I thought about was what woman I was gonna bang that night.

Then I started eating three or a time at a time for the rest of the night. I started to feel real sick in my stomach and had to swallow them with milk cause it felt like I had an ice cube/acid in my gut.

I started blacking out/waking up a few times and then passed out for the rest of the day.

They next 3 days were a living hell. I lowered my serotonin levels so much that I felt like blowing my brains out, just so I wouldn't feel the hopelessness I was feeling. I didn't eat anything except half a bowl of chicken noodles for 3 days. Couldn't move, couldn't sleep, wanted to cry, couldn't.

That is a crazy story. You are lucky man,
shotgun on the team

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 11:58:08 AM »
That is a crazy story. You are lucky man,

I know, I really value sobriety because of that night.

I've been to those same parties straight as an arrow and seeing the people walk around with their faces contorting and eyes rolling around in their heads like marbles really opened my eyes to what i must have looked like when I was high on that stuff.

Some people just take one too many hits of whatever and f**k up their brains for life. Your' taking a risk anytime you put a drink to your lips, a joint in your mouth, or injest any other type of drug another way. Russian Roulette.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2005, 12:01:48 PM »

Reminds of a classic Danny Bonaduce line about eating enough pills to be full.

Your behavior was ridiculous. Those of us who understand moderation and soft drugs have little or none of the risk of addicts.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2005, 12:04:27 PM »
Reminds of a classic Danny Bonaduce line about eating enough pills to be full..
Your behaviour was ridiculous. Those of us who understand moderation and soft drugs don't have anything like this to worry about.

I've seen people do worse and it was a learning experience. You dont make great decisions when your high as a kite and feeling incredibly great. Thats not a time when your thinking clearly, so yeah my actions were ridiculous.

I've also seen people do below moderate amounts of certain drugs and they are beyond fucked, so I totally dissagree with your moderation opinion.

I hate it when people think that just because a certain drug effects them a certain way, its that way for everyone. Were all wired differently, no one person is the same as the next person. This is just common sense.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2005, 12:07:03 PM »
That is the biggest bunch of preaching bullshit I've ever read.

Preaching? Man, your sensative.

All addictions start with the first puff, sip, jab of a needle.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2005, 12:12:34 PM »
Sensitive? No.

I just when people like you say stupid ass shit like that with no proof to back it up.

I'll let you figure that one out on your own.  ::)

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2005, 12:18:37 PM »
"anytime you put a drink to your lips, a joint in your mouth, or injest any other type of drug another way. Russian Roulette."

Yes, because when you smoke a joint or have a drink it will kill you. Cut the over dramatic crap. Unless your dealing with hard drugs like heroin, crack, acid etc. then it's nothing.

I agree, I have been smoking weed every day for 15 years, I have a great job where I make six figures, I live in a brand new 500K house and I NEVER miss workouts...I have no problems at all, becuase of my drug use. And to top it off I have 5 good friends in the same boat.

Bunch of BS propaganda.......weed is harmless, even compared to alcohol.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2005, 12:20:32 PM »
"anytime you put a drink to your lips, a joint in your mouth, or injest any other type of drug another way. Russian Roulette."

Yes, because when you smoke a joint or have a drink it will kill you. Cut the over dramatic crap. Unless your dealing with hard drugs like heroin, crack, acid etc. then it's nothing.

I'm talking about how addictions start, you retard. According to you, there are no alcoholics, or people addicted to smoking weed? Yeah, ok.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2005, 12:22:04 PM »
I agree, I have been smoking weed every day for 15 years, I have a great job where I make six figures, I live in a brand new 500K house and I NEVER miss workouts...I have no problems at all, becuase of my drug use. And to top it off I have 5 good friends in the same boat.

Bunch of BS propaganda.......weed is harmless, even compared to alcohol.

I know, you smoke weed everyday for 15 years cause your NOT an addict.  ::)

Your just a functioning addict.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2005, 12:26:51 PM »
Your acting as if doing any drug is the end of the world.

'
Hardly.

I was just trying to say that anytime you decide to try something like booze, blow, weed, etc, theres a chance you could become dependant on those substances to get through an ordinary day. Its called addiction and all drugs have that capability.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2005, 12:30:47 PM »
I had never done a drug in my life then got the bright idea to do ecstasy one night.  I started off with a 1/2, then an hour later another 1/2 then an hour later 1 hit.  I felt nothing for a couple of hours so my friends encouraged me to smoke a bowl of marijuana (something I had also never done before).

Finally after three or four hours since my first 1/2 of E, it all hit me (I think the reefer kickstarted it).  Things were great for a long time, but not being familiar with all the usual side effects of E I started to panic eventually as the fast heartbeat scared me.  When I started to worry about it, all it took was my friends saying it would be ok for me to feel fine again and want to go right back into rolling with it.  But my lack of confidence with drugs made it a scary experience.

In hindsight, I should have taken one hit at the beginning and just waited...if nothing happened that night, so be it.  I had never heard of E taking four hours to kick in so that's why I took the second hit.  A girl I was with took 2.5 hits that night and felt fine, and she weighed all of 120 pounds at my height (5'9) and at the time I was around 190.

Other than that, I tried salvia once, and that having been said, I will never do any drug ever again, or even drink for that matter.  My complete lack of confidence in drugs might possibly result in panic, which can make for a hellish experience.  I'm not proud of what I did, but moreso, I don't need drugs.  I hope I didn't cause any long term damage with my two hits of E, and I keep hearing about lots of people doing way more than that, so I hope everything will be ok.  Like I said, complete lack of confidence with drugs.  Even extensive research into the safety of some drugs hasn't helped me much with that.

More than likely you'll be fine but i know of one guy that only did 2 hits of E and he was listless for 2 days after that. He even shit his pants one night and sat in his own crap for an hour. His friends had to take him to emergency cause his brain stopped producing seritonin on its own and he needed to take other drugs to kick start the production again.

Like I said, anything is possible with some drugs and some people but I you should be alright.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2005, 12:32:06 PM »
I know, you smoke weed everyday for 15 years cause your NOT an addict.  ::)

Your just a functioning addict.

I can/could quit at any time.....I use weed as a way to relax after a hard day of work etc....some people have a glass of wine or take an anti-depressant, I like to bake out and chill.. 

Not EVRYONE that try's a substance becomes an addict genius.

I have done, blow, ex, acid etc......and never became an addict of those substances?

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2005, 12:39:23 PM »
I can/could quit at any time.....I use weed as a way to relax after a hard day of work etc....some people have a glass of wine or take an anti-depressant, I like to bake out and chill.. 

Not EVRYONE that try's a substance becomes an addict genius.

I have done, blow, ex, acid etc......and never became an addict of those substances?

The 2 of you (Frozzor  and Motorbreath) are sssooo defensive about your own use that you dont even want to accept the reality of how certain drugs effect certain people other than yourselves at this point in your lives.

You can quite anytime eh Motorbreath? You sound like a ciggarette addict. They can quite anytime too but they use it for the same reason you use weed, that is their excuse. I've been smoking weed for over 15 years, everyday too. I just finished smoking a bowl but I have NO delusions about not being addicted to weed.

Lots of people can relax without weed, why should you take it to relax? Its cause your an addict at this point. Dont believe me? Quite for 2 weeks, chances are, if you've been really smoking for 15 years, everyday, you wont.

If your comparring your weed use to those people that take wine or anti depressants to relax, you are using the wrong example to prove your point.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2005, 12:50:53 PM »
Ever hear of that basketball player that took just a tiny bit of cocaine and it killed him?  Sometimes even a small amount of this stuff can kill.  It depends on the person of course.

Thats the thing. Some people on here use their own experience as gospel for how drugs should effect everyone else.
Thats not how it works.

I gag now when ever I  see someone else take E, let alone try again myself.  I know poeple that take enough blow to kill a horse but they seem to be fine. It all varies from person to person.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2005, 12:52:32 PM »
Yep, everybody's body chemistry is different.  That is another reason why I will never any drug ever again.  It's not like it's a necessity, and I don't want to risk anything.

Believe me. Your not missing much of anything if you never do drugs again.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2005, 01:03:18 PM »
I agree 100% with you. I rarely do anything. I never go to clubs, I don't drink any liquor, never smoke weed.

I hope you're not suggesting that this is ideal for everyone. I prefer moderation, which means that I don't need to tell others how proud of myself i am for 100% abstinence, which might strike some as boring and close-minded.

No need to sound like a super-christian by ruling out every possible pleasure as somehow negative-are you afraid that you have no willpower to have to be so absolute in your views?

I'm almost advocating living under a rock.

For the vast majority leading balanced lives, this extreme's unnecessary. Soft drugs aren't essential but can be great in moderation, in the right context.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2005, 01:15:10 PM »

Then I started eating three or a time at a time for the rest of the night. I started to feel real sick in my stomach and had to swallow them with milk cause it felt like I had an ice cube/acid in my gut. I still gag to this day when i swallow any vitamins because of that expereince with E.

If you really took that many then they were bunk pills.