Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11488 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: 9/11
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 12:16:05 PM »
"Kerry replied: "I just don't agree that a majority are al Qaeda and the bad guys. That's not true. There are about 70,000 to 100,000 oppositionists ... Maybe 15 percent to 25 percent might be in one group or another who are what we would deem to be bad guys."

Oh that's OK then, only up to a quarter of those you are arming are apparently the "bad guys" tied up with those accused of 911, nothing to be alarmed about.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 12:17:11 PM »
What facts do you have to support that the U.S. Government is supporting Al Qaeda?

How about this, you prove he isn't trying to purposely destroy this country. How about this....giving over $2bil a year to terrorist organizations more specifically the Muslim.Brotherhood. oh, did I also mention giving them weapons as well?

johnthegreat687

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »
for anyone  who may have missed it before it was deleted, this is the cake shereif shalaby put up and in his own words thought it was funny

and he wonders why people see muslim as scum?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
for anyone  who may have missed it before it was deleted, this is the cake shereif shalaby put up and in his own words thought it was funny

I think the current actions of your government are mocking the 911 victims far more than any cake.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 12:22:05 PM »
"As recently as late July, at a security conference in Aspen, Colorado, the deputy director of the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency, David Shedd, estimated that there were at least 1,200 different Syrian rebel groups and that Islamic extremists, notably the Nusra Front, were well-placed to expand their influence."

"Experts agree that the Nusra Front, an offshoot of the group al Qaeda in Iraq, is among the most effective forces in Syria."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/05/us-syria-crisis-usa-rebels-idUSBRE98405L20130905

"Kerry replied: "I just don't agree that a majority are al Qaeda and the bad guys. That's not true. There are about 70,000 to 100,000 oppositionists ... Maybe 15 percent to 25 percent might be in one group or another who are what we would deem to be bad guys."

Oh that's OK then, only up to a quarter of those you are arming are apparently the "bad guys" tied up with those accused of 911, nothing to be alarmed about.

The article doesn't say the U.S. Government is funding groups with ties to Al Qaeda.  It says that some of the rebel groups are allied with Al Qaeda, but not necessarily the ones supported by the U.S. Government.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 12:22:43 PM »

Did Sheriff delete the picture or did a Mod? This will say much about his character.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »
How about this, you prove he isn't trying to purposely destroy this country. How about this....giving over $2bil a year to terrorist organizations more specifically the Muslim.Brotherhood. oh, did I also mention giving them weapons as well?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I need sources to validate your claims.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 12:24:32 PM »
Did Sheriff delete the picture or did a Mod? This will say much about his character.

you gotta think it was Shereif. A mod would delete the pic cause that was offensive, not the words. But the entire post was gone words and pic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2013, 12:26:08 PM »
you gotta think it was Shereif. A mod would delete the pic cause that was offensive, not the words. But the entire post was gone words and pic.

Good for him. Hes not a bad guy. Just picked the wrong thread to make an off color joke.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »
The article doesn't say the U.S. Government is funding groups with ties to Al Qaeda.  It says that some of the rebel groups are allied with Al Qaeda, but not necessarily the ones supported by the U.S. Government.

Semantics. Bottom line is the funding from your government in Syria is directly furthering the cause of the same religious fanatics that your government swore were your mortal enemies following 9/11.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2013, 12:44:54 PM »

i didn;t see this, that muslim scumbag says this is a joke, he is an asshole.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »
Inside job
Inside job
Inside job
Even in RT talks now. Other's obviously would never air it.

Only a complete and utter fucking MORON believes this was an inside job

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »

No need to repost it. He took it down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »
Semantics. Bottom line is the funding from your government in Syria is directly furthering the cause of the same religious fanatics that your government swore were your mortal enemies following 9/11.

x2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2013, 02:54:24 PM »

Fucking terrorist sympathizer who's no better than the scum on that cake.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2013, 03:02:58 PM »

Scum x 10!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
all anti religions hate muslims in particular more than other believers.. i dont care how a stupid fellow like you sees me but i dont love any one only because he is muslim and dont hate anyone only because he is not.. for example i hate you now because you are stupid but not for any other reason..

I have a "good news" for you Sherief, Osama Bin Laden body is still in the fridge  ;D ;D ;D
His body was not buried at all  ;D ;D ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »
What facts do you have to support that the U.S. Government is supporting Al Qaeda?

Isn't US and NATO backing up Bin Laden during the Kosovo war? and what would you call the intervention in Syria?

That was not the only time.
Gracie Rules

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2013, 03:06:46 PM »
I told people for years we would get Osama , I said they got Pablo Escobar they'll get him. I'm glad they went into his home and shot him dead as least his wives had balls he was a girl right to the end.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2013, 03:11:56 PM »
I told people for years we would get Osama , I said they got Pablo Escobar they'll get him. I'm glad they went into his home and shot him dead as least his wives had balls he was a girl right to the end.

Osama was sold by his muslim brother for $$$$  ;D ;D ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »

Well!! after lying to the American people,lying to the world, invading the wrong country,killing tons of innocent people " women and children", stealing their resources and money... yeah!! congrats.

Btw: where's the 17 billion that belongs to the Iraq people? and Why the US is trying or did stop the process to be heard at the UN? 
Gracie Rules

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
  I do NOT trust the USA.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »

Well!! after lying to the American people,lying to the world, invading the wrong country,killing tons of innocent people " women and children", stealing their resources and money... yeah!! congrats.

Btw: where's the 17 billion that belongs to the Iraq people? and Why the US is trying or did stop the process to be heard at the UN?

^

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2013, 03:33:20 PM »
Bullshit, we have more drones flying over us. The CIA and NSA have also been more busy infringing on our right than doing anything over there. So yeah...nothing done!
Hehe. I know you`re an idiot. And most Getsbiggers know your an idiot. But maybe some Getbiggernewcommer can`t deal with the /thi-married religiousness hypocrite mass Getbig poster.