Author Topic: Just when you think you have seen all the messed up videos the net has..(NSFW)  (Read 11052 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
as horrible as that is, I can't feel too much sympathy for someone who got talked into lighting themself on fire

Not only lit on fire, but covered in gasoline too, couldn't he just put a little on his arm if he wanted to go full retard?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Anyways, the less idiots we have like this in the gene pool, the better.    Good riddens.

the irony, it hurts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Can't really imagine a worse way to go.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Not only lit on fire, but covered in gasoline too, couldn't he just put a little on his arm if he wanted to go full retard?

Exactly. What did this genius think the outcome was going to be when his entire body was instantly engulfed in flames ? A few minor burns ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I've read that with self immolation and burnings people pass out after a few seconds due to the pain and shock but this poor dude had to tough it out way too long.

Thats NOT the way to go.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I've read that with self immolation and burnings people pass out after a few seconds due to the pain and shock but this poor dude.

Thats NOT the way to go.

I've seen a few of these, and the screaming always seems to last longer than that.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I've seen a few of these, and the screaming always seems to last longer than that.

Brutal.   :-\
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
I've read that with self immolation and burnings people pass out after a few seconds due to the pain and shock but this poor dude had to tough it out way too long.

Thats NOT the way to go.

I think that if you burn in a real fire on a stake, or like inside a room, the flames do not kill you but rather the lack of oxygen suffocates you or you pass out.

But when you run around like that you can breath while your skin melts off so I guess you can last longer  :-\

LittleJ

• Getbig V
This video didnt shock me.  ???

I can't take seeing people cut up though :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
nothing beats that old video of the chechyn rebel putting the massive knife through that poor guys neck and cutting his head off.

that vid gave me nightmares. the sound he makes as the knife goes through his throat stays with you forever.. :'(

and no i'm not finding it
Flower Boy Ran Away

Knooger

• Getbig V
nothing beats that old video of the chechyn rebel putting the massive knife through that poor guys neck and cutting his head off.

that vid gave me nightmares. the sound he makes as the knife goes through his throat stays with you forever.. :'(

I couldn't watch that, had to turn it off.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Yes, top 5 worst def, along with the hammer video,of those 3 Russian kids who killed a load of people

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I hear the cartel vids are pretty wicked but I haven't the stomach for that type of stuff. I learned my lesson over a decade ago with poor ol Nick Berg gargling with a dull machete.  

Haunting.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
this is nothing.

the most weirdest thing was the magnotta video.

lol@youtube, they had it online actualy before taking it down.

for those who havent seen the magnotta video yet, well, just do not see it.

it was one of those few vids i later wished i havent seen it, just like everyone else i know.

its on abother level, not even the mexican beheadings come close.

I'll pass.

Curiosity will kill the soul of a cat.

A

Army of One

• Getbig V
this is nothing.

the most weirdest thing was the magnotta video.

lol@youtube, they had it online actualy before taking it down.

for those who havent seen the magnotta video yet, well, just do not see it.

it was one of those few vids i later wished i havent seen it, just like everyone else i know.

its on abother level, not even the mexican beheadings come close.

It was actually funny initially when everyone thought it was fake,like some American Psycho parody,then when it was revealed it was real it was a real oh fuck moment.

thebrink

• Getbig V
he actually survived this.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Yes, top 5 worst def, along with the hammer video,of those 3 Russian kids who killed a load of people

:-X Yes that one's up there with the cswol pull/jump up video

bigmc

• Getbig V
ive never seen any of these videos

where do you find shit like that
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
A lot of sick fucks on this thread trading stories about sick videos  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
People who actively seek out videos of torture and murder are only one step away from it themselves.

P

bigmc

• Getbig V
People who actively seek out videos of torture and murder are only one step away from it themselves.

are you saying that 90 percent of the posters in this thread wet the bed and pull the wings off flies nz
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
are you saying that 90 percent of the posters in this thread wet the bed and pull the wings off flies nz

yes bigmc... another trait of serial killers is they are serial masturbators. I bet when mommy cleans out their room she goes to fold up all the dirty laundry and ends up cracking their cum rag in half.
P

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
The idiot put himself on fire so whatever, good riddance... ::)

You can never feel bad for morons... Regarding magnotta, there are som seriously fucked up individuals in this world. What bothers me the most is the people who contacts these scumbags, sending them fanmails and supporting them. We need to man up, expose and get rid of the filth in this world. >:(

thebrink

• Getbig V
yes bigmc... another trait of serial killers is they are serial masturbators. I bet when mommy cleans out their room she goes to fold up all the dirty laundry and ends up cracking their cum rag in half.

takes 1 to know 1

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
A lot of sick fucks on this thread trading stories about sick videos  ::)

just because we have seen some fucked up stuff doesn't mean we were actively looking for it.

I saw the chechyn rebel beheading when an ex's brother called us all over and said "watch this"

yes he was an asshole lol
Flower Boy Ran Away