Author Topic: GTA V is Epic! One Billion Dollars sold in Three Days!  (Read 36657 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GTA V is Epic!
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2013, 08:23:20 PM »
So far to this point, all people who have started wars happen to not be gamers.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2013, 10:53:00 PM »
I got an email saying the game shipped, but I guess the UPS tracking won't be updated until Monday?

???

Maybe I'll get it Monday afternoon?  :o

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »
This is the ONE and ONLY game that will make me come out for a midnight release... even on a work day! Pre-ordered and paid this bad boy back in November. I'm ready!  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2013, 05:48:23 AM »
This is the ONE and ONLY game that will make me come out for a midnight release... even on a work day! Pre-ordered and paid this bad boy back in November. I'm ready!  8)
A competitor is always prepared!

But will you be testing out True Adonis map in GTA Online though?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2013, 06:05:56 AM »
Anyone got this working on ps3?  I was on 3.55 Kmeaw but wouldn't work despite having the 3.55 eboot.  Updated to 4.46 Rogero and that shit isn't playing any of the games i had before.

Fucking shit.  I wanted to play this all night.  Now gotta wait until Tuesday.  Fucking Tuesday!

Should be working fine, do you have the full install of multiman?and you also have a game in the drive?what error are you getting?ive had no problems with rogero.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2013, 06:27:09 AM »
Can you do these things in GTA V? :

- get a deep tissue massage?

- spend all your money on steroids and die at age 35?

- Go to Nasser's grave and say "pose in peace"

- meet the mayor of bodybuilding and then you can't get rid of him

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2013, 06:32:27 AM »
Can you do these things in GTA V? :

- get a deep tissue massage?

Yes

- spend all your money on steroids and die at age 35?

Yes (also Feces on a Workers Body, Lee priest?)

- Go to Nasser's grave and say "pose in peace"

Most definately
http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Cemetery

- meet the mayor of bodybuilding and then you can't get rid of him

Unknown at this time

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2013, 08:32:43 AM »
Another Leak

Wiggs riding a Train

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2013, 09:30:58 AM »
Another Leak

Wiggs riding a Train

Loved my ending.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2013, 10:06:19 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
lol @ taking selfies!! haha awesome clip!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
Found a Leak of FitnessFrenzy as well

240 or Bust vising the Hills

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:57 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
lol @ taking selfies!! haha awesome clip!
240 crushes individuals around the clock here.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 10:23:02 AM »
Good physics in the Jet Ski-vid

Still, this is nothing until GTA Online is up, so we can try True Adonis devious missions.

Hierarchy of the "Organization" in GTA Online

Crew Leaders can assign special rank to any and all members (Crew members will otherwise all be defaulted to the designation of Muscle) across the following four tiers:

Commissioners: The Crew’s most trusted member(s) - that essential right-hand man or woman that the Leader relies on for Vice Presidential advisement and executive action. Commissioners have the power to manage and administrate all aspects of the Crew on behalf of the Leader, including the ability to promote members internally or invite new members in.

Lieutenants: Made members with specific privileges to keep the Crew in check and hand out promotions or demotions amongst sub-ordinate ranks. Crew Representatives and the mob of Muscle would be wise to keep their Lieutenants (and above) sweet.

Representatives: A tier of Crew members who have shown and proved their commitment to the clique - whether with ace performance in competitive modes, or just by rocking their Crew's emblem faithfully since day one. Crew Leaders can assign these special players as Representatives who will have basic permissions to aid recruitment efforts.

Muscle: The rank-and-file mob of Crew members who are happy to play their position of causing some havoc Online, doing their Crew's emblem justice and fighting for its good name. Muscle-level members may not have nor want any administrative power but they're often the heart and soul of what makes your Crew fearsome. Ambitious Muscle who are looking to prove themselves to the Crew Leader and rise up the ranks may even prove a threat to their Crew superiors, if any are deemed to be slacking on their responsibilities or performance.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
Found a Leak of FitnessFrenzy as well

240 or Bust vising the Hills

I can only afford the cheap prostitutes.  ;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Bottom line, with the exception of professional athletes, who are an outlier, successful people don't waste their time playing video games. It's for kids and losers.

Why o why do you make an exception for pro athletes? 
BTW, many successful people spend time playing video games.  It's 2013, fool;  Either you are trolling or you live under a rock.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
Why o why do you make an exception for pro athletes? 
BTW, many successful people spend time playing video games.  It's 2013, fool;  Either you are trolling or you live under a rock.

back in the mid 90's guys like him said the internet was for nerds

E
E

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
Hopefully this will be out for the PC sooner rather than later. No release date as yet, but NVidia have confirmed there will be a PC version.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2013, 11:00:24 PM »
Gta is overrated. The police choppers were unstoppable in gta 4 and the unlimited police swarm. After an hour riding a bike = zZzzzzz

now, battlefield 3 is still an awesome game (multiplayer online) and its been out since 2011

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2013, 07:21:31 PM »
BUMP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
okay - I need help getbig...

I need a game that allows the running, flying, interaction, exploring, all the fun of a vice city...

without the profanity, violence, etc.   Just a dude roaming a city or countryside, having fun, etc.   Any suggestions?  Something for 7 to 12 year olds so they don't learn about oral copulation until they turn 14 and enter high school to face molestation from hot french teachers, as I assume is inevitably the case these days.  Thanks!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2013, 07:56:48 PM »
okay - I need help getbig...

I need a game that allows the running, flying, interaction, exploring, all the fun of a vice city...

without the profanity, violence, etc.   Just a dude roaming a city or countryside, having fun, etc.   Any suggestions?  Something for 7 to 12 year olds so they don't learn about oral copulation until they turn 14 and enter high school to face molestation from hot french teachers, as I assume is inevitably the case these days.  Thanks!

I recently rented Dead Island (the first one) from Redbox.  It would probably be okay for kids, it's kind of scary maybe.

Multiple islands, you can drive all over, amazing graphics.  It has roads and gas stations and rural areas and all.  It's kind of like Grand Theft Auto, no cool radio stations and not as big, plus very limited vehicles compared to GTA.  You might want to check it out.  

Far Cry 3 is another great one, even better than Dead Island and more like Grand Theft Auto maybe.  You can explore and get shit for hunting animals and finding things too.

I've turned into quite the beta nerd.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:06 PM »
RON PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER TO ATTACH PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:50 PM »
haha, yes, far cry 3, the game about embracing your inner murderer which culminates in a brutal double-murder / rape... fun for the whole family :D

@240

funny you should bring up the "teacher" thing because rockstar (guys who made gta) made an "open world" style game called "bully"... set in a school.  perhaps not the MOST kid-friendly game, but it's rated teen, as opposed to mature, if that gives you any idea of the world of difference between it and GTA.  it's for ps2, pc, and current gen consoles.  speaking of last-gen consoles, theres a hulk game for gamecube which would probably be perfect (if you have a 'cube).

you might also try something like infamous, if you have a ps3, which is definitely violent but far less so than gta (more in line with a typical mainstream shooting game... not a "boundary pushing" one).  always mentioned in the same breath as infamous is "prototype", which is a bit more violent, but more akin to super hero violence than realistic "im going to fuck your face with a bat" violence.

you could also look into the crackdown series.  while for all i know its chock full of profanity/violence, the graphics are pretty cartoony and i'd be kind of surprised if it was too over-the-top.

the "just cause" series is, from what little i've played, far less focused on extreme violence, sex, etc. than gta and offers even more exploration / blockbuster-movie style adventuring.